Politics (1,776)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blasphemy Laws

Have any of you signed a petition, written a letter to a newspaper/politician, or participated in some other action to get blasphemy laws r…

Started by Russell Pangborn

7 1 hour ago
Reply by Qiana-Maieev

The Ramifications of Donald Trump

I have listened to this man say many things and he simply pulls them out of the air. He is about as accurate as the 8 ball that answers…

Started by Michael Penn

120 1 hour ago
Reply by Russell Pangborn

Separation of church and state of mind

I remember as a teen in church pastors teaching that the end times were all about us. That is the United States. We were gods country. God…

Started by Compelledunbeliever

5 3 hours ago
Reply by James

Wikileaks: Data democracy or friend to tyrants and despots?

I've watched wikileaks only in the news.  Recently there was an article stating thatwikileaks released Saudi data that could result of pers…

Started by Daniel W

3 6 hours ago
Reply by Daniel W

R U A Prophet? What Will Republicans Do After A Loss In November?

Assuming they lose, of course. We have to ask which Republicans. Establishment, prolbably Libertarian? Evangelicals? Trump's voters? Conser…

Started by tom sarbeck

46 7 hours ago
Reply by Idaho Spud

From Epic Fires to a 1,000-Year Flood: The Climate Change of Here and Now

From Epic Fires to a 1,000-Year Flood: The Climate Change of Here and Now We can deny that record-setting heat temperatures exist all aroun…

Started by Joan Denoo

4 yesterday
Reply by BenGee

The Voters, In Their Infinite Wisdom, Will Decide The Issue.

In 1972 I became politically active in a state with the direct initiative and was surprised to hear legislators say those words about ballo…

Started by tom sarbeck

13 on Monday
Reply by Daniel W

Building Communities through Gardening

"Results suggest thatcommunity gardens were perceived by gardeners toprovide numerous health benefits, including improvedaccess to food, i…

Started by Joan Denoo

0 on Sunday

Arctic sea ice is vanishing far faster than anyone thought possible

Arctic sea ice is vanishing far faster than anyone thought possible Aug. 21, 2016, everything that can be said has been said. We can write…

Started by Joan Denoo

0 on Sunday

Donald Trump: The Raw and Naked Face of a System That Showers Speculators with Obscene Riches

Donald Trump: The Raw and Naked Face of a System That Showers Speculators with Obscene Riches "According to an IBS report, the Forbes list…

Started by Joan Denoo

1 on Saturday
Reply by jay H

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service