Politics (1,954)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Terror Bares Teeth

Henry Giroux pulled back the veil of normality for me, going beyond my intellectual grasp of our culture's  violence and hate to a heavy vi…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

5 9 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

Trump's Speech at the UN's General Assembly. Helpful or Harmful? Entirely So or Partly So?

Trump said "Rocket Man" was on a suicide mission, for himself and for his regime. If no one told Adolf Hitler he was on a suicide mission…

Started by tom sarbeck

35 15 hours ago
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

Ridicule Fascism

The Germans in Wunsiedel discovered that the best way to fight Nazis is to make fun of them. Nazi marches and rallies are a performance, an…

55 on Friday
Reply by The Flying Atheist

Oblivious R Us

Kindertransport rescued my husband's mother from Nazi Germany, and her mother also just escaped. Not the rest of her family. Her mother rem…

23 on Thursday
Reply by John Elder

Antifa: Punch a Nazi

I don't know if I agree with their tactics but I don't know if I don't. There is this blue pill called Violence Never Solved Anything. Yes…

Started by Chuck Roast

4 Sep 18
Reply by Chuck Roast

Anarchists & AntiFascists protected clergy and students

Cornel West & Rev. Traci Blackmon: Clergy in Charlottesville Were Trapped by Torch-Wielding Nazis In this Democracy Now interview, Corn…

110 Sep 17
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

Racists

Let me be absolutely, unequivocally clear: if you support Donald Trump, you are a racist. After today's press conference, there is no alter…

Started by Jonathan Simeone

25 Sep 15
Reply by Thomas Murray

The Germans had a long history of rounding whole nations and killing them :The Assyrians,the Armenians and the Jews

In December 1913, a German mission arrived in Turkey with the task of reorganizing the Ottoman army. Officers of the German military missio…

Started by Imaginary Cat Owner

1 Sep 13
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

Robotic Dominion in development

The Pentagon’s New Wonder Weapons For World Dominion This makes me glad I'll be dead before the Pentagon's dreams come true. And if the Rep…

1 Sep 12
Reply by Blasphemer

Bullies and Bots Influencing Us

Posts and articles that trigger and provoke outrage, including more Bot posts, have greater sway in social media, then our news feeds and o…

1 Sep 11
Reply by John Dumaker

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service