Politics (1,957)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ridicule Fascism

The Germans in Wunsiedel discovered that the best way to fight Nazis is to make fun of them. Nazi marches and rallies are a performance, an…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

57 46 minutes ago
Reply by Jerry Wesner

Let's Take A Knee

I think it's time for Atheists to join STEM scientists and athletes in nonviolent protest of racial injustice and white supremacy. US scien…

43 Nov 12
Reply by Chris

There's Hope Yet against Secret Money in Politics

Signed today by California's Governor Jerry Brown, AB 249, a landmark bill against secret money in politics authored by Assembly Speaker pr…

Started by tom sarbeck

7 Oct 21
Reply by tom sarbeck

Trump's Speech at the UN's General Assembly. Helpful or Harmful? Entirely So or Partly So?

Trump said "Rocket Man" was on a suicide mission, for himself and for his regime. If no one told Adolf Hitler he was on a suicide mission…

Started by tom sarbeck

37 Sep 29
Reply by Jerry McMasters

Terror Bares Teeth

Henry Giroux pulled back the veil of normality for me, going beyond my intellectual grasp of our culture's  violence and hate to a heavy vi…

12 Sep 29
Reply by tom sarbeck

Freedom from Religion Foundation, the Johnson amendment and more....

Just thought I would put it out there that if you get on the Freedom from Religion foundations mailing list they will inform you of upcomi…

Started by Compelledunbeliever

0 Sep 25

Oblivious R Us

Kindertransport rescued my husband's mother from Nazi Germany, and her mother also just escaped. Not the rest of her family. Her mother rem…

23 Sep 21
Reply by John Elder

Antifa: Punch a Nazi

I don't know if I agree with their tactics but I don't know if I don't. There is this blue pill called Violence Never Solved Anything. Yes…

Started by Chuck Roast

4 Sep 18
Reply by Chuck Roast

Anarchists & AntiFascists protected clergy and students

Cornel West & Rev. Traci Blackmon: Clergy in Charlottesville Were Trapped by Torch-Wielding Nazis In this Democracy Now interview, Corn…

110 Sep 17
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

Racists

Let me be absolutely, unequivocally clear: if you support Donald Trump, you are a racist. After today's press conference, there is no alter…

Started by Jonathan Simeone

25 Sep 15
Reply by Thomas Murray

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service