Politics (1,789)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LA times weighs in on the latest drivel from the Hilter camp outta Tayhas. So lame indeed.

You'd think Jesus would beat out guns and dying in a right-wing popularity contest. But after watching conservative audiences the last few…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Sep 14, 2011

Embarrassed again by Senator Jeff Sessions

Can't believe people keep electing this guy. This story originally posted on "Left in Alabama"     The Birmingham News has printed a story…

Started by roland707

1 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Tom M.

Rick Perry leads poll

Now, this is scary. What if this deluded individual becomes president? With tea party movement and anti-intellectual bible thumping industr…

Started by roland707

68 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by mojo5501

Remembering 9/11

Today of course is 9/11 and the 10th anniversary of the attack by the followers of Osama Bin Laden against the US.  The news sites are fill…

Started by Daniel Wachenheim

6 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

The President's lunch money

I've been and will remain a supporter of Barack Obama, but I don't like the way he keeps caving to the tea party and repubs. I mean, it's l…

Started by roland707

22 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by mojo5501

The day the middle class died.

And it will only get worse:   http://readersupportednews.org/off-site-opinion-section/83-83/7313-focus-30-years-ago-today-the-day-the-middl

Started by Goz

21 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by booklover

1/25 biz leaders may be psychopathic ~ really?! New York psychologist Paul Babiak

Ever watched American Psycho the movie?The study, conducted by the New York psychologist Paul Babiak, suggests that they disguise the condi…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

8 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by John D

Good response from Huntsman during the GOP Presidential debates

Asked about which of his opponents were anti-science, Huntsman had this to say:  "When you make comments that fly in the face of what 98 ou…

Started by FreeThinker

1 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Susan Stanko

A Problem With Education: Dumb Voters Make Dumb Choices

When my brother P. came home for the holidays after forced servitude at a state military school, he brought back his textbooks, and I now s…

Started by James M. Martin

9 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Pat

christian dominionism

Here's an interesting opinion piece on the christian doctrine of dominionism, and how the media has failed in general to expose the fundame…

Started by Brian George

1 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Steph S.

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service