Politics (1,895)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atheist may not be Free or in favor of Freedom

It seems paradoxical, but it is not.   Being an athiest is being a marginal or deviant or minority.   Minority groups may not be tolerant a…

Started by Reha ULKU

0 Dec 20, 2011

Atheism is a Political Issue

Atheism is not apolitical. (There may be apolitic atheists, this does not change the general situation..)   All 3 monotheist religions, Chi…

Started by Reha ULKU

9 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Robert McLean

More Christian Christmas Love?

Such a lovely christmas season, spreading love and understanding around the world....   I thought Xmas songs were about celebrating the ba…

Started by Daniel W

14 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Amanda

Newt's America

When Newt Gingrich said Occupy Wall Street protestors should bathe and get a job, he showed the same mean-spiritedness which cost him the S…

Started by James M. Martin

61 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by James M. Martin

New Jersey Vote Backs Marijuana for Severely Ill (cities get wrecked by pill mills)

This quote hits the nail square: The idea that 36 states don't allow people to use a weed that can help them with medical conditions is ins…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

5 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by Amanda

It's my fault you are single - so sorry.

Accoding to Rick Santorum, the tiny handful of same sex marriages, in a few states, is the reason that the US has its record low.  What wil…

Started by Daniel W

11 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by Susan Stanko

"UK is a Christian country" (David Cameron)

Idiocy in England. Makes me angry. From the BBC, interspersed with my comments: "David Cameron has said the UK is a Christian country "and…

Started by David Raphael

2 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by David Raphael

Disgusting Spectacle: Politician Invokes Sports Hero to Pander to Primary Audience

That champeen turd, pRick Perry, has gone and invoked Tim Tebow in an effort to pander to Iowa sports fans.  Why was I surprised?  I should…

0 Dec 16, 2011

Hateful Christers Protest "Special Rights"

How can you argue with people who think the Bible is the literal word of God, which they believe because the Bible says so?

26 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by booklover

Herman Cain: Racist

Herman Cain must have racial phobia so deeply denied in his psyche, that he does not see a black man in the mirror.  He must think of himse…

13 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service