Politics (1,806)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The District of Christ

I don't see Rick Perry as just dumb as a box of rocks – I see him as dumb as a box of rocks and easily malleable by a bunch Dominionist c…

Started by Jim DePaulo

1 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by TK

Are There Any Conservative Atheists?

It seems as though "religious right" is a compound, indivisible word...is there such a thing as the "religious left" or the "atheist right"…

Started by Ruth Dickson

78 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Sassan K.

Drug testing welfare recipients

Looks like Florida's program to drug test welfare recipients will save the state $40thousand to $98thousand a year, not including cost of a…

Started by Daniel Wachenheim

48 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by TK

FL gov's Rick Scott surely did not want certain early fog of votes emails to be read. C'mon now... money. Cigar co. the whole nine

Really now, I read in 'money section of paper'; of all companies to receive fed simulus money directed by his majesty poltergeist II's look…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Sep 24, 2011

Questions for candidates/incumbents on role of religion in govt

Questions for candidates regarding role of religion in government   This list is a work in progress that was inspired by Bill Keller of the…

Started by eric stone

7 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by eric stone

Supreme court decision and ramification question

The supreme court has ruled that corporations have the same rights as an individual and recognized as such. With christmas approaching I dr…

Started by Dwayne P. Sharp

0 Sep 23, 2011

Behold and new German party 'the pirates' no less; is winning seats. young tech heads united!

1 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Forrest Green (VorlonGuyverOss)

FCC, Fairness doctrine obsolete; politics, interesting comments; pdf attch.

if you open it search the doc (cntrl or comand f in acrobat or browser) for 'people' it's interesting

0 Sep 22, 2011

Wiki Dick

Dick Cheney is blabbing his pie hole.  I got to thinking, what religion does this monster claim and what are their teachings.  Wiki says th…

Started by James M. Martin

11 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Jan deBoer

Wow the dots just connected on the mexico/us/drugs thing

Former Mexican president Ernesto Zedillo is being sued in a Connecticut court for alleged war crimes. The suit focuses on his role in a 199…

0 Sep 20, 2011

Update Your Membership :

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service