Politics (1,777)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Whitehouse.gov accepting petitions now... ?

whitehouse.gov taking petitions as of sept12011 so reports the globe mail canada

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

2 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Meddlesome

pRick Perry's Quick Fix Solution for All of Our Problems

"I think it's time for us to just hand it over to God and say, 'God, You're going to have to fix this.'"

Started by James M. Martin

12 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Richard Baker

Christopher Hitchens on Rick Perry

Earlier today, noted author Christopher Hitchens had an article published in Slate magazine regarding his thoughts on the religiosity of Te…

Started by Pat

11 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Daniel W

Rachel Maddow on Rick Perry and the New Apostolic Reformation

The first I ever heard of Dominionism was maybe something less than two years ago on another board.  I learned that these Dominionists were…

Started by Loren Miller

13 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Cheryl

What am I???

I never really know what category I fall into when it comes to politics. I have ideas but many stances seem to overlap. Most online politic…

Started by Corey K

14 Aug 29, 2011

George W. Bush interview

Does anybody believe the National Geographic interview is anything but another dog and pony show? This clown has had 10 years to prepare fo…

Started by Ronin

1 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by Butterfly Ocean

How Rich is Too Rich? -by Sam Harris

http://www.samharris.org/blog/item/how-rich-is-too-rich/ an excerpt: "Conservatives view taxation as a species of theft—and to raise tax…

Started by Jedi Wanderer

12 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by Vulpes

Psalms 109:8 prayer for the President

I've just been unfriended on facebook. Had a cousin's wife post this approvingly and I pointed out that cursing someone and wishing them de…

Started by Robert Engle

7 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by mojo5501

New Yorker Profile on Michele Bachmann

I was disturbed about Michele Bachmann when I first became aware of her through her gaffes in the media and general reporting.  Just a bit…

Started by Loren Miller

4 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by Loren Miller

Debating hate crimes laws while they make laws based on hate and greed. How pathetic. Florida wake up.

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Aug 27, 2011

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service