Politics (1,839)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hrmmmm Russians fronting as Canadians.. Estonia was ready to throw down!

Now it's a whole new fascist game they play imho... not saying every one but:Exhibit A. http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2011/09/23/russ

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Oct 17, 2011

The Anti-Greed Movement

In case anyone hadn't noticed, the protests against greed in capitalism has now expanded to countries all over the world. There are 1300 di…

Started by Jedi Wanderer

48 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Sassan K.

Occupy Wall Street

What are everyone's thoughts on Occupy Wall Street? Do you support the protesters? Why or why not?   I personally support the protests beca…

Started by Becca

22 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Richard C Brown

Will the Arab Spring Work?

Will the Arab spring in Lybia, Egypt, Iran and other countries succeed? With the rebels still pushing their nations to be considered offici…

Started by Ted E Bear

3 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Susan Stanko

There's something happening here

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/12/opinion/theres-something-happening-here.html?_r=1&src=me&ref=general In the op-ed of the New Yor…

Started by Jedi Wanderer

7 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

The Mormons are coming the Mormons are coming!

to a TV near you.  I just saw a few Mormon.org commercials showing how....wow Mormons are just normal people.  I don't think anyone dispute…

Started by Jebediah Ben Jisrael

12 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by roland707

David's New Book Available for Pre-release Sale.

A Christian Nation? A Christian Nation? An examination of Christian nation theories and proofs. by David Rosman Paperback: 238 pages IVC Pu…

Started by David Rosman

0 Oct 13, 2011

Upwards of 100K per day coming in for recall/petition in Wisc. Stoked!

0 Oct 13, 2011

wow check out the freethoughtblogscom poster from Norway?

0 Oct 13, 2011

MRFF headlines; many positives!

dunno how this copy paste will come out form my emailed newsletter but: A TRIUMPH FOR THE CONSTITUTION AT THE U.S. AIR FORCE ACADEMY Thursd…

0 Oct 11, 2011

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service