Politics (1,655)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

julian assange

Do you know if he is. I'm hoping that Julian Assange is an Atheist. I reckon that the more outspken and intelligent people that are known t…

Started by Frozzy Fella

2 Mar 19, 2011
Reply by Frozzy Fella

Americans for Responsible Health Care?

Who are these people? They launched a $200,000 ad campaign shortly before the election of Mr. Brown which bewailed the dangers of healthcar…

Started by HotMess

4 Mar 19, 2011
Reply by Erik Mack- Davis

OBAMA CARE

Alright heathens, its time for passions to ignite over whether this Health Care Reform is the best thing in the last 40 years or is going t…

Started by Park Bierbower

132 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Vince Watkins

Is political conservatism rational?

I listen to a lot of atheist podcasts and have heard many times people who claim to be skeptics complaining that show content has a liberal…

Started by Erik Mack- Davis

1 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Cameron Brown

your posts on that political thread

Thanx for your posts on that thread. They pretty much mirrored what I had to say, only you did it better than I probably could have.. I hav…

Started by paul babcock

2 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by John D

What's the Difference between Democrats and Republicans?

It seems to me that Democrats should stand on Keynesian Economic Theory and call the Republicans out on Milton Friedman and the failed atte…

Started by Chris G

52 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Chris G

Dear Chris Matthews

In your summation today you addressed the point of social conservatism and characterized some voters as being "headed for the polls in a ch…

Started by James M. Martin

1 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by TK

Climate Change: The Societal and Political Impact (Is Glenn Beck right)?

What affect will climate change have on global political systems as we know them?  Global Society?   Let's forget about the "debate" for a…

Started by LarryL

9 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by TK

ANY TRUE LIBERAL... PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO

Since I assume that we are pretty liberal on this board, I'd like to share with you all a song I did entitled "Dear US", which is basically…

Started by Brandon Eaton

1 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by TK

Cuba Releases Seven More (references to atheism)

So the vatican does run Cuba now... sure to have some beef with rival god-factions I'm sure... look @ the US's state of affairs! Bet Rubio…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Mar 4, 2011

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service