Politics (1,892)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Christian I Can Support for Congress

Joe Miklosi (D) is running for Congress in in Colorado's 6th district. He is running against the ultra right winger Mike Coffman who repl…

Started by Jim DePaulo

0 Nov 28, 2011

Chrisitan "pro-marriage" group: US Govt to support economyic polygyny.

Marriagepolicy.org   The "pro-marriage" (ie, antigay) group "The center for marriage policy" has a new argument on their webpage:   "by leg…

Started by Daniel W

9 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Steph S.

OWS threatens rich and powerful revenue streams.

You won't see this in the USA. Our media is concealing what's really going on, but in the UK,they are telling it like it is.http://www.guar

Started by Goz

0 Nov 27, 2011

finite resources, the bane of capitalism and what role world government might play

this discussion stems from a discussion i had with lary9. if u really, really like law and economics u might like this. anyway, to motivate…

Started by kir komrik

1 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by kir komrik

UC Davis Police Pepper Spray Incident - Occupy Protesters

A group of protesters seated on the ground at the University of California were pepper-sprayed point blank by police in riot gear on Friday…

Started by George

13 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Paul Davis

Republicans Advocating Theocracy

from Slate.com   Nice summary of republican presidential wannabe candidates falling over each other to pander to christianist reactionaries…

Started by Daniel W

0 Nov 25, 2011

Oh...My...God....Have you seen this video!?!

James Gamble, of Proctor & Gamble released this feature-length documentary last week and it went viral in the same week. I cannot do en…

Started by John Camilli

39 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Tenken

Have you heard about The Reason Rally?

http://reasonrally.org

Started by AtheistTech

0 Nov 23, 2011

Kim Kardashian for president!

Now that the Republican faithful have flitted from Trump to Bachmann to Perry to Cain and now to Gingrich, in their primariscuity, it's tim…

Started by Daniel W

3 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Steph S.

Newt Gingrich, your time is nigh; wrath of American's digital feudalism! PDF atchd.

aclu-rules-2010.pdf * the beginning and end pages are wild! LOL, sigh...

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

2 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service