Politics (1,838)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Illegitimate discourse!

In 1994, Michael Lerner wrote about Clinton: "What a president can do, and what Clinton might still be able to do to save his presidency a…

Started by Jedi Wanderer

8 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Richard Baker

Education reform, social reform

Having just watched an episode of my favorite political show, the Dylan Ratigan Show, I have some inspiration to share. One of his guests (…

Started by Jedi Wanderer

2 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Matti Torvinen

Columbus Church must “render unto Caesar”

I came upon this news through beliefnet's version of it.  The way they spun the news was: Atheists gloat over revenge taken on Ohio church…

Started by Hiram

1 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Loren Miller

Stupid uninformed voters enable stupid politics (Granderson)

Granderson said what I often say.  Don't blame Palin Bachmann Gingrich Trump Perry.  Blame the voters.  I would add, blame a system that pl…

Started by Daniel Wachenheim

0 Oct 1, 2011

Joan Walsh excellent political commentary

http://politics.salon.com/2011/09/26/white_liberals_obama/ Some quotes: "I think it’s clear that even with a recalcitrant Congress, the p…

Started by Jedi Wanderer

1 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

Quick only today left.. SCA's press against right wings lobby against women's rights to health

Your support will amplify the Secular Coalition’s efforts to provide preventive health services to women regardless of who their employers…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Sep 30, 2011

Quick only today left.. SCA's press against right wings lobby against women's rights to health

Your support will amplify the Secular Coalition’s efforts to provide preventive health services to women regardless of who their employers…

0 Sep 30, 2011

ONS: A quarter of Britons have 'no religion at all'.

ONS: A quarter of Britons have 'no religion at all'. The Telegraph; Thu 29th Sept reports: A survey of more than 400,000 people by the Offi…

Started by Michael LAwrence

1 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Steph S.

Hey big fail for Gubnah Rick Scott in FL> Judge says not so fast jackass

Judge: S. Florida's private prisons violate state constitution‎Florida Today - 2 minutes agoAP TALLAHASSEE — The Legislature violated the s…

1 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Wow look how fast the right wing blogs rephrase what Biden said on NPR today abt. FL...

""don't... the almighty (meaning FL's redness -which is bunk-) try the alternative" is what was said on NPR today.. here's how they phrase…

0 Sep 30, 2011

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service