Politics (1,838)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pro-gov, pro education (public), corporations hate this woman.. Elizabeth Warren.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_WarrenGuess the Methodists are the least disruptive to logic in America?

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Sep 30, 2011

Real Class Warfare on the Poor and Sick

Cuttimg funds to the sick is a really bad idea. Unbelievable how Obama has sold out to the Wacko republicans and is cutting Medicaid funds

Started by Markcincy

14 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

The District of Christ

I don't see Rick Perry as just dumb as a box of rocks – I see him as dumb as a box of rocks and easily malleable by a bunch Dominionist c…

Started by Jim DePaulo

1 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by TK

Are There Any Conservative Atheists?

It seems as though "religious right" is a compound, indivisible word...is there such a thing as the "religious left" or the "atheist right"…

Started by Ruth Dickson

78 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Sassan K.

Drug testing welfare recipients

Looks like Florida's program to drug test welfare recipients will save the state $40thousand to $98thousand a year, not including cost of a…

Started by Daniel Wachenheim

48 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by TK

FL gov's Rick Scott surely did not want certain early fog of votes emails to be read. C'mon now... money. Cigar co. the whole nine

Really now, I read in 'money section of paper'; of all companies to receive fed simulus money directed by his majesty poltergeist II's look…

0 Sep 24, 2011

Questions for candidates/incumbents on role of religion in govt

Questions for candidates regarding role of religion in government   This list is a work in progress that was inspired by Bill Keller of the…

Started by eric stone

7 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by eric stone

Supreme court decision and ramification question

The supreme court has ruled that corporations have the same rights as an individual and recognized as such. With christmas approaching I dr…

Started by Dwayne P. Sharp

0 Sep 23, 2011

Behold and new German party 'the pirates' no less; is winning seats. young tech heads united!

http://www.google.com/search?gcx=c&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=german+pirate+party

1 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Forrest Green (VorlonGuyverOss)

FCC, Fairness doctrine obsolete; politics, interesting comments; pdf attch.

if you open it search the doc (cntrl or comand f in acrobat or browser) for 'people' it's interesting

0 Sep 22, 2011

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service