Politics (1,778)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Ultimate Hypocrisy: Christian Republicans--Case in Point: Jesse Helms

The Ultimate Hypocrisy: Christian Republicans On the Death of Jesse Helms... Does anyone in the world see any IRONY or HYPOCRISY at all in…

Started by Christina Marlowe

4 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Christina Marlowe

American Politics: The Enlightenment and the founding of the United States of America

The founding fathers were influenced by the enlightenment, they were very critical of religion as they saw how it had ruined the countries…

Started by Richard

2 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by Richard

The Israeli-Palestinian Divide

I recently ran into a family of Palestinians (a father and only 4 of his 8 children) at a mall in NJ and, noticing he was from the Middle E…

Started by Jedi Wanderer

34 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

The Coffee Party

I just found a message on Facebook referring to an organization that makes me hopeful all of a sudden that we may be able to save our democ…

Started by Natalie A Sera

0 Jul 27, 2011

redress against the Family System

I'm a new member.  As I see it, religion is more than anything else about power.  Its economic power, social power, and political power.  A…

Started by Becoming Other

0 Jul 26, 2011

Check this wild secular-based? news source...

http://www.atheistnexus.org/profiles/blogs/what-the-wild-site-is-going-on

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Jul 25, 2011

Rosanne Barr was interesting today on democracynow.org

is all I'm saying

1 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by booklover

Norway and the politics of hate (phobias and fear?) - modernity fatigue perhaps...?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14274387scroll down those are some f'd up pictures; how do you day plenty of red flags? not enough p…

1 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Will Faithless Sophia

Michelle Bachman front runner? Arrrrggghhhhhh!

Anderson Cooper blog. "For the second straight day, Republican presidential candidate and Rep. Michele Bachmann's at the top of a new poll…

Started by Daniel W

42 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Will Faithless Sophia

Amending We Will Go, Amending We Will Go, High Ho the Merry-O....

We should amend the Constitution to provide for tax-payer funded elections whereby each candidate is given a set amount with no corporate o…

Started by James M. Martin

3 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service