Politics (1,962)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

George W. Bush interview

Does anybody believe the National Geographic interview is anything but another dog and pony show? This clown has had 10 years to prepare fo…

Started by Ronin

1 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by Butterfly Ocean

How Rich is Too Rich? -by Sam Harris

http://www.samharris.org/blog/item/how-rich-is-too-rich/ an excerpt: "Conservatives view taxation as a species of theft—and to raise tax…

Started by Jedi Wanderer

12 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by Vulpes

Psalms 109:8 prayer for the President

I've just been unfriended on facebook. Had a cousin's wife post this approvingly and I pointed out that cursing someone and wishing them de…

Started by Robert Engle

7 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by mojo5501

New Yorker Profile on Michele Bachmann

I was disturbed about Michele Bachmann when I first became aware of her through her gaffes in the media and general reporting.  Just a bit…

Started by Loren Miller

4 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by Loren Miller

Debating hate crimes laws while they make laws based on hate and greed. How pathetic. Florida wake up.

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Aug 27, 2011

Reagan: The Great Communicator; Obama: The Failing Compromiser

Politics are supposed to compromise, not crater.  By leading off with compromise, Obama has shot himself in the penis.  He continually show…

Started by James M. Martin

10 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by James M. Martin

Kinky Friedman on Rick Perry and God

"On the topic of the Holy Land, there remains the little matter of God. God talks to televangelists, football coaches, and people in mental…

1 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Steph S.

"Stop Coddling the Super-Rich", says WARREN BUFFET!

Stop Coddling the Super-Rich is a letter written by the third richest man in the world, Warren Buffet, and published today in the New York…

Started by Hiram

21 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Josh

Concerns about Religious Right are not overblown

From Psychology Today, a response to a Washington Post writer who claims concerns about the Religious Right are overblown:   Concerns about…

Started by Dave Niose

3 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Butterfly Ocean

Perry Promises Miracles

Religious nut Rick Perry said during a recent speech that if we elect him, "I will immediately issue an executive order to do away with as…

25 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Butterfly Ocean

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service