Politics (1,671)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atheists to protest new schoolbook standards in Texas

A lot of people are speaking out against the proposed radical changes to public school textbooks by the Texas State Board of Education. Now…

Started by Hugh Kramer

10 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Is our Free World at risk?

As much as i hate to admit the following i will speak my mind, and hope that others might listen.The Free World As we know it might in fact…

Started by Francisco Gutierrez

17 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Wayne

Houston Tex., elects lesbian for mayor.

Apparently there's a lot of people in Houston who saw fit to tell the religious whackos to stick it where the sun don't shine. They didn't…

Started by Rusty Gunn.

11 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Wayne

Choose: Islam or Christianity

If you had to choose a theocracy to live in which would you prefer? Personally, Islam would always be my least desirable option. I understa…

Started by Tom Thompson

87 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Francisco Gutierrez

Any thoughts on the 11ish Russian spies caught...

red handed? no pun, seriously.what's your thoughts critical thinkers?one was up in Canada, real estate agent?and get this, there were arres…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

2 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Republican "Concern" for Veterans

The Senate Republicans have sunk to a new low in their blanket opposition to any thing the Democrats or the President propose by blocking a…

Started by Jim DePaulo

1 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Lindsey S.

This makes me puke a little in my mouth...

This makes me puke a little in my mouth...http://ingodwestilltrust.com/You place your hand on His Bible, when you swear to tell the Truth H…

Started by Emily Dietle

16 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Steve V.

Isn't it Loverly?

Ain't it grand. We're the only country in history to wage an imperialist war in Afghanistan even as we wage environmental war in the Gulf o…

Started by James M. Martin

17 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by James M. Martin

Political Standing

I try mostly to refrain from political debates. Although I can find many legitimate reasons to hold my ground, I can never keep that solid…

Started by Kiru

32 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by Jaume

Cisco gets big money from Russia; Obama meets w/Russian head n' moe.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/10404912.stmTread lightly w/the Russian mobsters IMHO...

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Jun 24, 2010

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service