Politics (1,672)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Oklahoma Abortion Laws Enacted and a Powerful Response!!

The strength, and poise and presentation that Lauren Zuniga projects in this response to Oklahoma Lawmakers Abortion Laws. A friend showe…

Started by Christian (ohh the irony)

3 May 7, 2010
Reply by Loren Miller

The UK Election 2010

So the Brits now have to contend with no party in the Commons having a majority. In Canada we have dealt with this scenario for four years…

Started by Shaun

2 May 7, 2010
Reply by Shaun

Please go here

Started by Zulu

3 May 6, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

Oil spill cartoon and Jobs creeped by Palin!

Well, according to the political propaganda of Rup Murdoch's TIME mag..And the cartoon, on point again:

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

1 May 6, 2010
Reply by Sandra Stott

VA Delegate Bob Marshall: Disabled children are God's punishment to women who aborted their first pregnancy!

In case some of you hadn't heard the news from the elected state official from Manassas, VA. I wanted to pass along a link so you could rea…

Started by Christian (ohh the irony)

10 May 6, 2010
Reply by Sandra Stott

Stupid New Abortion Laws: Comment @ alternet.com

I don't know if anyone is more alarmed than I am about our current slide over the slippery slopes above the cavernous plunge into theocracy…

Started by James M. Martin

25 May 6, 2010
Reply by Sandra Price

South Park & the car bomb in Times Square: Is there a connection?

Local and federal law enforcement agencies investigating the car bomb discovered in New York's Time Square last night are looking into a po…

Started by Hugh Kramer

0 May 2, 2010

'Religion has no basis in fact' rules judge

This week a British judge dismissed the case of 48-year old Gary McFarlane, an Evangelical Christian who lost his job as a relationship cou…

Started by Hugh Kramer

1 May 2, 2010
Reply by Tony Page

Internet Neutrality at stake?

I have recently com across a site called http://www.savetheinternet.com/ Now the site claims that corporation giants like AT&T, Verizon…

Started by Zachary J. Clark

1 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Catholics : Errr... uhh... LOOK a homosexual!

Yep... the never ending barrage of attempts to turn the worlds gaze away from the Vatican continues.Previously we had discussed how the Vat…

Started by Johnsky

18 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Johnsky

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service