Politics (1,661)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Muslim staff escape NHS hygiene rule

Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/7576357/Muslim-staff-escape-NHS-hygiene-rule.htmlMuslim doctors and nurses are to be a…

Started by Murtad Fitri

12 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Becca

Now that Health Care has passed the Senate - over 65's being tossed out of hospitals ...

One of the claims of a teabagger sympathizer in my office - who, by the way, I generally like as a person - is that the new health care sys…

Started by Howard S. Dunn

18 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Joey

Judge rules National Day of Prayer unconstitutional

And the forces of religious reaction are already planning an appeal. News on the ruling and great background information here. There's been…

Started by Hugh Kramer

25 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by Secular Sue

Religious homophobes in Arkansas get judicial smack-down

http://m.arkansasonline.com/news/2010/apr/16/judge-finds-foster-parent-ban-unconstitutional/?latest The tyranny of the (religious) majorit…

Started by SpaceCity

2 Apr 17, 2010
Reply by SpaceCity

Hating pedophiles is as bad as anti-semitism.

... according to the vatican.http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8601084.stmTurns out, getting angry at priests for diddling small children i…

Started by Johnsky

55 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by qıƃ ɟ ǝıɔɐɹʇ

6 California mayors called out on ties to prayer breakfast

These are Mayors who "may or" may not understand the Constitution, but know that pancakes and eggs go great with prayer!   This April 12th,…

Started by Hugh Kramer

0 Apr 14, 2010

GOP, big spenders, big liars, big problems...

Testing, 1, 2

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Apr 12, 2010

I think Hitler's kin moved to Russia over time!? Judge murdered.

0 Apr 12, 2010

Fort Lauderdale residents vs. FTL Presbatearian Church's "Spanish Building" crusade

Spanish style. I should have known. Coke kingpins through the back door, meet ya by the gymnast for god locker room... hug!?

2 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Lancaster, CA votes Tuesday on Jesus prayer in city hall

To pray to Jesus, or not?   Lancaster is a fast-growing California desert community with a diverse population that includes Muslims, Jews,…

Started by Hugh Kramer

0 Apr 11, 2010

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

Carniverous Marsupial commented on Carniverous Marsupial's blog post Catholic Spit
18 seconds ago
jay H commented on Gregory Phillip Dearth's blog post Morality: Subjective vs Objective - but does it MATTER?
1 hour ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"Meeting this morning was kicked off by the mayor of Madison, who in words at the very least supports the FFRF! Very, very welcome!"
2 hours ago
James Smith commented on Evilgenius20's video
2 hours ago
James Smith commented on James Smith's video
3 hours ago
James Smith posted a video

Becoming Free

How the bible set me free.
3 hours ago
Rock posted photos
3 hours ago
Randall Smith replied to Loren Miller's discussion bending truth, or "We Can All Be Manipulated" (TheraminTrees) in the group Hang With Friends
3 hours ago

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service