Politics (1,636)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Darwin Day!

Hey everyone, lets get Obama to do something for us, for a change. @WhiteHouse, I signed a petition asking President Obama to declare Febru…

Started by SecularHumanBN

0 Feb 3, 2010

Deprogramming the Free Market Cultist.

My academic background in economics consists of 2 semesters of Introduction to Economics which I took more than a few decades ago, so I r…

Started by Jim DePaulo

32 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Michelle

Ask the President

I ran across this today and wanted to share it.  Please understand this is not me making a statement, but sharing something in which I chos…

Started by Michelle

0 Jan 31, 2010

Make Lancaster CA a 'Christian community' sez mayor

Mayor R. Rex Parris of Lancaster, CA, a community north of Los Angeles, has a prescription for making the Antelope Valley city a better…

Started by Hugh Kramer

0 Jan 30, 2010

Freedom under fire 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMxNnJn2oeE~ Connectionshttp://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8474611.stmGuess the Supreme Court did the same.…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Jan 30, 2010

Jewish Extremism

Islamic and Christian extremism is commonplace, but what are some examples of Jewish extremism? Dates, links etc. would be appreciated.

Started by Marc Sacks

21 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Rayray

State of the Union Address

::hearty laugh::  Hardly.   So, who took time out to watch our President, Chairman Maobama, perform at max narcissism, with smugness, arrog…

Started by Freedom of Anonymity

20 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Freedom of Anonymity

Right VS Wrong... it's all wrong.

I come to you with some food for thought.Throughout history, nations, leaders, and organisations have pushed the idea of Right VS Wrong. Wi…

Started by Johnsky

6 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Rayray

Sarah Palin joins Fox News

They talk about her constantly, so it only makes sense for her to be a Fox News commentator. If she ever becomes President, I will have los…

Started by FreeThinker

29 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Denise Deiloh

Hate crime legislation

This is being carried over from a discussion that began in the Atheist Nexus chat room. So Obama signed a defense bill yesterday that incl…

Started by CJ

31 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by CJ

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service