Politics (1,807)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spare a thought for Evan Harris

Spare a thought for Evan Harris. While elsewhere on AN, the appointment of an atheist to the post of Deputy Prime Minister in the UK has be…

Started by Martin Allen

3 May 15, 2010
Reply by sacha

Islamic student tells the truth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fSvyv0urTE&feature=player_embedded#I found this very disconcerting.  I figured she'd avoid the answ…

Started by Lisa

4 May 12, 2010
Reply by Jean Jacques

Only the super rich can save us.

Really interesting talk" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XYh-ht1nK8

Started by Goz

0 May 11, 2010

Mojave Cross, subject of recent Supreme Court case, torn down by vandals

As an American who is part of a society where civil and reasonably fair means of arbitration are available, I strongly condemn whoever comm…

Started by Hugh Kramer

0 May 11, 2010

Unhealthy Symbiosis

David Frum, a neocon and erstwhile member of the G. W. Bush administration (he bailed out when he realized George's country simple image wa…

Started by James M. Martin

11 May 8, 2010
Reply by Jaume

Oklahoma Abortion Laws Enacted and a Powerful Response!!

The strength, and poise and presentation that Lauren Zuniga projects in this response to Oklahoma Lawmakers Abortion Laws. A friend showe…

Started by Christian (ohh the irony)

3 May 7, 2010
Reply by Loren Miller

The UK Election 2010

So the Brits now have to contend with no party in the Commons having a majority. In Canada we have dealt with this scenario for four years…

Started by Shaun

2 May 7, 2010
Reply by Shaun

Please go here

Started by Zulu

3 May 6, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

Oil spill cartoon and Jobs creeped by Palin!

Well, according to the political propaganda of Rup Murdoch's TIME mag..And the cartoon, on point again:

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

1 May 6, 2010
Reply by Sandra Stott

VA Delegate Bob Marshall: Disabled children are God's punishment to women who aborted their first pregnancy!

In case some of you hadn't heard the news from the elected state official from Manassas, VA. I wanted to pass along a link so you could rea…

Started by Christian (ohh the irony)

10 May 6, 2010
Reply by Sandra Stott

Update Your Membership :

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service