Politics (1,957)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bush: Religion Can't Be Stopped

Anyone else see our Commander-in-chief at the Olympics last night? Here's some wonderful quotes from our President: "..if you're a religio…

Started by STA

7 Aug 21, 2008
Reply by LeaT

Conspiracy Theories

I am not sure why I ended up looking at a conpiracy theory in Youtube, when I was in actuality searching for dragons and the ilk, but anywa…

Started by LeaT

2 Aug 21, 2008
Reply by LeaT

Funk Bush!!!!! or Rant of an Exhausted American

Dubya has yet again ruined my fucking day, and this time it had nothing to do with the news. I can't wait until he is gone, gone, gone. BTW…

Started by Skylar

10 Aug 10, 2008
Reply by Skylar

BIRTH CONTROL TO BE CONSIDERED ABORTION?

Workers' Religious Freedom vs. Patients' Rights Treating the Pill as Abortion,Draft Regulation Stirs Debate Imagine going to your local d…

Started by Undo

23 Aug 9, 2008
Reply by Tedster

That Dawkin's pie chart of American Atheist Voters?

Hi; I got my first exposure to Dawkin's last evening watching a video of his. In the video he described via a pie chart how after Christia…

Started by ieee

3 Aug 9, 2008

Court dismisses fine by FCC for Janet Jackson's boobie show

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/ent/stories/0721glfcc.788cbb34.html It's about time. What a fucking waste of tax payer money.…

Started by BuildingCastles

9 Jul 27, 2008
Reply by vjack

The Secular Role in Society?

Many of us have hidden in the atheist closet for far too long. I'm sure many of us have started coming out because of all the creationists…

Started by LoLo

22 Jul 19, 2008
Reply by Randall "Doc" Fleck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service