Politics (2,008)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mental Health Professional and EX AOG Member Writes to Screeching Sarah Palin

The author of this open letter, Marlene Winnell, is a well known mental health professional that specializes in treating recovering Christi…

Started by Richard J. Collins

3 Nov 6, 2008
Reply by Richard J. Collins

A Voting Message from the Silly Party

Received this by email this morning from the "Vote for Michael Palin" Silly Party: The somewhat important 2008 election is upon us. Silly…

Started by Chrys Stevenson

8 Nov 6, 2008
Reply by Chrys Stevenson

McCain / Obama Probability of Survival

So I was thinking this morning about McCain and the chances of him dying while in office if he were to get elected. The reason I was thinki…

Started by StinkPalm

20 Oct 31, 2008
Reply by Tedster

Health Care (a pipe dream)

I have an idea to make health care more affordable, more effective (sick people get help) and not *gasp* socialize it. Make health care com…

Started by Pockets

3 Oct 26, 2008
Reply by Fat Old Sun

Obama and ACORN

When the ACORN stories first appeared, I didn't pay much attention to them because I'd heard all these allegations before and believed was…

Started by Agki Strodon

1 Oct 22, 2008
Reply by Eilonnwy

Zeitgeist Addendum

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7065205277695921912

Started by LeaT

1 Oct 22, 2008
Reply by LeaT

Apparently it's okay to bury women alive....

http://www.dancewithshadows.com/nuts/2008/09/01/mir-israr-ullah-zehri-meet-the-man-who-thinks-its-ok-to-bury-independent-girls-alive/ I…

Started by LoLo

20 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by Фелч Гроган

Who is Sarah Palin?

This is from a friend in the US, I have no way of confirming the information below other than I trust her information. If anyone has infor…

Started by Doug

69 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by Chrys Stevenson

Canadian Perspective on the American Election

aving come through a totally pointless, $300 000 000 tax payer paid election, here in Canada, my thoughts turn south. With Obama leading in…

Started by Mac Rex

4 Oct 18, 2008

GNOSTICS IN POLITICS

Is anyone concerned with elections being rigged by gnostics? For Example, Barak's Chemical Wedding with Sarah Palin?

Started by Richard Ivan Cronkhite

0 Oct 18, 2008

RSS

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service