Politics (1,773)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Neo-Facsim vs Neo Liberalism

Neo-Facsim vs Neo Liberalism The Duolpoply should be destroyed by the Truman Act anti- trust act. Where is Teddy Roosevelt when we need him…

Started by Chris G

0 on Friday

Alt-right, an Obscene Nightmare Crawls Out

There's a reason you hadn't even heard of the Alt-right till a few months ago. Trump's open racism and nativism "unified" them. From wikipd…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

0 Aug 17

Trump's Russian ties

L Carey claims that Russian Oligarchs back Trump financially.  /  July 28, 2016 Robert, the situation with Trump and Russia is much more om…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

5 Aug 15
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

Syria: Women burn black burqas after the SDF liberate Manbij from IS

Syria: Women burn black burqas after the SDF liberate Manbij from IS while men cut their beards in Manbij, Saturday, after the city was lib…

Started by Joan Denoo

6 Aug 15
Reply by eric stone

How many of you despise Edward Snowden?

This may be my first political post in this forum.  Expect to get beat up by some of my U.S. friends on this one. People used to despise Da…

Started by Russell Pangborn

584 Aug 14
Reply by tom sarbeck

Conservative Legal Scholars Prefer A Liberal Supreme Court To A President Trump

Conservative Legal Scholars Prefer A Liberal Supreme Court To A President Trump “[O]n the questionable assumption that a man of his mercur…

Started by Joan Denoo

2 Aug 12
Reply by k.h. ky

Trump ‘Completely Rethinks’ U.S. Energy Policy By Doubling Down On Fossil Fuels

Trump ‘Completely Rethinks’ U.S. Energy Policy By Doubling Down On Fossil Fuels This cannot be happening to the United States of America!…

Started by Joan Denoo

1 Aug 11
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

When will I ever hear about the power of the Atheist Voting Block?

I am so tired of hearing about the Evangelical voting bloc and the inordinate power they have had on politics. Will there ever be an atheis…

Started by Russell Pangborn

27 Aug 8
Reply by eric stone

William K. Black How to steal ten billion of Euro

William K. Black How to steal ten billion of Euro William K. Black is an Associate Professor of Economics and Law at the University of Miss…

Started by Joan Denoo

4 Aug 3
Reply by Daniel W

The American Dream

“The American Dream” Capitalism, designed to create wealth, fails to acknowledge that the way to create wealth is to take from others and c…

Started by Joan Denoo

1 Aug 1
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service