Politics (1,753)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tell Me Your Views on the Tea Party

I would like to do a piece on my blog, Releasing Religion, regarding mixing God & government.  And I'd like to know what opinions peopl…

Started by Maia Rodriguez

451 Jun 22
Reply by Michael Penn

Fun and games, Guccifer 2 posts some teasers...

The hacker that got the DNC server is getting ready to put a bunch of stuff on Wikileaks. A few documents were posted as teasers. Security…

Started by jay H

0 Jun 19

I hate that I might reluctantly vote for Hillary Clinton.

This is the first time in my life that I had. Presidential candidate practically have all of the policies I want. I first voted for Obama i…

Started by Jennifer W

78 Jun 19
Reply by tom sarbeck

Assisted Dying Now Legal In Canada

Assisted-dying bill becomes law after passing Senate vote 44-28 Fri, 17 Jun 2016 14:03:44 EDT The Liberal government's much debated a…

Started by Qiana-Maieev

3 Jun 19
Reply by Michael Penn

I will vote for Trump over Clinton. Here's why.

Since Sanders withdraw from the elections. Clinton's foreign policy  is way worse than trump and she endorses Israeli terrorism and zionis…

Started by Anonymous Comrade

3 Jun 18
Reply by jay H

John Pilger: Washington prepares for World War III

"John Pilger: Washington prepares for World War III Afshin Rattansi goes underground on the outcome of whoever wins the White House in Nove…

Started by Joan Denoo

0 Jun 12

The difference between the Republican's and the Democrat party

In order to pick a candidate to vote for, for President of this country, you need to first pick the functions you want a government to do,…

Started by Michael Pianko

44 Jun 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

Muslims and Atheists in Politics

There have been a few articles in my national paper on Islamophobia. A recent Pew Research Poll had Muslims at 40 % and atheists at 41% in…

Started by Russell Pangborn

1 Jun 11
Reply by Michael Penn

Leftists are enemies of women, enemies of Atheism, and enemies of freedom

As an Atheist you have a responsibility to not vote for these idiots like Obama and Hillary who are too stupid to be politicians and to stu…

Started by matt

53 Jun 8
Reply by Michael Pianko

Tricking Whites

Exploitation is easy for the conservative elite. A simple strategy works every time on whites. When voters are angry about the rich getting…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

11 Jun 8
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service