Politics (1,957)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Germans had a long history of rounding whole nations and killing them :The Assyrians,the Armenians and the Jews

In December 1913, a German mission arrived in Turkey with the task of reorganizing the Ottoman army. Officers of the German military missio…

Started by Imaginary Cat Owner

1 Sep 13
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

Robotic Dominion in development

The Pentagon’s New Wonder Weapons For World Dominion This makes me glad I'll be dead before the Pentagon's dreams come true. And if the Rep…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

1 Sep 12
Reply by Blasphemer

Bullies and Bots Influencing Us

Posts and articles that trigger and provoke outrage, including more Bot posts, have greater sway in social media, then our news feeds and o…

1 Sep 11
Reply by John Dumaker

Trump, Why is he in bed with the Evangelicals?

I have been wondering why Trump whom doesn't appear to be religious has been so involved with the Christian Evangelicals as I suspect we…

Started by Compelledunbeliever

5 Sep 9
Reply by Loren Miller

Theocracy and the FFRF

The FFRF has pointed out the recent actions of crazed American theocrats -  Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin made an outrageous comment on a radio…

Started by John Dumaker

5 Aug 31
Reply by John Dumaker

Language Hides Nazi Rise

I apologize to Atheist Nexus readers. I'm guilty of having used "Alt-Right" instead of 'White Nationalist" or "Fascist", uncritically follo…

12 Aug 31
Reply by Jerry McMasters

Learn from Ortega

THE U.S. NEEDS TO PREPARE FOR THE POSSIBILITY THAT TRUMP WON’T LEAVE OFFICE PEACEFULLY Tim Rogers warns us to learn from Nicaragua. ... the…

3 Aug 31
Reply by Jerry McMasters

The Truth About Afghanistan

Let's begin with an absolute truth that is almost never acknowledged and which has driven America's decisions in Afghanistan and Iraq: in A…

Started by Jonathan Simeone

3 Aug 22
Reply by tom sarbeck

Did You Hear the "Kill the Bill" and "Shame" Protests in the US Senate on Tuesday?

If I hear of a similar and longlasting protest about the influence of money in politics, I will go to Washington and join it.

Started by tom sarbeck

9 Aug 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

What I Wish Countries Had Politically

Universal healthcare, universal education, LGBT rights, no gender role influenced government, a government where you have to prove your rel…

Started by Niki L

28 Aug 3
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service