Politics (1,672)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How many of you despise Edward Snowden?

This may be my first political post in this forum.  Expect to get beat up by some of my U.S. friends on this one. People used to despise Da…

Started by Russell Pangborn

314 Oct 29
Reply by Russell Pangborn

Good times again in Canada

Happy with the election results here in Canada. This was a nice compliment i saw making the rounds on the net. A leader roaming amongst th…

Started by Russell Pangborn

7 Oct 22
Reply by Russell Pangborn

A Wise Course Is to Treat Politicians as Predators Until They Prove They Are Not.

I saw it when I read James Madison's notes from the 1787 Constitutional Convention, in which he reported the words of two of America's best…

Started by tom sarbeck

32 Oct 20
Reply by tom sarbeck

Politics Pathological

A Psychologist Puts Trump and the GOP on the Couch Psychologist Michael Bader makes sense of today's Republican party. My unease at GOP jin…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

30 Oct 16
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

The Congressional process for passing budgets is complex, consisting under the historically usual circumstances of budget resolutions passe…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

6 Oct 15
Reply by Turk

Tennessee Pol: Tell God it's not our fault, so he will spare us from smiting!

thenewcivilrights.com In Tennessee, one brave and selfless commissioner is striving to protect her county from a sure and rightful smiting…

Started by Daniel W

15 Oct 10
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Congress introduces Bill to fund churches as 'essential'

Congress wants to fund churches! Share widely! Take action!https://www.facebook.com/SecularCoalition/photos/a.10151606636827741.434003.2225

Started by LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist

18 Sep 21
Reply by tom sarbeck

Trump "feels" prep school gave him military experience

Campaign Quote of the Day: Trump Thinks His Prep School Education Was Just Like Serving in the Military Donald Trump never served in the U…

20 Sep 16
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

Taxpayer Support for FBOs (faith-based organizations)...again

Check out the Freedom from Religion Foundation's comment on President Obama's too-weak improvement on Bush 43's pandering regulation. http…

Started by tom sarbeck

5 Sep 6
Reply by Daniel W

Obama's Cognitive Dissonance on Climate

Obama Faces Both Ways on Climate Change image source Obama and Hillary Clinton embrace energy policies that contradict their climate messag…

0 Sep 3

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service