Politics (1,953)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Theocracy and the FFRF

The FFRF has pointed out the recent actions of crazed American theocrats -  Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin made an outrageous comment on a radio…

Started by John Dumaker

5 Aug 31
Reply by John Dumaker

Language Hides Nazi Rise

I apologize to Atheist Nexus readers. I'm guilty of having used "Alt-Right" instead of 'White Nationalist" or "Fascist", uncritically follo…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

12 Aug 31
Reply by Jerry McMasters

Learn from Ortega

THE U.S. NEEDS TO PREPARE FOR THE POSSIBILITY THAT TRUMP WON’T LEAVE OFFICE PEACEFULLY Tim Rogers warns us to learn from Nicaragua. ... the…

3 Aug 31
Reply by Jerry McMasters

The Truth About Afghanistan

Let's begin with an absolute truth that is almost never acknowledged and which has driven America's decisions in Afghanistan and Iraq: in A…

Started by Jonathan Simeone

4 Aug 23
Reply by Daniel W

Did You Hear the "Kill the Bill" and "Shame" Protests in the US Senate on Tuesday?

If I hear of a similar and longlasting protest about the influence of money in politics, I will go to Washington and join it.

Started by tom sarbeck

9 Aug 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

What I Wish Countries Had Politically

Universal healthcare, universal education, LGBT rights, no gender role influenced government, a government where you have to prove your rel…

Started by Niki L

28 Aug 3
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

China pledges US$122 billion for China to UK Silk Road Rail Route

“The ancient silk routes thrived in times of peace but lost vigor in times of war, and we should foster a new type of international relatio…

Started by Joan Denoo

2 Aug 1
Reply by Joan Denoo

The Depth of Putin's Corruption

Bill Browder's Testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee You've probably heard about the 2012 the Magnitsky Act in the context of Trump J…

2 Jul 30
Reply by tom sarbeck

Dawkins event cancelled over "islamophobic" speech

This is Dawkins' response to the recent cancellation of one of his speaking events based on his comments about Islam: https://richarddawkin…

Started by Paul Tripp

4 Jul 22
Reply by Michael Penn

What a Turkey.

The president of Turkey, Erdogan, held a referendum to rid his country of it's secular government. He threatened that voting against him wo…

Started by John Dumaker

15 Jul 20
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service