Politics (1,868)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Struggle for Changing Lebanon

-  

Started by Jaber Al Khayam

1 Jan 8
Reply by tom sarbeck

Civil Service Slaughter

House Republicans revive obscure rule that allows them to slash the pay of individual federal workers to $1 An obscure procedural rule from…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

2 Jan 7
Reply by jay H

tRump plans CIA restructure

When every day brings another unimaginable new low, <facepalm> . tRump prefers a Breitbart conspiracy theory to the real US intellige…

6 Jan 7
Reply by jay H

ELECTORAL COLLEGE PETITION

https://www.change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19?recruiter=11810451&;…

Started by Michael Penn

6 Jan 7
Reply by Michael Penn

Does America Need to be an Empire? Obama to Maher.

You can find the eight-minute interview on Youtube.com. 9/11 and more are among the many costs we have paid, are paying, and will go on pa…

Started by tom sarbeck

11 Jan 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

The most haunting video I have ever seen about Aleppo in Syria . a 3 Million city that became a ghost town

most haunting video ever about a Aleppo a 2.3 million city that is a now a ghost town https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWxtsb5FULw I have b…

Started by Imaginary Cat Owner

7 Jan 4
Reply by Daniel W

Israel Cannot Be Both Jewish and Democratic, said SecState John Kerry

That despite decades of hearing Israel described as the Middle East's only democracy. What say you, about Israel or about an America in th…

Started by tom sarbeck

22 Jan 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

Should Senate Democrats Give Senate Republicans 100% Payback?

The idealists and optimists here won't like my reply, but the Democrats will be fools if they don't give Trump exactly what the Republicans…

Started by tom sarbeck

25 Dec 31, 2016
Reply by Chris

Interesting history of refugees who came to syria

Most of the current population of Assyrians in Hasakah in Syria dates back to the French Mandate of Syria, when refugees from the Turkish a…

Started by Imaginary Cat Owner

5 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by Imaginary Cat Owner

Privatize the Department of Veterans Affairs

Trump's Transition Team Is Considering Privatizing the Department of Veterans Affairs He's not even inaugurated and my head exploded twice…

3 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service