Politics (1,755)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Leftists are enemies of women, enemies of Atheism, and enemies of freedom

As an Atheist you have a responsibility to not vote for these idiots like Obama and Hillary who are too stupid to be politicians and to stu…

Started by matt

53 Jun 8
Reply by Michael Pianko

Tricking Whites

Exploitation is easy for the conservative elite. A simple strategy works every time on whites. When voters are angry about the rich getting…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

11 Jun 8
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

Let's Hear from Some of the Good Guys among America's Founders

In The 1787 Federal ConventionFirst, for context, four of the bad guys ELBRIDGE GERRY. The evils we experience flow from the excess of demo…

Started by tom sarbeck

5 Jun 7
Reply by tom sarbeck

How many of you despise Edward Snowden?

This may be my first political post in this forum.  Expect to get beat up by some of my U.S. friends on this one. People used to despise Da…

Started by Russell Pangborn

568 Jun 6
Reply by Russell Pangborn

Live Blogging, sort of. 2016 Rally for Reason Washington DC.

Well, here I am, Washington DC It's the day before the main Rally. nexus on Firefox doess't support pics on forum posts, but I might be abl…

Started by Daniel W

65 Jun 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

Frum Elucidates Conservative Breakdown

Conservative David Frum reminds us that the presumptive GOP nominee breaks seven norms that make democracy possible. The Seven Broken Guard…

0 Jun 4

Erecting the "wall of separation between church and state," therefore, is absolutely essential in a free society.

I ran across this in my browsing; I like the clarity of Jefferson's writing. I just wish he had not thought of African Americans as slaves…

Started by Joan Denoo

8 Jun 1
Reply by Michael Penn

America's founding moment brought a society newly freed from religion. What went wrong?

An essay with quotes by Jefferson and Madison, the Protestant origin of the word secular, and more that may be helpful when talking to thei…

Started by tom sarbeck

10 May 29
Reply by Michael Penn

FerFAL: Understanding Societal Collapse Warnings we should heed from Venezuela's crisis

FerFAL: Understanding Societal Collapse Warnings we should heed from Venezuela's crisis I remember Reagan's death squads (aka freedom fight…

Started by Joan Denoo

3 May 29
Reply by jay H

Rebellious Grassroots People - Two Cultures

Jim Hightower proclaims revolution. No Matter What Happens to Sanders and Trump, Their Supporters Aren't Going Away No matter what happens…

2 May 28
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service