Politics (1,867)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trump Carols

We could use some cat therapy! From cheezburger.com: #trumpcarols "Logic roasting on an open fire..." (I'll add more in replies.)

Started by Grinning Cat

14 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

Ok, The EC Chose Trump. What Are Our Hopes for the Future?

Our hopes, not our predictions. I hope for lawsuits that will challenge his refusal to divest himself of interests that may bring him bene…

Started by tom sarbeck

20 Dec 25, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

The Failure of pure communism.

In 1848 Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels published "The Communist Manifiesto" which is states that the economy changes from feudalism to cap…

Started by Jaber Al Khayam

7 Dec 23, 2016
Reply by Jaber Al Khayam

Trump Is Giving the Electoral College Multiple Reasons to Choose Someone Else. Will They?

Besides refusing security briefings, cancelling his conflict of interest hearing, filling cabinet positions with incompetents, his continui…

Started by tom sarbeck

29 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

The Jews who fled Syria

After Israel's victory in the 1967 Six-Day War, restrictions were further tightened, and 57 Jews in Qamishli may have been killed in a pogr…

Started by Imaginary Cat Owner

1 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Glen Rosenberg

Russia's US Coup

Russia’s American coup Scott Gilmore sums up the evidence that Trump's election was engineered by Russia. ... The CIA and over a dozen othe…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

1 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

If the Electoral College Chooses Trump, Will It Have Failed in Its Purpose?

If the EC chooses a pathological liar over an occasional liar, ... well, why did the nation's founders take the decision away from the vote…

Started by tom sarbeck

16 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

Terrifying Glimpses of Trump's Brave New US

How Donald Trump's Business Ties Are Already Jeopardizing U.S. Interests Trump's enthusiasm for Rodrigo Duterte, President of the Philippin…

0 Dec 13, 2016

"I don't need you anymore,' Trump told a rally. "In four years I will."

Will the Electoral College see that Trump, IN THE HEART HE MIGHT HAVE, does not want to be president? Do Republicans fear his voters so mu…

Started by tom sarbeck

0 Dec 10, 2016

Post-Truth US

Post-Truth Nation Samuel Spitale's assessment of the US is 100% on target. ... the election of Donald Trump. To put it simply, the only one…

13 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Daniel W

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service