Politics (1,727)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tactical Nukes in Field Commander hands

The difference between a strategic and a tactical nuclear weapon is suddenly important. Apparently India is poised for automatic swift mili…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

0 Apr 8

Last Night's Republican Debate.

Trump to Bush: Your brother was stupid. And a liar! Bush to Trump: You're mean to my family! Stop it! Trump to Cruz: You're a liar! Cruz…

Started by Daniel W

23 Apr 6
Reply by Grinning Cat

Washington State Caucus Sat March 26th 10am - Be there! Everyone's Future is at stake!

You do not have to be registered before you go.  You can register at the caucus. There is so much at stake! We need a secular voice.  I wi…

Started by Daniel W

10 Mar 26
Reply by Daniel W

Psychology behind ISIS

This article is about a year old,but still very current. Probably the deepest analysis of this group I've seen recently. It seems that the…

Started by jay H

8 Mar 26
Reply by Grinning Cat

Gutted Democracy = Flint Water

Toxic Flint water is a symptom of lost democracy. ... in Flint, what’s happening now is rooted in a state-level attack on democracy. Indeed…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

32 Mar 24
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

Democracy exempts largest voting blocs - the religions - from its rules

How can the American democracy work at all when it gives exemptions to the institutions that control its largest voting blocs, the religion…

Started by eric stone

17 Mar 21
Reply by Daniel W

Why Do They (Still) Follow Donald Trump? Fear and Authority

Why Do They (Still) Follow Donald Trump? Fear and Authority "A recent article has pinpointed the one unique personality trait that predict…

Started by Joan Denoo

161 Mar 17
Reply by Russell Pangborn

How many of you despise Edward Snowden?

This may be my first political post in this forum.  Expect to get beat up by some of my U.S. friends on this one. People used to despise Da…

Started by Russell Pangborn

562 Mar 11
Reply by Joseph P

Trudeau attends Obama State Dinner

Great opportunity for closer relations between the U.S. and Canada this Thursday at a state dinner. Trudeau's cabinet had 15 members who ch…

Started by Russell Pangborn

12 Mar 10
Reply by Loren Miller

The criminal takeover of federal office in Oregon.

I wonder, what would be the press and political response if it was Paiute Indian takeover? This land was stolen from their ancestors, not f…

Started by Daniel W

41 Mar 10
Reply by Čenek Sekavec

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service