Politics (2,002)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ridicule Fascism

The Germans in Wunsiedel discovered that the best way to fight Nazis is to make fun of them. Nazi marches and rallies are a performance, an…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

61 Aug 17
Reply by Grinning Cat

Naked Self Interest President

Don’t Call It Appeasement Lilli Loofbourow at Slate argues that Trump isn't appeasing Putin. … Trump has been told—by the very men he hire…

33 Aug 1
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Judge Brett Kavanaugh vs Separation of Church and State: What Do We Not Know?

He’s a conservative Catholic, and in the Catholic schools I attended the nuns said Error Has No Rights.

Started by Tom Sarbeck

23 Jul 18
Reply by Michael Penn

The Role of the Energy Charter Treaty in Wiping Out Humanity

The Energy Charter Treaty Most who fear fascism's immanent takeover of the US government, see a political danger akin to the Nazis takeover…

2 Jul 4
Reply by Grinning Cat

Many GOP Xians Have Thrown Jesus Away and Are Worshipping Donald

I don’t hate the GOP xians I know but I want to give them some tough love. I will phrase it as a question.

Started by Tom Sarbeck

7 Jun 24
Reply by Chuck Roast

Did Trump Get Taken by Kim?

I think that Kim Jong Un, dictator of North Korea, is a brilliant con man who completely fooled Donald Trump.  Kim, like his father and gra…

Started by Homer Edward Price

2 Jun 14
Reply by Joan Denoo

Accelerating Collapse for Personal Gain

Why a Government Run by Oligarchs Is Very Deadly Chris Hedges articulates the dangers of Oligarchy. Oligarchs care nothing for competency,…

3 May 2
Reply by Grinning Cat

Why did Elizabeth R. sign Devil Satan's contract?

19 April 2018 Photo, Buckingham Palace, United Kingdom ARK OF THE COVENANT HEELSTONE DIG ORDER This MULTI-PARTY AGREEMENT (this "Agreement"…

Started by Garry Denke

9 Apr 22
Reply by Garry Denke

Behind the Struggle with Mueller & Comey: Trump is the Triumph of Privilege over Law

Behind the Struggle with Mueller & Comey: Trump is the Triumph of Privilege over Law, "The longer we fail to mark the distinction betwe…

Started by Joan Denoo

5 Apr 18
Reply by Michael Penn

America’s Founders Allegedly Used Biblical Concepts Everywhere

With the nation’s capital now having a Museum of the Bible, thumpers on C-SPAN 3 are claiming the Bible is the origin of every concept in t…

Started by tom sarbeck

23 Mar 24
Reply by Craigart14

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service