Politics (1,957)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

China pledges US$122 billion for China to UK Silk Road Rail Route

“The ancient silk routes thrived in times of peace but lost vigor in times of war, and we should foster a new type of international relatio…

Started by Joan Denoo

2 Aug 1
Reply by Joan Denoo

The Depth of Putin's Corruption

Bill Browder's Testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee You've probably heard about the 2012 the Magnitsky Act in the context of Trump J…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

2 Jul 30
Reply by tom sarbeck

Dawkins event cancelled over "islamophobic" speech

This is Dawkins' response to the recent cancellation of one of his speaking events based on his comments about Islam: https://richarddawkin…

Started by Paul Tripp

4 Jul 22
Reply by Michael Penn

What a Turkey.

The president of Turkey, Erdogan, held a referendum to rid his country of it's secular government. He threatened that voting against him wo…

Started by John Dumaker

15 Jul 20
Reply by Michael Penn

Reusable political disinformation bots

Welcome to the Social Disinformation Age. image source ... a new study sheds light on how the social media platform can be hijacked by bots…

0 Jul 17

The Democratic Right Wing Party

John Atcheson makes a convincing case that both parties represent the oligarchy and nobody represents the people, in The Greatest Story Too…

11 Jul 15
Reply by Thomas Murray

The Strong See Themselves As Entitled to Brutalize the Weak. Only the Weak, by Uniting, Can Stop Them.

We (and our numerous cousins) are descended from blue-green algae, aka cyanobacteris, aka pond scum, who engulfed (ate) their weaker neighb…

Started by tom sarbeck

1 Jul 8
Reply by tom sarbeck

"There Is Not Strength Until There Is Unity."

So say words on the pavement outside the Vallejo, CA, main library. I saw them and thought of the slur that organizing atheists is like her…

Started by tom sarbeck

5 Jul 4
Reply by tom sarbeck

Temporary Insanity

Today I sent this to my Republican legislators. I'd like to know whether or not you agree. As a Republican, you stand responsible for this…

3 Jul 4
Reply by Michael Penn

All too convincing Trump impersonator temper tantrum

The must see video of 'Trump' having tantrum at children's school goes viral Scroll down a bit for a one minute video version of Comedy Cen…

5 Jun 29
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service