Politics (1,910)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Failing to Govern

Does Donald Trump Even Know What the Donald Trump Administration Is Up To? Gary Legum makes a case that the Denier-in-Chief Elect can't con…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

47 Feb 7
Reply by Grinning Cat

The separation of church and state, why do we get it so wrong?

The separation of church and state is a good thing, why do we get it all wrong and focus on the wrong thing?  Thomas Jefferson was the fi…

Started by Compelledunbeliever

12 Feb 6
Reply by tom sarbeck

Trump Isn't the First US President to Speak Frankly to Foreign Leaders, but...

...that's no reason to give him a pass. As WW2 neared its end President Harry S. Truman scolded the USSR's Foreign Minister V. N. Molotov,…

Started by tom sarbeck

2 Feb 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

Set-Up for Coup D’état

There's evidence that the Denier-in-Chief is setting up for a coup d’état [Saturday] was the trial balloon for a coup d’état against the Un…

3 Feb 5
Reply by Michael Penn

Christofascist Grass Roots

I Was Trained for the Culture Wars in Home School, Awaiting Someone Like Mike Pence as a Messiah Kieryn Darkwater's piece is a must read. I…

15 Feb 5
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

Tit for tat is underway in the Senate; Dems are blocking action.

Remember, when people have no trust, BOTH PARTIES TO A CONFLICT have to see advantage to stopping it. If Dems lose heart and cooperate, Re…

Started by tom sarbeck

5 Feb 5
Reply by tom sarbeck

Should Politicians Who Are Convicted of Felonies Keep Their Pensions? That and More.

New York State residents will vote on a constitutional amendment that will let the courts take away the state pensions of politicians who a…

Started by tom sarbeck

2 Feb 5
Reply by Seabass

Atheism is not a ground for Asylum in Germany even if you came from Syria

Yesterday I got a post from the German BAMF saying that I don't fulfill the criteria for religious persecution.  It was a shock for me beca…

Started by Imaginary Cat Owner

5 Jan 30
Reply by Imaginary Cat Owner

Even though I'm an atheist from Syria but I was denied Asylum , help me with spreading fund me campaign page

https://www.gofundme.com/bquuvpmy if this violates the Atheist nexus rules please tell me and I'll remove this post: On 26.01.2017 I rece…

Started by Imaginary Cat Owner

0 Jan 30

Statue of Tyranny

The speed with which we're losing freedom of assembly and speech since the White Nationalist takeover a week ago is difficult to process, d…

7 Jan 29
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service