Politics (1,720)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pope Announces Trump Not a Good Christian

Many web sites, this is ThinkProgress.com The Pope states that Donalt Trump's immigration policy is not christian and suggests that Trump…

Started by Daniel W

10 Feb 19
Reply by Daniel W

Speech delivered by Killer Mike at Morehouse College on February 16, 2016

The character of the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s lives. Firebrands move and empower change. 

Started by Joan Denoo

1 Feb 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

Today's North Carolina Trump Interview ! ! !

I listened to the whole thing. It leaves me wondering if Trump is playing his part in a massive dirty trick the Democrats are playing on Re…

Started by tom sarbeck

15 Feb 16
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

Charity Status for Dark Money Groups

IRS Gives Up and Grants Karl Rove's Dark Money Group 'Social Welfare' Certification ... the Internal Revenue Service has caved into pressur…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

6 Feb 13
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

William Black - The Whistleblowers’ Plan Offers Hillary the Perfect Opportunity

William Black - The Whistleblowers’ Plan Offers Hillary the Perfect Opportunity William Black "is an American lawyer, academic, author, and…

Started by Joan Denoo

1 Feb 13
Reply by Michael Penn

Election voters seen through Moral Foundations Theory

I have become a real fan of the way Jonathan Haidt and some of his co authors approach how people make emotional and moral decisions. He's…

Started by jay H

0 Feb 10

Could Phony Smile become POTUS?

Would the US elect a guy with a phony smile? Neurologist Explains Why It's Hard to Look at Ted Cruz's Creepy 'Unsettling' Face “As a neuro…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

8 Feb 9
Reply by Joan Denoo

An old speech of Senator Fulbright

In writing something I came across a famous old speech of Senator William Fulbright given in the Senate in 1964, a speech that became the b…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

8 Feb 8
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

Obama visits gender segregated, anti gay mosque WTF

http://freethinker.co.uk/2016/02/04/president-obama-visits-gender-apartheid-anti-gay-mosque/ The girls had to sit in a dark gym, the boys…

Started by jay H

7 Feb 6
Reply by Daniel W

John Cleese: Political Correctness Can Lead to an Orwellian Nightmare

"If people can't control their own emotions then they have to start trying to control other people's behavior." ~ Robert Skinner, psychi…

Started by Joan Denoo

3 Feb 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service