Politics (1,635)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Godless Atheists on facebook

Godless Atheists: We haven't eaten live babies since the Dark Ages, maybe longer. Atheists, agnostics, Humanists, ignostics, apathetics, fr…

Started by Rock

1 Apr 10
Reply by Jerry Wesner

Indiana's new religious freedom law

I can't link using my tablet, but the news is on multiple sites. The state of Indiana passed a religious freedom law that many believe will…

Started by Daniel W

122 Apr 4
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

CNN - Now the Christian News Network

CNN has been airing a six part series called Finding Jesus. The premise of the series is that each week it investigates an artifact associa…

Started by Mojo

2 Mar 27
Reply by Mojo

List of state constitutions in US excluding atheists.

Hi there - just got this on the Richard Dawkins newsletters detailing the states excluding atheists. Bizarre reading about how they openly…

Started by Christopher Cosgrove

3 Mar 26
Reply by Ted Foureagles

Sodomite Suppression Act in California—the craziness continues

A lawyer in Huntington Beach has proposed a ballot initiative to suppress sodomy based on religious principles. It would provide the death…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

2 Mar 26
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

The anti-Disney book that really needs to be written for kids

You know kids that the princesses, princes, kings and queens that you see in movies like Frozen and Cinderella were beautiful and handsome…

Started by eric stone

77 Mar 25
Reply by sk8eycat

Texas License Plate case hits SC

Interesting case, and one that I find myself disagreeing with Americans United for Separation of Church and state. Groups can get special p…

Started by jay H

12 Mar 24
Reply by Michael Penn

Can it get much crazier?

Planned speech, by Swedish Foreign Minister has upset Muslim state so much that ambassadors have been recalled, and she may have to resign.…

Started by jay H

7 Mar 24
Reply by jay H

SENATE GOP ATTEMPTS TO DERAIL IRAN TALKS WITH OPEN LETTER

The United States along with other countries is now engaged in talks with the government of Iran in an attempt to halt Iran's nuclear devel…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

38 Mar 22
Reply by Chuck Roast

Russia thinks it's the new Rome

Several days ago, in Russia there has been circulated a clip named “I, russian occupier” which recorded over 3 million views in just a…

Started by Bizu

8 Mar 17
Reply by Vangelis

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service