Politics (1,927)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trump Isn't the First US President to Speak Frankly to Foreign Leaders, but...

...that's no reason to give him a pass. As WW2 neared its end President Harry S. Truman scolded the USSR's Foreign Minister V. N. Molotov,…

Started by tom sarbeck

2 Feb 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

Set-Up for Coup D’état

There's evidence that the Denier-in-Chief is setting up for a coup d’état [Saturday] was the trial balloon for a coup d’état against the Un…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

3 Feb 5
Reply by Michael Penn

Christofascist Grass Roots

I Was Trained for the Culture Wars in Home School, Awaiting Someone Like Mike Pence as a Messiah Kieryn Darkwater's piece is a must read. I…

15 Feb 5
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

Tit for tat is underway in the Senate; Dems are blocking action.

Remember, when people have no trust, BOTH PARTIES TO A CONFLICT have to see advantage to stopping it. If Dems lose heart and cooperate, Re…

Started by tom sarbeck

5 Feb 5
Reply by tom sarbeck

Should Politicians Who Are Convicted of Felonies Keep Their Pensions? That and More.

New York State residents will vote on a constitutional amendment that will let the courts take away the state pensions of politicians who a…

Started by tom sarbeck

2 Feb 5
Reply by Seabass

Atheism is not a ground for Asylum in Germany even if you came from Syria

Yesterday I got a post from the German BAMF saying that I don't fulfill the criteria for religious persecution.  It was a shock for me beca…

Started by Imaginary Cat Owner

5 Jan 30
Reply by Imaginary Cat Owner

Even though I'm an atheist from Syria but I was denied Asylum , help me with spreading fund me campaign page

https://www.gofundme.com/bquuvpmy if this violates the Atheist nexus rules please tell me and I'll remove this post: On 26.01.2017 I rece…

Started by Imaginary Cat Owner

0 Jan 30

Statue of Tyranny

The speed with which we're losing freedom of assembly and speech since the White Nationalist takeover a week ago is difficult to process, d…

7 Jan 29
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

Why Trump has been able to get away with it - the answer is Religion

Trump’s lies are now legendary. The man spouts falsehoods whenever and wherever he is and goes. He is shameless, guiltless and fearless, wh…

Started by eric stone

0 Jan 29

The Media Have Helped America's Rulers Lie Us Into Wars.

A stopped clock is right twice each day, and Donald sometimes tells the truth. The documentary "WAR MADE EASY", which I viewed several hou…

Started by tom sarbeck

16 Jan 26
Reply by Jennifer W

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service