Politics (1,941)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A thought on our economic future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQuHSQXxsjM In this video, Mr. Blyth talks about the Greece collapse, and how banks created the situation,…

Started by BenGee

5 Feb 23
Reply by BenGee

Feces hitting the Fan - Twitler

image from my Facebook feed. Trump is going down!" Trump throws out easily disproven claims about the weather, protesters, a made up story…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

12 Feb 23
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

Immigration

I'm curious about what people think about immigration, especially illegal.  I've know quite a few people who immigrated to the US from othe…

Started by Daniel W

8 Feb 22
Reply by Grinning Cat

Protest Report, Vancouver WA

Today I went to a rather small sized protest rally, to urge our local Congressional Representative Jaime Herrera Buetler to hold an expecte…

Started by Daniel W

1 Feb 21
Reply by Loren Miller

Can rights to digital media be passed along to one's heirs?

With all of the money I have been spending on e-books and a bit on music and videos, over the years, I'm wondering if anyone has heard anyt…

Started by jlaz

26 Feb 20
Reply by jlaz

Bannon - Trump Attack on Morality and Reason

Donald Trump and Steve Bannon have turned the White House against America Bill McKibben rightly describes the Bannon/Trump administration i…

11 Feb 17
Reply by tom sarbeck

Trump shows he's just another closet liberal

Notice how fast Trump caved to China? When he's up against a real adversary he acts just like a LIBERAL!! HA HA, red-staters!!  

Started by eric stone

14 Feb 15
Reply by Michael Penn

Should Dept of Education be Abolished?

I've been trying to figure this out.  I know I SHOULD be against abolishing the Dept of Education.  Some arch-conservatives and reactionary…

Started by Daniel W

17 Feb 13
Reply by Thomas Murray

Denier-in-Chief's Carbon Bubble

Trump, Putin and the Pipelines to Nowhere Understanding climate change as a financial issue explains the US Regime. Here’s the blunt realit…

1 Feb 12
Reply by tom sarbeck

Prominent Democrats in Opposition of Prescription Drug Affordability.

12 Dems in opposition Is Cory Booker in the pocket of pharma profiteers? Other Dems also opposed, some getting big contributions. Plenty…

Started by Daniel W

18 Feb 11
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service