Politics (1,732)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

An old speech of Senator Fulbright

In writing something I came across a famous old speech of Senator William Fulbright given in the Senate in 1964, a speech that became the b…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

8 Feb 8
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

Obama visits gender segregated, anti gay mosque WTF

http://freethinker.co.uk/2016/02/04/president-obama-visits-gender-apartheid-anti-gay-mosque/ The girls had to sit in a dark gym, the boys…

Started by jay H

7 Feb 6
Reply by Daniel W

John Cleese: Political Correctness Can Lead to an Orwellian Nightmare

"If people can't control their own emotions then they have to start trying to control other people's behavior." ~ Robert Skinner, psychi…

Started by Joan Denoo

3 Feb 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

American fascisti

It is my contention that religion breeds fascism and has always.  The Church virtually brought Musollini, Hitler, Salazar and the Ustasha t…

Started by eric stone

2 Jan 28
Reply by Loren Miller

Republicans==Democrats, Republicans!=conservative, Democrats!=liberal

I would probably fit into some of the stereotypes for a right winger:  totally into low taxes and smaller government.  I start to go off tr…

Started by anagama

33 Jan 28
Reply by tom sarbeck

Planned Parenthood Arrests / Carly Fiorinia / Lies.

The acitivists behind the Planned Parenthood videos have been indicted - oops!  It was supposed to be Planned Parenthood in trouble! Bewar…

Started by Daniel W

2 Jan 27
Reply by k.h. ky

The (fo)X-Files

I was an avid follower of the old X-files and have the entired series on DVD.  The first thing I want to do when I retire - 12 office days…

Started by Daniel W

3 Jan 27
Reply by Michael Penn

The face of Paul Ryan

Paul Ryan's face during Obama's speech. Where have we seen this before?  It is the face of the grand Inquisitor as he watches impassively a…

Started by eric stone

4 Jan 14
Reply by eric stone

Hillary. Trump. Carson. Cruz. Carly. Paul. Rubio.

Am I correct there is something wrong with the headline? Am I wrong in thinking this is the way the press, and pundits, and candidates, ref…

Started by Daniel W

0 Jan 8

Cult Leader Trump

Donald Trump Leads an Insane White Cult — and Pat Buchanan Just Explained How It Works Pat Buchanan's explanation of Trump's rise is part o…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

7 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service