Politics (1,963)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alternative Facts? When Were Americans Not Given Them?

People in government tell us they are giving us alternative facts. The media get excited and many of us are outraged...at the truth. When…

Started by tom sarbeck

16 Apr 28
Reply by tom sarbeck

Good phrase response to propaganda from trump/GOP mill

DON'T FALL FOR THE TRUMP-AGANDA. If you agree, spread it around. Eric Stone

Started by eric stone

0 Apr 19

Steered by Feedback-looping

Aaron and Melissa Dykes make the point that the AI programs used by Renaissance Technologies and Cambridge Analytica are proprietary, secre…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

15 Apr 15
Reply by tom sarbeck

Nukes Burning Hole in 45's Pocket

That's my impression of the 45th president, today. He just learned how handy war-making is to distract from treason investigations, a dysfu…

5 Apr 11
Reply by Loren Miller

Corrupt Strongman Replaces Democracy

History turned, this past election. Most haven't yet noticed that we were pushed into a new form of government. It's a bit like cultural me…

17 Apr 7
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

An Agenda Harmful to the American People

An Agenda Harmful to the American People Farmers in Iowa, Kansas, Texas and California’s Central Valley know, as the years steadily warm: *…

Started by Joan Denoo

13 Apr 6
Reply by eric stone

ALERT: NYTIMES PREDICTING BIG WIN FOR DEMS in GA

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox/15b1714b1cfabfee NYTimes predicting big win for Jon Ossoff - huge implications for our war with t…

Started by eric stone

2 Mar 31
Reply by tom sarbeck

Trump's Rapture Budget

Rapture budget? That sounds crazy. Indeed, I think the pieces of the GOP vision for our future are becoming clear, and it's literally out o…

13 Mar 25
Reply by Michael Penn

Fascism History Lessons

Anis Shivani's comparison of today's US fascist movement to Mussolini's Italy gave me insight and chills. Shivani protrays fascism as a rea…

10 Mar 24
Reply by eric stone

Pay attention to the issues

When we pay attention to 45’s hair, his lies, yellow face, his Tweets, his weekly vacations, what are we missing?  Watch for: (not in this…

Started by Joan Denoo

2 Mar 15
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service