Politics (1,754)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Clinton's fossil fuel ties

As a feminist, you'd think I'd be rooting for the first female presidential candidate. Sadly, not. Here's the thing: The financial health o…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

6 Mar 6
Reply by The Flying Atheist

US Politics - a lens of pathological cynicism

Psychotherapist Michael Bader, in Let's Ditch the Media and Establishment's Cynicism and Go After What We Need and Want, shows how US polit…

5 Mar 4
Reply by Turk

Just realized the Commie witch hunt in the 50s was the church's Inquisition brought to America

Don't know why it took so long for me to see this but it clarifies things considerable.  As Arthur Miller knew full well there were many pa…

Started by eric stone

15 Feb 27
Reply by Michael Penn

Marco Rubio gets into the clown car

Senator Rubio has thrown his hat in the ring and is running for President in 2016. People have forgotten his speech introducing Mitt Romney…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

32 Feb 27
Reply by eric stone

Political Discourse that's fun to read

Jonathan Chait's Marco Rubio’s Ideas About Climate and Energy Are Terrifyingly Stupid, dissecting Rubio's energy speech is so logical and c…

2 Feb 26
Reply by Daniel W

Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia found dead in Texas

Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia found dead in Texas Last Updated Feb 13, 2016 5:52 PM EST U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia…

Started by Joan Denoo

33 Feb 24
Reply by eric stone

Pope Announces Trump Not a Good Christian

Many web sites, this is ThinkProgress.com The Pope states that Donalt Trump's immigration policy is not christian and suggests that Trump…

Started by Daniel W

10 Feb 19
Reply by Daniel W

Speech delivered by Killer Mike at Morehouse College on February 16, 2016

The character of the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s lives. Firebrands move and empower change. 

Started by Joan Denoo

1 Feb 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

Today's North Carolina Trump Interview ! ! !

I listened to the whole thing. It leaves me wondering if Trump is playing his part in a massive dirty trick the Democrats are playing on Re…

Started by tom sarbeck

15 Feb 16
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

Charity Status for Dark Money Groups

IRS Gives Up and Grants Karl Rove's Dark Money Group 'Social Welfare' Certification ... the Internal Revenue Service has caved into pressur…

6 Feb 13
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service