Science (580)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What reason would keep an aircraft from flying higher than 250 feet?

What causes the atmosphere to be so cruel, that the plane falls when it flies higher than 250 feet. Please hypothesize and bring an extensi…

Started by ỮŊĐÜムņĮØńệ尺

6 Jul 5
Reply by jay H

Is there an energy resource with such attributes?

Is there an energy substance, element, material, natural or artificial resource with attributes such that: When its moved it loses energy.…

Started by ỮŊĐÜムņĮØńệ尺

1 Jul 2
Reply by Michael Penn

What would've happened if we used Europa's water to integrate into Mars atmosphere?

Lets assume we as humankind can, not only wormhole the spacecraft, but planets and moons. So, what would've happened to Mars if we pulled i…

Started by ỮŊĐÜムņĮØńệ尺

3 Jun 19
Reply by Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish

What would've happened if we wormhole Titan to orbit between Jupiter and Mars?

Lets assume we as humankind can, not only wormhole the spacecraft, but planets and moons. So, what would've happened to Earth if we pull…

Started by ỮŊĐÜムņĮØńệ尺

15 Jun 18
Reply by Gerald Payne

Testosterone And Demisexuality

Testosterone And DemisexualityI just discovered the concept of what is called 'Demisexuality'. Demisexuals are asexuals who only experience…

Started by Maruli Marulaki

16 Jun 12
Reply by John Reed

To understand how Western science works...

This morning I read an article one of my friends on Facebook had forwarded to me. At first I thought the young lady who wrote it was trying…

Started by David Maxwell

27 Jun 3
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

A new case of scientific fraud

http://www.newyorker.com/science/maria-konnikova/how-a-gay-marriage-study-went-wrong?intcid=mod-latest A recently published study of persua…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

3 May 24
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

Insane Louisiana Senator: Elbert Guillory, Confuses Scientists with Christians in Crimes Of Assassinating Heretics.

Here is the senate committee video of Senator Elbert Guillory's idiotic rant! This numbskull made idiotic claims that in the past, scient…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

3 May 12
Reply by Plinius

The Golden Age Of Islam

For centuries, the Byzantine world of Anatolia, Iran, Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Palestine, North Africa and Spain fought the Persians. The openin…

Started by Joan Denoo

3 May 2
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

The Bangers Are Getting Desperate.

With good reason. They're finding it increasingly difficult to make the universe obey their math. Like the theocrats in Galileo's time who…

Started by tom sarbeck

9 Apr 26
Reply by Gerald Payne

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service