Science (597)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Climate Change is Altering How the Poles Drift Published: April 8th, 2016

Climate Change is Altering How the Poles Drift Published: April 8th, 2016 It seems the planet dances creating changes that impact life in m…

Started by Joan Denoo

0 Apr 13

Chimpanzee Religion and their Supreme Being.

In a recent report published in the jouirnal "Nature", different groups of  our closest primate relative, chimpanzees,  were observed throw…

Started by Daniel W

4 Mar 18
Reply by tom sarbeck

Sinkholes: The Groundbreaking Truth

Sinkholes: The Groundbreaking Truth I put my trust in m family and their traditions only to find that our family has a long history of viol…

Started by Joan Denoo

5 Mar 7
Reply by Joan Denoo

#1 What if we change - Hope in a Changing Climate by John D. Liu

So many things change in our daily lives, an increase in unpredictable weather, mass exstinction of flora and fauna, the adjustment of the…

Started by Joan Denoo

0 Feb 28

A Creationist Presidential Candidate?

http://maddowblog.msnbc.com/_news/2012/11/19/15282119-rubio-on-earths-age-im-not-a-scientist-man imo, it's an automatic disqualifier.  how…

Started by matthew greenberg

34 Feb 28
Reply by Michael Penn

2060 for The Fall - do you feel lucky?

Professor Kevin Anderson sums up our predicament. Year 2100 is usually given for when we could expect to hit 4°C, but Anderson warns that m…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

19 Feb 22
Reply by Joan Denoo

Beehive Fences in Africa Save Farmers and Their Crops

Beehive Fences in Africa Save Farmers and Their Crops Although we don't have elephants to keep out of our gardens, I wonder if there are so…

Started by Joan Denoo

1 Feb 16
Reply by Michael Penn

Argentine and Brazilian doctors suspect mosquito insecticide as cause of microcephaly

Argentine and Brazilian doctors suspect mosquito insecticide as cause of microcephaly "Pyriproxyfen, a pesticide used in Brazil since 2014…

Started by Joan Denoo

0 Feb 13

Always Trusting The Church of Science

Not my best discussion offering - Can't find a delete option. Removed the weak reference and put in two better ones. Of course we can trust…

Started by Russell Pangborn

26 Feb 11
Reply by Craigart14

Neil DeGrasse Tyson Explains Sex In Space

Tyson takes on any and all subjects with style and grace. 

Started by Joan Denoo

8 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service