Science (589)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Creationist/Design Claims

I have come across two claims that I have been trying to research, yet I am having difficulty finding any useful data on the subject. The c…

Started by James

26 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Bad Science

I find it rather disappointing sometimes how most atheists dispel statements/beliefs/arguments simply because the scientific research has n…

Started by Vangelis Stamatopoulos

88 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

A different way to confront creationism

Maybe using science to refute nonsense isn't always the best strategy. Science requires intellectual integrity and serious research and stu…

Started by epochonaut

8 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Peter White

How do you explain evolution to a theist?

I have been trying to explain evolution to my stepmother who believes god created everything.  She does halfway understand that evolution i…

Started by Grace Fitzpatrick

29 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Will-I Am S.

Other Earths discovered: Sci-Fi becomes life, thank you Kepler!!!!

First rocky exoplanet: Kepler-10b Earth-size "VULCAN" Exoplanet Confirmed by Kepler Mission 2011 The importance of these discoveries lies i…

Started by Hiram

6 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Will-I Am S.

What the world needs is a Science Network!

Yes, that's right. A whole damn Channel devoted to science, run by scientists. I feel that half of the problem right now is that science is…

Started by B Good

5 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Jim DePaulo

The Darwin Initiative

The Darwin Initiative Submit your video before midnight August 12th, 2011 if you want it t…

Started by Richard H. McCargar

2 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Richard H. McCargar

Hey Solar Flare and laser/optical switches; BBC 2fer

cool stuff:

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Feb 17, 2011

Biocentrism - how life and consciousness are the keys to understanding the nature of the universe.   This app…

Started by Dan DuPree

17 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by Park Bierbower

Was Darwin Wrong?

I recently watched the National Geographic "Was Darwin wrong?" and found it to be very convincing. One would think that the debate between…

Started by Ronin

4 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Jim DePaulo

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service