Science (608)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Yuri Gagarin

Am I the only one who missed this, or was there just a complete lack of coverage out there that Tuesday, April 12, 2011 was the 50th annive…

Started by Jedi Wanderer

13 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Gary Burk

Part one; The Ghost in your genes.

This is really interesting Horizon program in 4 parts.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toRIkRa1fYU

Started by Goz

1 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by paul babcock

Reiki and other alternative medicine

Is anyone here a fan of any of these (acupuncture, homeopathy, etc) or think there is a single one that holds any merit?    My SIL is a Rei…

Started by Lisa

85 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Brian Wood

Are water powered cars a reality today?

Seems to be a lot of conflicting information out there... various websites that offer ways to convert your car to water (or at least to be…

Started by Tom Williams

2 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Greg D

Deceptive anti-evolution education bill passes Tennessee House, onto Senate...

House Bill 368 passed on April 7, now watch out for Senate Bill 0893.  This bill is disguised as promoting critical thinking and scrutinizi…

Started by Cody Gaisser

0 Apr 13, 2011

Need some help here.

So i've ventured to debate a creationist... Yeah, silly me. Im getting really tired of his accusations, prejudice and what not and just nee…

Started by Devilsnight

14 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by mojo5501

Are Humans just Another Primate?

I really enjoy his lectures. I hope you enjoy this one.   http://fora.tv/2011/02/15/Robert_Sapolsky_Are_Humans_Just_Another_Primate

Started by Goz

13 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by paul babcock

Haiti and the Blind Eye

The landscape is barren. Think Easter Island. Over 98% of the country, including the mountainous areas, has been deforested. Eleven million…

Started by Phil

26 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by TNT666

Communicating Climate Change: "The Glenn Beck Approach"

Greg Craven, of youtube fame (google him), gave a speech, or more accurately, a rant, at the AGU conference in December about becoming more…

Started by LarryL

9 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Creationist/Design Claims

I have come across two claims that I have been trying to research, yet I am having difficulty finding any useful data on the subject. The c…

Started by James

26 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service