Science (621)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Biblical Universe Vs The real Cosmos.

Why do majority still believe and adhere to the fairy-tale concept of the universe, while science and common sense prove otherwise? The God…

Started by Danladi Dele Agbeyo

6 May 7, 2011
Reply by Richard Healy

An Archaeological Example of Bad Science for Religious Reasons: Maya Gold Plates=Mormonism

I found this posted on an Archaeology News link and was redirected to the address below.  It took me about two seconds to recognize that th…

Started by Ken

3 May 1, 2011
Reply by Ken

Advocating for elementary science education standards?

Although Washington's science scores are JUST above average compared to the rest of the nation, that's not saying much now is it? I look ba…

Started by Cascadian Rationalist

0 Apr 27, 2011

Yuri Gagarin

Am I the only one who missed this, or was there just a complete lack of coverage out there that Tuesday, April 12, 2011 was the 50th annive…

Started by Jedi Wanderer

13 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Gary Burk

Part one; The Ghost in your genes.

This is really interesting Horizon program in 4 parts.

Started by Goz

1 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by paul babcock

Reiki and other alternative medicine

Is anyone here a fan of any of these (acupuncture, homeopathy, etc) or think there is a single one that holds any merit?    My SIL is a Rei…

Started by Lisa

85 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Brian Wood

Are water powered cars a reality today?

Seems to be a lot of conflicting information out there... various websites that offer ways to convert your car to water (or at least to be…

Started by Tom Williams

2 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Greg D

Deceptive anti-evolution education bill passes Tennessee House, onto Senate...

House Bill 368 passed on April 7, now watch out for Senate Bill 0893.  This bill is disguised as promoting critical thinking and scrutinizi…

Started by Cody Gaisser

0 Apr 13, 2011

Need some help here.

So i've ventured to debate a creationist... Yeah, silly me. Im getting really tired of his accusations, prejudice and what not and just nee…

Started by Devilsnight

14 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by mojo5501

Are Humans just Another Primate?

I really enjoy his lectures. I hope you enjoy this one.

Started by Goz

13 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by paul babcock

Update Your Membership :

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service