Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious (2,092)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How does one go from atheism to religion?

Here is a story on CNN today, "Prominent atheist blogger converts to Catholicism" So, how does one go from reason and rationality to supers…

Started by Sassan K.

68 7 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

Rick Warren's kid commits suicide.. hey i'm just fwding this.. i have no opinion to be honest; at this juncture...

Church: Pastor Rick Warren's Son Commits... ABC News  - ‎23 minutes ago‎ Share. 0. The Southern California churc…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

21 Jan 14
Reply by tom sarbeck

National Geographic Jesus and the origins of Christianity What a disappointment

I spend an inordinate amount of time studying the origins of Christianities. I saw a National Geographic titled, Jesus and the origins of…

Started by Compelledunbeliever

15 Jan 8
Reply by Loren Miller

Catholic Church Bulletin Says You'll Go To Hell If You Vote Democrat | The Huffington Post

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/catholic-church-democrats-go-to-hell_us_581c1493e4b0d9ce6fbb1c3d Continuing its vicious war on democrac…

Started by eric stone

42 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

a couple of thoughts on immortality

Hi - This is an abbreviated version of something I tried to post a week or two ago when ning apparently was giving this site a hard time.  …

Started by jlaz

12 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by Daniel W

So you wanna know why the Commies persecuted religion?

How's Trump/Pence for starters?

Started by eric stone

3 Dec 25, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

Religious Freedom even for atheists.

Obama protects atheists Obama Signs New Law Giving Protection To Atheists Michael Stone  Progressive Secular Humanist | For the first ti…

Started by Chris

3 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by Grinning Cat

Why the Catholic Mary is so different

I spent a year studying the Gnostic Gospels alone and about six months focused on the dead sea scrolls. I am constantly referring back to…

Started by Compelledunbeliever

1 Dec 16, 2016
Reply by Plinius

The Masked Arab ex-Muslim Apostate

This is just an FYI post. I am not well informed about Islam, or the Qur'an. It's too obscure for me, and I get confused by the claim that…

Started by Gila Guerilla

0 Dec 15, 2016

An article titled, "Why does God allow people to be disabled / handicapped?"

I don't know what to say about this article I just read. Perhaps if anyone care and take the time to read it can share their thoughts on…

Started by Thomas Murray

28 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service