Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious (2,088)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

a couple of thoughts on immortality

Hi - This is an abbreviated version of something I tried to post a week or two ago when ning apparently was giving this site a hard time.  …

Started by jlaz

1 46 minutes ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

Mishkan @ Heelstone

Washington's Testament, 21 January 1653,Little Braxted, Essex County, England G.B. On his deathbed Rev. Laurence Washington (1602-1653) anc…

Started by Garry Denke

6 Dec 3
Reply by Garry Denke

Scientology

Scientologists demand A&E Network pull former disciple Leah Remini’s exposé from air LEAH Remini has reportedly demanded the Church of…

Started by Qiana-Maieev

7 Nov 26
Reply by Qiana-Maieev

An article titled, "Why does God allow people to be disabled / handicapped?"

I don't know what to say about this article I just read. Perhaps if anyone care and take the time to read it can share their thoughts on…

Started by Thomas Murray

25 Nov 24
Reply by tom sarbeck

Restoration of the Supposed Jesus Tomb

There have been articles about the current restoration of the supposed Jesus tomb.  Most of the articles, or at least their headlines, don'…

Started by Daniel Wachenheim

17 Nov 3
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

I Am A Militant Atheist

Maybe I'm just a bad man. Working around the house yesterday I'm into computer things and not getting the results I wanted when I hear a…

Started by Michael Penn

32 Oct 30
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

Who was Jesus? A compelled hypothesis.

I have read many well respected scholars writings on who Jesus was. They have come to many conclusions. A teacher, a revolutionary, a prop…

Started by Compelledunbeliever

4 Oct 20
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

The Museum of the Bible - a lie built on fraud built on money from the megarich.

Hobby Lobby billionairre Steve Green is planning to build one of the largest museums in DC, not far from the Smithsonian.  Experts beleive…

Started by Daniel Wachenheim

30 Oct 3
Reply by Michael Penn

Mother Teresa's Sainthood

Tackling the recent sainthood of mother Teresa in the Toronto Star The Mother Teresa industry generated a lot of money from donors who wa…

Started by Russell Pangborn

3 Sep 11
Reply by Russell Pangborn

Can Atheists feel comfortable in a Unitarian Universalist setting?

Have considered checking out a Unitarian Universalist "church", but since it's over an hour from where I live, I thought I'd send out some…

Started by B.K.

58 Sep 10
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service