Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious (2,106)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

St. Patrick's day. Wear tie dye?

St. Patrick's day is a Catholic tradition of which as we are accustomed to wear green in his honor. Interesting my family is of Welsh prot…

Started by Compelledunbeliever

2 on Friday
Reply by tom sarbeck

Discussion with a new age muslim

My friend is a Muslim, he is different.He follows the new age version of Islam.He knows that I am an atheist, and pragmatic.He is trying to…

Started by Jaber Al Khayam

8 Apr 21
Reply by Christopher Cosgrove

I am an Arab ex-Muslim, and Here is my critique of Islam

1.Science & Medicine Scientific Errors in The Qur'an Adverse Effects of Fasting Ramadan 2. Morality & Human Rights Violations -Gend…

Started by Jaber Al Khayam

0 Apr 4

Conundrum of faith

Conundrum   There is currently in our society a great debate over the e…

Started by Pharmer

16 Apr 4
Reply by Michael Penn

Bringing about the Christian "end times"

Christianity has always been fairly conspicuous among world religions for its obsession with its own end.  In fact, talking about the Chris…

Started by Matthew Josephson

18 Apr 1
Reply by Matthew Josephson

7 Times Matt Dillahunty Broke The Spell

7 Times Matt Dillahunty Broke The Spell I changed width to 385 and 217 to height

Started by Joan Denoo

4 Mar 19
Reply by Michael Penn

Belief in god did not work for me. Why?

Thrown Out to Witness"\ "I did try to evangelize several relatives, one aunt in particular, but (perhaps unsurprisingly) that didn’t go so…

Started by Joan Denoo

13 Mar 16
Reply by Joan Denoo

Decoding Jesus: Separating man from myth (CNN - John Blake)

Timothy Freke was flipping through an old academic book when he came across a religious image that some would call obscene. It was a drawi…

Started by Loren Miller

6 Mar 16
Reply by Loren Miller

20 SHORT Arguments Against God's Existence by Hemant Mehta

20 SHORT Arguments Against God's Existence by Hemant Mehta Short, simple, and comprehensive list of no evidence of god. 

Started by Joan Denoo

6 Mar 15
Reply by Joan Denoo

Great site on brutality of religion's war on choice: poplationconnection.org

This is a great site and magazine on the brutality of religion's war on choice. Very painful stories about what it has done to women. Check…

Started by eric stone

0 Mar 12

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service