Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious (2,104)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Radio talk show (Islam)

I was listening to a radio talk show this afternoon. They were talking about an upcoming apologist conference that will be held to help bri…

Started by Linda

2 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Linda

Debating Christians - My requirements for talking about god - and FLOW CHART!

Some of you might have seen this floating around the web. Here is the original article and th flow chart you can use as rules for a rationa…

Started by Adam Brown

1 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by FreeThinker

The True Face of Catholic Hate

Der Spiegel posts a fascinating interview with former Catholic theologian David Berger:Berger:"Ever since Pope Benedict XVI, at the latest,…

Started by Richard Healy

4 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Richard Healy

Fewer foreign science graduates coming to the US?

I just read this in Science magazine.   "I received my first degree from the Indian Institute of Technology Madras in 1977," Suresh told PC…

Started by eric stone

1 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Peetpeet

Should atheists seek to "de-convert" theists?

Many, if not all, of my facebook friends are of the religious variety.  How I despise those "Like if Jesus loves you" posts.    Does anyone…

Started by LarryL

25 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Yusuf Said

How would the Bible be different if God were true?

I find the following comment by Robert Ingersoll, over 100 years ago, interesting and thought provoking:   "IS THE OLD TESTAMENT INSPIRED?…

Started by Stanley Post

0 Jan 9, 2011

Thoughts on Science and Religion

Religion and Science     On the following site the religionist apologists show that lots of great scientists were either catholic, protesta…

Started by eric stone

0 Jan 9, 2011

Which is the fastest growing religion and do you think it will outgrow the raising levels of non-believers?

Every major religion keeps nagging on about how it's the fastest growing religion in the world. Non-religiosity/Atheism is also growing in…

Started by Sebastian Portelli

3 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Yusuf Said

“It’s me and the Lord,”. “That’s it. No one else.” -Naples man killed family...

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2011/jan/07/mesac-damas-accused-murdering-his-family-tells-jud/

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

1 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by eric stone

Ironies and Hypocrisies of Climate Deniers

While I despise statistics, I guiltily resort to them from time to time; the rest of the time, I come to my own conclusions from what I see…

Started by James M. Martin

0 Jan 8, 2011

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service