Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious (2,120)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Every atheist should read this

Hi, I have just read  a very good essay ''Why be an atheist'' by Diana Mertz Hsieh , I really think you will love this.....  It's not that…

Started by idcollapse

0 Feb 9, 2011

Controversy Remains After Priest's Confession Of Sexual Indiscretion During Exorcism

What a long title aye? More like 'corruption' remains...   http://www.huffingtonpost.com/roger-bianchini/controversy-remains-after_b_817613

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Feb 6, 2011

Why I Read the Obits

If man lived forever he would have no need of God.  God was invented by man primarily to explain death.  No death, no God.  Since we all di…

Started by James M. Martin

5 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Jonel Burge

Let's Talk JW, kids

Okay, I got a few corrections from viewers on my blog, Releasing Religion, about my lack of knowledge on Jehovah's Witness.  Here is the mo…

Started by Maia Rodriguez

3 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by C

The purpose of the Spanish Inquisition.

Tonight, at random, I picked a movie to watch on Netfilx.com (which I pay for). It is called "Day of Wrath". It was about what Jews had to…

Started by AtheistTech

2 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by AtheistTech

Interracial Dating and Atheism

Something I have been pondering for quite some timeis the idea that statistically speaking the odds of me being with another person of colo…

Started by Dre Smith

43 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Navitta Nelson

Why Christians Don't Exist

By Eddie Miles www.theeverydayskeptic.com One thing I like to bring up from the start in my debates with those who call themselves "Christ…

Started by Eddie Miles III

1 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Eddie Miles III

Does God want bad things to happen to bad people?

That was the question discussed at an unusual interfaith dialogue in Los Angeles last weekend; unusual in that it actually included an athe…

Started by Hugh Kramer

0 Jan 26, 2011

John Paul II's "miracle" and beatification

http://blog.al.com/wire/2011/01/pope_john_paul_to_be_beatified.html   A French nun says that she was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and…

Started by FreeThinker

6 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by FreeThinker

History teacher teaching the bible as accurate and true? Please take a look

So at my commmunity college here in Wichita, Kansas I instantly took notice that my history teacher was religious, even though he tried to…

Started by Kendall Lutz Crocombe

5 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by FreeThinker

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service