Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious (2,081)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Censorship of AIDS-Inspired Art Fans Culture War Flames

This is from a beliefnet blog entry: Christian-Baiting vs. Gay-Bashing: Censorship of AIDS-Inspired Art Fans Culture War Flames -----------…

Started by Hiram

1 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Louis

The War On Christmas

How does A/N feel about the supposed war on christmas?  Is it legit, or are Atheists taking it too far?

Started by Park Bierbower

29 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by CDB

The Tsunami argument against the existence of god

Non-believer:  Why did god permit the killing of more than 200,000 people by the Tsunami in 05?   Theist:  Because of our sins and the bad…

Started by eric stone

0 Dec 19, 2010

Crazy DMV employee wishes death on a transgender woman who had her license changed!

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/12/16/california.transgender.dmv/index.html?iref=NS1 Apparently this xian felt the need to condemn her to hell a…

Started by Carla

1 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by eric stone

USAToday: The Vatican calls assets seizure "misunderstanding". But it's a laundering scandal!

"Yet the scandal is hardly the first for the centuries-old bank. In 1986, a Vatican financial adviser died after drinking cyanide-laced cof…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

2 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

If you don't pray...

what do you do? I don't recall ever praying, but I'm curious what you do when someone is sick, etc. A friend of mine is currently in the IC…

Started by Marie

5 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Carla

'Secret Ingredient' in Religion Makes People Happier

As most of us would suspect, a new study in the December issue of the American Sociological Review reveals religion's "secret ingredient" t…

Started by Steven Gibson

0 Dec 10, 2010

Poor Hitchens, It's Already Started

I'm told that the Christers are already speculating on whether Chris Hitch will convert on his deathbed (now that he has a vicious cancer).…

Started by James M. Martin

19 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by matt warren

Does God Get Diarrhea

Has anybody read this book?  It's getting scathing reviews from the clergy.     http://doesgodgetdiarrhea.com/?gclid=CJmt7aKC-aECFRBLgwod

Started by Rusty Gunn.

6 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Becky

Church sued in sex-abuse case sues victim’s parents

Just another article that I found that makes me /facepalm/FTA" First, a youth leader in a western Missouri church pleaded guilty to sexual…

Started by §kürrý

6 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Louis

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service