Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious (2,094)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

'The Fewer the People, the Stronger the Faith' - Russia repopulating Siberia w/faithers?

http://freeinternetpress.com/story.php?sid=28261 ~ All manner of people are required in Siberia, even those like Fjodor and Tatjana. The tw…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Jan 7, 2011

Does it matter if a Jew named Jesus existed?

Does it matter if a Jewish zealot or a self-proclaimed spiritual teacher named Jesus existed? I'm not asking if you believe that such a pe…

Started by Nate

37 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by TNT666

Some more responses to "I'll pray for you." from Eric Stone and Joe Zamecki

"I don't care what you do, but please keep it to yourself."   "Would you please? Right now too? On your hands and knees please. Don't be a…

Started by eric stone

8 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Goz

Can early Christians go to Heaven?

If faith is belief without evidence (because if you had evidence it would be knowledge) and Jesus was walking around performing miracles ri…

Started by Robert Grobe

1 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Brandon Lotter

Sweet, sweet irony

Would anyone like to revel with me in the sweet irony of Gluten free communion wafers for vegans?  [true story]

Started by Park Bierbower

3 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Unknown Atheist

Do atheists secretly believe in VOLTRON?

Sometimes when I go out and about in Southern California and I'm feeling especially bold, I'll wear an atheist-themed button or pin on my s…

Started by Hugh Kramer

0 Dec 30, 2010

harm in liberal christianity?

Hi all, What do you see and the harm in liberal types of christianity?   I was raised in the Lutheran church.  As a teen-ager I realized th…

Started by Eric

0 Dec 28, 2010

O'Reilly's Spawn, Part VI

December 23, 2010 11:46AM Santa Executed by Repent Amarillo Post by Candace Chellew-Hodge Santa Claus is dead - well, at least a pinat…

Started by James M. Martin

0 Dec 25, 2010

God Save Me From God

Stephen Baldwin: When I’m a Billionaire, I’ll Be the ‘George Soros for Jesus’ 12/17/10 at 1:50 PM Comment 20Comment 20Comments Ph…

Started by James M. Martin

5 Dec 25, 2010
Reply by James M. Martin

Star of Bethlehem a Comet? And other Christmas Stories

Last week's Science Friday program featured an interview with history professor Howard Markel titled Science Diction: The Origin Of The Wor…

Started by George

0 Dec 24, 2010

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service