Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious (2,034)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Haggard rebuilt?

What are your thoughts on this news story? It seems tha…

Started by Emily Dietle

4 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by George Hanson

Pat Condell kicks the Pope's butt (again!).

HO-CHEE-MAMA!!  If I were the Pope I'd be I'd have the Holy Physician prescribe some "ass pain" pills after this episode!!     http://www.p

Started by Rusty Gunn.

16 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by George Hanson

Does anyone else here find themselves often standing up for Islam?

I live in a small conservative Christian town where people often say horrible things about Islam and Muslims.  Even if I feel the same way…

Started by Gary C.

5 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by George Hanson

God Works in Mysterious Ways

fAt Proud Atheist, I posted the following comment on the rhetorical question of whether one's pet will enjoy some special protection if it…

Started by James M. Martin

2 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by George Hanson

Nice people that blindly believe and defend christianity with bad arguments

I'd like to start with Ray Comfort, and Kirk Cameron.. i'm re watching that old nightline debate on youtube.. i fail to see his scienitific…

Started by Nic

1 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by George Hanson

Acid Burn Victim Thanks God for Protecting Her Eyes

Apparently he didn't like her face much?FTABethany Storro doesn't usually wear sunglasses, but she got a surprise paycheck and bought a pai…

Started by §kürrý

11 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by George Hanson

Jesus worship survey of the week - please vote

A humanist friend of mine, who is African American, wrote a book telling African Americans that a white Jesus is bad for their self-worth.…

Started by UUMom

2 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by George Hanson

A simple request

I was really pleased with discovering that the Atheist Nexus lets one post their blogs on the website. I have been using my blogspot page f…

Started by Thomas True

0 Nov 1, 2010

Door to Door Churchers

I've seen Jahova's Witnesses go door to door, and also Mormons. Yesterday I got a visit from some Baptist people trying to sell their churc…

Started by Kiru

8 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Zach Stofle

Should Pantheism Be Considered a Religion?

So, should Pantheism be considered a religion? As far as I know, it has no dogma, and no specific personal God.  The Universe is 'god', but…

Started by Park Bierbower

5 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by George Hanson

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service