Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious (2,088)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

O'Reilly's Spawn, Part VI

December 23, 2010 11:46AM Santa Executed by Repent Amarillo Post by Candace Chellew-Hodge Santa Claus is dead - well, at least a pinat…

Started by James M. Martin

0 Dec 25, 2010

God Save Me From God

Stephen Baldwin: When I’m a Billionaire, I’ll Be the ‘George Soros for Jesus’ 12/17/10 at 1:50 PM Comment 20Comment 20Comments Ph…

Started by James M. Martin

5 Dec 25, 2010
Reply by James M. Martin

Star of Bethlehem a Comet? And other Christmas Stories

Last week's Science Friday program featured an interview with history professor Howard Markel titled Science Diction: The Origin Of The Wor…

Started by George

0 Dec 24, 2010

The Failure of the "God is Testing Our Faith" Hypothesis

By Eddie Miles We everyday skeptics often come to a point in a debate at which the question is posed, "If God really loves your uncle who…

Started by Eddie Miles III

10 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by Park Bierbower

An unethical experiment for you to consider

I'd like it if somebody experimented with the ingredients of religions to see what does what.  I'd like them to perform the standard indoct…

Started by Jared Lardo

1 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Joshua Chase

AFA wants a boycott of Chase for not having Christmas trees

Another Christian who believes they are the only ones who deserves respect and ignores the separation of church and state.FTAPerfectly sane…

Started by §kürrý

6 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Brent Feeney

Your Favorite Irreligious Pictures

post your fav pictures that would piss the religious off, or at least offend their sensitive egos.

Started by Park Bierbower

1 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Park Bierbower

Censorship of AIDS-Inspired Art Fans Culture War Flames

This is from a beliefnet blog entry: Christian-Baiting vs. Gay-Bashing: Censorship of AIDS-Inspired Art Fans Culture War Flames -----------…

Started by Hiram

1 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Louis

The War On Christmas

How does A/N feel about the supposed war on christmas?  Is it legit, or are Atheists taking it too far?

Started by Park Bierbower

29 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by CDB

The Tsunami argument against the existence of god

Non-believer:  Why did god permit the killing of more than 200,000 people by the Tsunami in 05?   Theist:  Because of our sins and the bad…

Started by eric stone

0 Dec 19, 2010

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service