Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious (2,114)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Congratulations to the British

See this Huff Post article:  The Slow, Whining Death of British Christianity   Congrats to you all.  Maybe American's should in fact make C…

Started by LarryL

1 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Paul

"You exchanged faith in god for faith in science and materialism"

I recently started a dialogue with my former pastor and wanted some input from you.  He claims that I still live by faith in science and m…

Started by Phil Rangel

9 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Jason Spicer

Pat Robertson sez: Christians don't date an atheist. You are flirting with Ba'al

Actually, Ba'al is a god, so that's not true.  

Started by Daniel W

0 Aug 14, 2010

AC360: Fun with fundies

Last night, I turned on CNN for a few minutes and caught this interview between Anderson Cooper and Rev. Flip Benham of Operation Save Amer…

Started by FreeThinker

6 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Nicole

Chronic Guilt Disorder

Friday, April 2, 2010 Chronic Guilt Disorder - A Religious Psychiatric Pathology I remember many things of being a young theist child. So…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

0 Aug 12, 2010

The Nasty Godless Liberals are Being Mean to the Pope

A short article in Pharyngula that presented a statement by Carla Powell who is an ardent Catholic apologist and thinks we are being mean…

Started by Jim DePaulo

3 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Against All Fanatics

Disproving Christianity. Not as hard as they think.

David G. McAfee is an atheist activist, author, and student of religious studies whose work has been featured in American Atheist Magazine,…

Started by Hugh Kramer

0 Aug 11, 2010

theism and extremism is a mentally illness .

I got exited about old idea in my mind ..in short its converting extremest people chemically  we gave them a pile .. and they will be op…

Started by Fahad al

5 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by H.Q.

Julia Roberts Embraces Hinduism

Julia Roberts Embraces Hinduism Julia Roberts is now a “practicing Hindu,” having embraced the religion while filming Eat Pray Love, which…

Started by James M. Martin

13 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Grace Fitzpatrick

Mexican Cardinal Scolds Chamber of Deputies

It does not come as much of a surprise that the Roman Catholic Cardinal of Mexico has come out (you should pardon the expression) against l…

Started by James M. Martin

0 Aug 9, 2010

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service