Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious (2,123)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What does Allah (God) gain of the hunger of people in Ramadan?

What are the benefits that alleged Allah (God) gains in Ramadan of getting hunger of millions and millions of people (his slaves according…

Started by muhab samer

1 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by Gary C.

Christins Kill Children after Accusing them of Witchcraft!

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/africa/08/25/nigeria.child.witches/?hpt=C2   I don't know if atheistnexus.org has already discussed this but…

Started by Olga Spelts (Human Bean)

6 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Linda

Article warns of fake "mutant" Christians

Less fun than the title implies. " Your child is following a "mutant" form of Christianity, and you may be responsible. Dean says more Amer…

Started by §kürrý

1 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Nicole

Logic and Popular Hymns

Sometimes popular hymns give away the utter illogicality of belief. Take for example the following: Jesus loves me, this I know For the Bi…

Started by James M. Martin

9 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by funk Q

Israel is controlled by the rabbinate; imagine the U.S. controlled by evangelical pastors?

I refuse to give in, and I will continue to fight for my right to practice Judaism according to my beliefs," Frankel said. "Here in Israel,…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Aug 26, 2010

Bible (Thumping) Camp!

Here is my friends experience with Bible Camp. And my commentary. "This has shocked me in a way that I found God has blessed me so much to…

Started by Nam Duong

0 Aug 25, 2010

More Azzholery From the Xtian Fundis

Do you know who was the first person in Christian history to be executed for blasphemy ? Jesus. A new organization has been formed by the…

Started by Jim DePaulo

12 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Nic

Is one religion superior to another?

This question came up recently in a discussion with a Christian friend.  That friend felt that Christianity was superior to Islam because o…

Started by Against All Fanatics

21 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Fred Werther

would anything change

if their was a god do u think anything would change

Started by Sono Gosu Shōjo

2 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Sono Gosu Shōjo

Congratulations to the British

See this Huff Post article:  The Slow, Whining Death of British Christianity   Congrats to you all.  Maybe American's should in fact make C…

Started by LarryL

1 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Paul

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service