Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious (2,061)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Religious Discussion

My workplace sponsors a monthly discussion group concerning subjects such as diversity in the workplace, different cultural experiences and…

Started by Chris

5 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Tom Thompson

Woman has end stage cancer,why are people saying:"You are in our prayers."

There is something i see here time and again and it makes no sense to me. Background..A woman in another forum (Lynn) has less than a year…

Started by Goz

2 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by ryan cameron

religious fanatics... I think I'm going to go mad.

All the fanatical reasons for support of religion are rubbish! People severely under estimate the goodness of the human heart and the capab…

Started by FCoNicaea325

5 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Damond

Israel überorthodox stage mass protest of school separations. Two suicides report.

Israel (mo$t über holy location?):A violent cult leader and Dr. Moshe Yatom PM Netan Yahu's shrink, both suicide... On top of that you have…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Jun 17, 2010

Catholics freak out over Hyundai World Cup commercial.

http://www.atheistnexus.org/group/youtubeatheists/forum/topics/hyundai-world-cup-ad-on-mostWow, such special treatment for the criminal lef…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

3 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Goz

Church Billboards

Does anyone else out there get annoyed like I do when I see the marquee signs in front of religious establishments with quaint little sayin…

Started by mojo5501

33 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Goz

Radical Islamists attack World Cup Soccer fans in Somalia

Somali militants have threatened football fans they will be publicly flogged - or worse - if they are caught watching the World Cup on TV."…

Started by Hugh Kramer

2 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Prefer Not to Say

Iranian cleric blames quakes on promiscuous women

Promiscuous women are responsible for earthquakes, a senior Iranian cleric has said.Hojatoleslam Kazem Sedighi told worshipers in Tehran la…

Started by Donna Darko

11 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Rusty Gunn.

Darwin Killed god

I don't read many "blogs" except Pharygula and a couple training websites, but lately I have been reading this blog and can't seem to stay…

Started by Inver Stone

0 Jun 12, 2010

Standards

Why is it that God is allowed to hold humankind to an unfair and unrealistic set of standards and rules that no-one can possibly achieve or…

Started by Paul T. Bennethum

5 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by Gerald Scott

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service