Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious (2,034)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The boot protest.

This is really worth reading; I love the creative ways atheist groups on campuses are starting to take on preachers...If this becomes the…

Started by Goz

3 May 28, 2010
Reply by Michelle

Holy Water Splash Leads to Religious Clash in Pompano School

Two teachers at Blanche Ely High School in Pompano Beach are in danger of losing their jobs after a March incident in which they allegedl…

Started by Jim DePaulo

18 May 28, 2010
Reply by Goz

Draw Mo' day backlash.

Just goes to show. They want to rule the world.

Started by Goz

25 May 27, 2010
Reply by Фелч Гроган

Pope gives 'in', Afgan Jew? TIME mag w/butterflies...

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 May 25, 2010

Nun exexcommunicated over abortion decision...

" It was an agonizing decision for all involved. A 27-year-old pregnant patient at St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center in Phoenix, Ari…

Started by Pat Burke

0 May 25, 2010

A Polish priest reveals the "truth" about homosexuality

This "man o' god" yearns for a return to the halcyon days of the Middle Ages, waxes nostalgic about roasting "faggots".   http://www.youtub

Started by Pat Burke

4 May 25, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

The Qur'an

Hello People of the Inter-Webs! I, the "defeating the bible one chapter at a time" guy, I wish to expand and criticize the Qur'an. I offer…

Started by Andrew Lafont

11 May 23, 2010
Reply by Murray Suters

Presuppositional apologetics: explanation requested.

Can someone spell this out so I can understand it or am I reading too much into the argument? Seems to me it's another twist in the realm o…

Started by James Turkia

7 May 23, 2010
Reply by Phil

Must watch TV

Hey guys,I wanted to share this cause I watched it out of a morbid intrest but its deeply upsetting.feels like we are slipping down the evo…

Started by Michael Campbell

1 May 23, 2010
Reply by Фелч Гроган

"My house is haunted!" (Facepalm...)

There's a long, long backstory that goes with this, and to make things simple I'm just going to put things in quotes rather than explain th…

Started by John Gomez

6 May 23, 2010
Reply by amer muhammad

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service