Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious (2,088)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Religion of Peace™ wants Facebook Founder Executed.

Apparently discussions are under-way to pursue the matter through Interpol and the UN.http://freethinker.co.uk/2010/06/19/pakistan-authorit

Started by Richard Healy

32 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

The radical religious right was after public schools back in 1875

http://www.atheistnexus.org/profiles/blogs/pres-ulysses-grant-1875-to-aThe vatlics (surely others) were/are pissed about the Blaine Amendme…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Jun 30, 2010

Christian Myth, a story of originality

I have been doing some readings recently, mostly because I don't like to be ignorant to everything but Christianity. I have found that the…

Started by FCoNicaea325

4 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by bobh

Surprising?

Supreme Court Rejects Vatican Appeal On the last day of its term Monday, the U.S. Supreme Court declined review of a Vatican appeal to dis…

Started by James M. Martin

2 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by James M. Martin

Church Takes Down It's Cross

Subtitle:  Fox News tries to shove it up their A*s.   This Fox News guy could'nt possibly be anymore obsequious in revealing his bias towar…

Started by D R Hosie

7 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by D R Hosie

The Idea of Heaven and Eternal Life

Recently, I have been thinking about Eternal Life. A fair amount of people would not want an eternal life, for whatever reasons of their ow…

Started by FCoNicaea325

0 Jun 29, 2010

Pakistan to monitor Google and Yahoo for 'blasphemy'

Pakistan will start monitoring seven major websites, including Google and Yahoo, for content it deems offensive to Muslims.YouTube, Amazon,…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

5 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Pat

Texas Got One Right

The Institute for Creation Research (ICR), the largest distributor of bullshit in the country moved their headquarters from California to T…

Started by Jim DePaulo

15 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Jim DePaulo

Why do the religious obsess over certain controversies and not others?

I find it perplexing what issues have a slant between the religious and the non-religious. Here on AN, there are many issues that people fe…

Started by Kwizzy Diane Argyle

17 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Kwizzy Diane Argyle

More biblical zombies

I only became aware of this today As a christian for many years I never heard this part of the scriptures mentioned in church. They did the…

Started by Doug

2 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by Mike K.

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service