Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious (2,088)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Whoever said religion was peaceful needs to read this!

A man in South Africa was killed by his family when he wanted to watch Germany play Australia in the World Cup. His family wanted to watch…

Started by Rucareanu Valentin

10 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by Yiggoto

Payback's a Beach!

Who is with me in having a singular lack of sympathy for the 'Holy See' (really the Holy See only what we want to See) which is upset that…

Started by Douglas Allchin

0 Jun 25, 2010

Vatican scales back Papal visit in UK due to 'lack of interest'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/coventry_and_warwickshire/10403660.stmOf course the news page doesn't say that - you have to read betwee…

Started by Richard Healy

5 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Olga Spelts (Human Bean)

Does religion make a society healthier? The surprising answer is 'no'

This study's conclusion is that there was an inverse relationship between religion and poor societal health rates. What that means is that…

Started by Hugh Kramer

7 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Entrapment in Genesis

As taught to me from the many different Xtian faiths I have been subject to ( I use the word subject purposefully) I learned that when you…

Started by Havok

4 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Richard Healy

Fun With Fundis

The top 15 fundi quotes of the wek.  My favorite is.   "No, God’s Penis is not a biological organ. I never said God’s Penis was the same as…

Started by Jim DePaulo

27 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Jim DePaulo

La. lawmakers declare statewide day of prayer

http://www.christianpost.com/article/20100620/louisiana-lawmakers-call-for-statewide-day-of-prayer/index.html What else can i say? How's th…

Started by damian

2 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Richard Healy

Religious Discussion

My workplace sponsors a monthly discussion group concerning subjects such as diversity in the workplace, different cultural experiences and…

Started by Chris

5 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Tom Thompson

Woman has end stage cancer,why are people saying:"You are in our prayers."

There is something i see here time and again and it makes no sense to me. Background..A woman in another forum (Lynn) has less than a year…

Started by Goz

2 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by ryan cameron

religious fanatics... I think I'm going to go mad.

All the fanatical reasons for support of religion are rubbish! People severely under estimate the goodness of the human heart and the capab…

Started by FCoNicaea325

5 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Damond

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service