Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious (2,034)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Christian Delusion

Started by Howard Dean

0 Apr 9, 2010

Pet care.... After the Rapture

Folks.... A friend of mine sent me the link to a site which in her words was her "WTF-site of the day"

Started by Ashish Shetty

9 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Amanda

S/O Respecting Religion

Okay, I need some other perspectives on this, but I didn't want it to get lost in (or derail) the other thread on whether or not religion d…

Started by Jas Brimstone

14 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Jim DePaulo

De-conversion after Confirmation

Is there anyone who, like me, underwent this similar process? Like you realized you didn't believe in any of it and turned atheist after yo…

Started by Kristine R.

4 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Kristine R.

Earthquake survivors get solar-powered bibles

Do you believe this ? Earthquake survivors get solar-powered biblesReuters January 19, 2010 12:35PMAS international aid agencies rush foo…

Started by Doug

13 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by J.P.M.

Your Easter Sunday Homily: Unholy Schadenfreude.

Events of the past year have thrown the Catholic Church, its leaders, its philosophy, its politics, and its followers, into an increasingly…

Started by Daniel W

10 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

So we Christians are idiots then?

Every time I get in a debate with a Christian about atheism they inevitably come out with this one: 'So we're all idiots then'? or somethin…

Started by Armand

15 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by Stan Carey

Church hate-group finds itself under the Gunn

Westboro Baptist Church is famous for picketing soldiers' funerals, Jewish institutions, schools that are tolerant of gays and just about a…

Started by Hugh Kramer

0 Apr 4, 2010

Archbiship of Canterbury takes on the Catholic Church.

"The Irish church has lost all credibility", now that's pretty strong words no matter who you are!

Started by Rusty Gunn.

3 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by Phil

Pray For an Atheist: A Challenge

The Christians have declared April "Pray for an Atheist" month, and a lot of atheists seem pretty bent out of shape about it.  Apparently t…

Started by Craig A. James

14 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Sheryl

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service