Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious (2,034)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Explaining evolution to a creationist.

Is it possible? Any suggestions? Not trying to sound snarky but in my efforts to explain evolution, I find even the most intelligent and op…

Started by Kelsey

1 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Stephen J. Rush

FYI An interesting Bible quote on Obeying Government and paying taxes :-)

I was party to a discussion recently by a fundie telling people how unfair the Obama government was and how he would not be paying taxes an…

Started by Doug

2 Sep 28, 2009

Useful Atheism Statistics!

What better way to prove our point than with empirical knowledge, particularly when we come out as atheists to friends and family! I was r…

Started by Hiram

2 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Pastafarian Kitty

So, my dad got two boxes of donuts for free from a secretly proselytizing guy on the street. Inside the box, inconspicuously stapled to the…

Started by Jared Lardo

8 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Sean

LDS missionaries leaving Guyana at government request

Guess there's not much to discuss there, just acknowledge they come back here to roost. And boy do they suck up the white-racist males an…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

1 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Hiram

Evidence For The Resurrection Of Jesus

Well, I just got back from a presentation by Mike Licona, who feels that he can prove, through methods acceptable by historians, that Jesus…

Started by Kaimana

13 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Ben

Judaism overlooked in atheist discussions/forums?

Although I have found great comfort in the online atheist community (as IRL I know oly one other atheist), I often feel left out because so…

Started by Miriam

40 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Humanist Mark

Index to debunk creationist claims

Knock yourselves out;

Started by Goz

1 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Louis Davout

Stupid things xtains say.

I'm on a house rabbit forum and this is what an idiot said..First of all,I have no idea what she even ment. The Admin basically told her to…

Started by Goz

7 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Allen Uribes

Just a little something From the web

NO HISTORICAL EVIDENCE OF JESUS Christianity-Revealed There is no historical reference to Jesus’ life, death or the crucifixion―nothing at…

Started by Copropnuma

2 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Dave Rogers

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service