Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious (2,116)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Kolbrin

Well I learned something new today.... Thanks to the uber stalker network that facebook is, I checked up on my crazy right wing fundamenta…

Started by LoLo

4 Sep 1, 2008
Reply by Falterer

A chilling reminder of the power of the extremist bigotry

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2668560761490749816 "Chilling undercover investigation into the influence of Saudi Arabian religio…

Started by Jaakko Wallenius

2 Sep 1, 2008
Reply by LeaT

Theism in school curriculums?

So, I'm going into my sophomore year of High School in a couple of days. One thing that I noticed in our freshman Global curriculum last ye…

Started by Kevin

18 Aug 26, 2008
Reply by Kevin

God's Intervention (article)

LINK Many think God's intervention can revive the dying When it comes to saving lives, God trumps doctors for many Americans. An eye-open…

Started by Beth

8 Aug 21, 2008
Reply by Фелч Гроган

The crazy reverend lives on...

So I just revisited the www.godhatestheworld.com site and all the other subsites included, I know this is old news for most atheists and th…

Started by LeaT

16 Aug 19, 2008
Reply by Tedster

Paganism

Ok, I for the first time felt religiously discriminated, because I am a pagan. I did file out that survey linked here. Basically, what are…

Started by LeaT

14 Aug 14, 2008
Reply by LeaT

Since I am in a strange situation here...

Judging the Discussion Forum thread created by Jim, but it sort of died out, although I find answer rather important considering the stance…

Started by LeaT

20 Aug 14, 2008
Reply by LeaT

Bible College Stories

Some of my friends went to Bible college and really regretted it. I'd like kids to have both sides of the story before choosing to go to a…

Started by Danny Ferguson

1 Aug 4, 2008

Iran and Islam

15th February 2008: A 14 years old girl stoned to death by her father. When the father found out about his 14 years old daughter's relation…

Started by dasdsa das dasdas

1 Aug 1, 2008
Reply by LeaT

Would YOU approach this man?

Some Christians learn of their unchristian-ness But really, I don't think it was the fact that he looked like a tramp that made people avo…

Started by thomas

9 Jul 23, 2008
Reply by Buffy

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service