Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious (2,088)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I was just following Holy Orders

Don’t you freethinkers, atheists and humanists understand that I’m not guilty? This heretic was threatening my faith, my church, my mosque…

Started by eric stone

16 Jun 30
Reply by eric stone

I updated my list of evil bible quotes, again.

I'm sorry that I can't go in my settings and change the previous one, but what happened was my computer broke and I am on my really old iPo…

Started by Atheists read the bible.

1 Jun 27
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

I updated my list of evil bible verses.

In the bible, it talks about God creating evil (Isaiah 45:7), cutting women in pieces and sending them across the country (Judges 19:29), k…

5 Jun 25
Reply by Grinning Cat

Terror attack in Orlando gay club

This just happened. 50 people dead.

Started by Hiram

9 Jun 23
Reply by tom sarbeck

The Times They Are A-Changin’…Again

The Times They Are A-Changin’…Again "But for every action, there’s an equal and opposite reaction. It happened after Reconstruction, which…

Started by Joan Denoo

2 Jun 18
Reply by Grinning Cat

The Orlando Massacre: The God Of Abraham Strikes Again

The spin started right away after that ass lifter went into that night club in Orlando Florida and did what the Koran and its pedophile aut…

Started by Chuck Roast

16 Jun 18
Reply by jay H

Lawmaker trying to incite assassination attempt on president?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/13/mike-oneal-obama-death-prayer-psalm-109_n_1205059.html This guy is reputed to be publicly praying…

Started by eric stone

12 Jun 16
Reply by Qiana-Maieev

Should I kill myself to escape Christianity

So I live in the good ol' Bible Belt where they talk about Christianity 100% of the time. Most people I know also know that I am a nonbelie…

28 Jun 14
Reply by tom sarbeck

How does one go from atheism to religion?

Here is a story on CNN today, "Prominent atheist blogger converts to Catholicism" So, how does one go from reason and rationality to supers…

Started by Sassan K.

32 Jun 4
Reply by HarveyLM

Creative Ruling or Illegal Action?

OOOOOO---such severe punishment! Judge Sentences Catholic to 12 Weeks of Baptist Church Services: Creative Ruling or Illegal Action? by H…

Started by Qiana-Maieev

2 Jun 3
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service