Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious (2,088)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to protect your kids from religious bullies at school

Teach them how to fight back: If some kid threatens your kid with hell tell him/her to answer back: -Oh yeah, prove to me it's real!  Prov…

Started by eric stone

12 Jan 9
Reply by eric stone

The True Cross Of Jesus

Over the holidays I watched the TV program "Expedition Unknown" with Josh Gates. It explores lots of subjects that many of us have wonde…

Started by Michael Penn

22 Jan 5
Reply by Michael Penn

scalia's wish fulfillment re atheists

"It doesn't mean you're not going to hell, just because you don't believe in it," "In conversation, Antonin Scalia" interview with Jennifer…

Started by eric stone

61 Jan 4
Reply by Michael Penn

Have the Catholic Bishops ordered their masses to show their crosses to drown out the atheists?

Wherever I go I am seeing a large increase in the displays of Roman Catholic crucifixes particularly in cars or on women's jewelry as tho…

Started by eric stone

10 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Gary S

How we can get Scalia's goat

One way we can get do it is to understand his motivation. Scalia is a total Catholic Justice who life is motivated entirely by his allegi…

Started by eric stone

8 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Michael Penn

Something none of us should forget

This is an incredibly horrible atrocity that occurred only 60 years ago at the hands of a devout religious dictator and tyrant. None of us…

Started by eric stone

3 Dec 28, 2015
Reply by eric stone

People who oppose using pretty holidays like Xmas to sell slavery to children are not grinches

Xmas is a children's holiday.  Nowadays its chief function is to sell kids on the notion of a fairy-tale god who is looking out for them an…

Started by eric stone

3 Dec 24, 2015
Reply by eric stone

Did an Early Roman Emperor and his contingent, create the Jesus of the Bible?

I'm no historian and especially no biblical historian.  This is an interesting presentation.  I would love to hear others' thoughts about t…

Started by Daniel Wachenheim

18 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by Gerald Payne

What we need to keep in front of the American public as long and best we can

This is an article researched and written in 2010 for the American Atheist magazine by Ken Bronstein, esteemed leader of New York City Athe…

Started by eric stone

3 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

Thesis: Punishment-Heavy Religion Causes PTSD

Do those who heard threats of fire and brimstone, from atheists such as we here to the religious lunatics who make so much noise in the med…

Started by tom sarbeck

6 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service