Water Cooler (2,316)

Featured Discussions

Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D Just give a holler and let everyone know what area yo…

Started by Carrot HareLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D Just give a holler and let everyone know what area yo…

Started by Carrot Hare

1245 14 hours ago
Reply by Donald L. Engel

Perpetuating Myth of Unreasonable Atheist

A TV show that sets up situations to see how bystanders react came up with a scenario that reinforces the bad atheist myth. Do people ever…

Started by Russell Pangborn

32 22 hours ago
Reply by Loren Miller

Dear Hillary Clinton.... (not safe for work. profanity)

Today when you called me, I was on the toilet with diarrhea.  I rushed to the phone.  Did you know, you don't have caller ID?  But neither…

Started by Daniel W

5 on Saturday
Reply by Daniel W

25 Things We Did As Kids That Would Get Someone Arrested Today

Interesting article. <sarcasm> trigger warning: it's in a conservative blog</sarcasm> http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-19/

Started by jay H

5 Jul 22
Reply by Ted Foureagles

World of Batsh!t - #4: Fake Planets (CoolHardLogic)

Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the Solar System ... planetary mechanics expert [coughBULLSHITcough] Stars Are Souls proc…

Started by Loren Miller

4 Jul 21
Reply by Loren Miller

Cursing in America.

Quite a while back on Nexus, we had a post about cursing.    It turns out, cursology (the study of cursing - I made that up) continues to…

Started by Daniel W

4 Jul 20
Reply by tom sarbeck

The Duggars are Cancelled

Hideous quiverfull reactionary hyper-fecund family of Duggars has been cancelled from the TLC network.  It took a child abuse scandal from…

Started by Daniel W

25 Jul 19
Reply by Plinius

The discovery of the pentaquark by LHC - how can creationist rationalise their lunacy?

I am just reading the latest discovery by the Large Hadron Collider. The complexity of the universe is always astounding to me. In the unli…

Started by Christopher Cosgrove

7 Jul 18
Reply by Gerald Payne

Is the earth headed to a mini ice age?

Article on various sources.  This one is Express.co.uk "...the combination of sub-zero temperatures and heavy snow experienced across much…

Started by Daniel W

7 Jul 16
Reply by Loren Miller

Satire: How to Install an Add-in Board

Hello, Glen Rosenberg and I have been talking about technical writing and it occurred to me that I've already thrown my hat into that part…

Started by Atheist in FundyLand

1 Jul 13
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service