Water Cooler (2,511)

Featured Discussions

Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D Just give a holler and let everyone know what area yo…

Started by Carrot HareLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is "God" possible?

One of the things that has been on my mind... I'm sure this has been examined by some atheists somewhere, but I haven't run into it (I don'…

Started by jlaz

14 on Tuesday
Reply by Michael Penn

Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D Just give a holler and let everyone know what area yo…

Started by Carrot Hare

1303 Oct 11
Reply by Joan Denoo

Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

Atheists are a small minority in the U.S.  Advocates of gun control might be a minority in America as well. In light of the recent shooting…

Started by Russell Pangborn

681 Oct 9
Reply by Joan Denoo

Skepticon

Is anyone going to Skepticon in November? Perhaps we can meetup.

Started by Sapien

0 Oct 5

Re Ken Burns' Viet Nam War. Your Feelings, Thoughts? Then and/or Now.

In 1952 I came back from the Korean War. In 1954 France lost its colony in SE Asia and I was soon hearing of American advisors there. I did…

Started by tom sarbeck

16 Oct 4
Reply by Gwaithmir

What is in your disaster bag?

With several disasters happening this summer, I started thinking about, what if there is a disaster here?  It's not that far fetched.  We h…

Started by Daniel W

44 Sep 29
Reply by Patricia

Angels and Feathers

Over a year ago my grandson was murdered. He seemed to think that gang banging was his lifestyle and it ended up causing his death. My f…

Started by Michael Penn

19 Sep 25
Reply by Michael Penn

MORE RELIGIOUS HYPOCRISY

Some of you may know that my stepdad has dementia, fell and broke his hip, can't walk or stand up, and can now barely talk. He's hard to…

Started by Michael Penn

37 Sep 20
Reply by Plinius

Shared Fictions R Us

Thought provoking, Yuval Noah Harari has two best sellers.   Yuval Noah Harari: ‘Homo sapiens as we know them will disappear in a century o…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

1 Sep 20
Reply by Grinning Cat

The Equifax Security Breach Could Potentially Affect All Of Us.

This has nothing to do with being atheist, but important information for everyone. This week there were news reports of security breach at…

Started by Daniel W

10 Sep 18
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service