Water Cooler (2,386)

Featured Discussions

Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D Just give a holler and let everyone know what area yo…

Started by Carrot HareLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atheist Epitaphs

Alas, no more sex; no more beer. It's not original; a paleontologist found it in ancient Egypt. Hm-mm, if I want people to see it, I won't…

Started by tom sarbeck

19 11 minutes ago
Reply by The Flying Atheist

The Loud Voice Of Money!

Threatened with loss of Walking Dead, Georgia backs down on anti-LGBTQ law It wasn't the fear of The Walking Dead marauding on the stree…

Started by Qiana-Maieev

7 Apr 20
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Don't talk Politics or Religion."

Advice, Always there's advice. But what's missing from that piece of advice?

Started by tom sarbeck

7 Apr 9
Reply by tom sarbeck

A religious police state?

Take the guns away from these religious fanatics

Started by eric stone

3 Apr 7
Reply by Loren Miller

Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

Atheists are a small minority in the U.S.  Advocates of gun control might be a minority in America as well. In light of the recent shooting…

Started by Russell Pangborn

477 Apr 2
Reply by Craigart14

To Live in New York City is to Gamble

We're betting 1 to 1,000 that a pipeline /Nuclear Plant accident cascade won't wipe out New York City and its surrounds. A High-Pressure Pi…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

2 Apr 1
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

What's in a name? (If you are atheist BUT your given name has religious meaning)

I am one of those free-thinking individuals christened as "Dominique" -- ah, how godly indeed. I was baptized and confirmed at the age whe…

Started by Dominiq

101 Apr 1
Reply by Daniel W

Making the leap from psychic scams to religious scams

Looks like I wasn't the only letter writer to respond to an expose on psychics by ratcheting it up to religious scams which prey upon the s…

2 Mar 26
Reply by Daniel W

Keswick Ontario Ice Storm

Thought I would share this with my nexus friends. Woke up to a downed branch from my neighbor's birch tree stuck to my car. No power last n…

4 Mar 26
Reply by Russell Pangborn

Medical Ethics. Is It Another Name for Religion?

My experience with ethics boards has persuaded me that their members talk a lot about religious prohibitions on what professional folk (doc…

Started by tom sarbeck

14 Mar 14
Reply by The Flying Atheist

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service