Water Cooler (2,393)

Featured Discussions

Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D Just give a holler and let everyone know what area yo…

Started by Carrot HareLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bathroom Transgender Hysteria

Normally I wouldn't have thought too much about this issue but it's gone wild since transgender and LGBT rights issues are creating neut…

Started by Michael Penn

88 on Thursday
Reply by Michael Penn

Vices?

What are your vices? Wendy's is probably the one I'm most ashamed of. I didn't realize how much I was ashamed of it until I was hiding wra…

Started by Jennifer W

18 May 20
Reply by Michael Penn

Any Baseball Fans

A Texas Ranger sucker punched a Toronto Blue Jay. It looks like the Texas and Toronto media are taking sides - maybe based on location rath…

Started by Russell Pangborn

9 May 17
Reply by Jennifer W

Religion's Prohibitions Inhibit Even Long-time Atheists. And Our Inhibitions Consequences...?

Those prohibitions are powerful. Federal Appellate Court Judge Richard A. Posner would agree. Here is the opening paragraph of his book, Se…

Started by tom sarbeck

0 May 17

The Ways of Heaven

In 2012 a neurosurgeon named Eben Alexander published a book called "Proof Of Heaven." It seems the good doctor had some NDE's himself a…

Started by Michael Penn

1 May 15
Reply by Michael Penn

What I dislike about Feminism

They make stupid rules like women have special tests for jobs that require lifting heavy items and what not. Give the job to the one who is…

Started by matt

20 May 15
Reply by James

A religious police state?

Take the guns away from these religious fanatics

Started by eric stone

16 May 14
Reply by Loren Miller

Politically Correct Vanity Plates

After 15 years an Ontarian is forced to return his plate VI6SIX which refers to a hockey player number (Mario Lemieux's 66 and six Stanley…

13 May 14
Reply by Grinning Cat

Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

Atheists are a small minority in the U.S.  Advocates of gun control might be a minority in America as well. In light of the recent shooting…

489 May 12
Reply by Michael Penn

Atheist Epitaphs

Alas, no more sex; no more beer. It's not original; a paleontologist found it in ancient Egypt. Hm-mm, if I want people to see it, I won't…

Started by tom sarbeck

23 May 6
Reply by The Flying Atheist

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service