Water Cooler (2,526)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is it just us noticing?

Why is it we can't seem to watch anything on tv anymore without gawd/jeezuzz/church/faith/praying, etc., being mentioned in almost everythi…

Started by Patricia

45 May 3, 2010
Reply by Patricia

WHO destroyed the library at Alexandia?

I was told, and believed for several decades, that the Catholic Church was responsible for the destruction of the library at Alexandria but…

Started by Rusty Gunn.

1 May 2, 2010
Reply by Jaume

Atheist vs Muslim at the L.A. Times Festival of Books

There were at least three Islamic groups with booths at the April 23-24th festival, the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community USA, Why Islam Southern…

Started by Hugh Kramer

5 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Hugh Kramer

Penn State player kills himself.

Read this all the way through and some of the mystery seems to disappear.   http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=ap-penn-playe

Started by Rusty Gunn.

10 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

A Muslim apostate on Islam, South Park & death threats

Ayaan Hirsi Ali interviewed about South Park's Islamic death threats by CNN's Anderson Cooper (video). Then the story takes a very strange…

Started by Hugh Kramer

2 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Фелч Гроган

metarl

My referral       http://www.metarl.com/register.php?referral=faithy1011

Started by faith the atheist

1 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Religion leads us to confusion. if too much reasoning also leads us to confusion..?

Religion leads us to confusion... if too much reasoning also leads us to confusion..? I have seen many people while discussing on any topic…

Started by Arshad

8 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by amer muhammad

What do you consider "unfeminine"?

As freethinkers, we should be aware that just because a woman can beat you in softball, doesn't make her any less "feminine".   I came acro…

Started by Black Magick Woman

166 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Sandra Stott

A Tale of Two Religions

Last night I wrote a great blog for today’s Dangerous Talk continuing the whole South Park controversy. Then, I posted it to the Examiner p…

Started by Staks Rosch

14 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Kiru

Biologist tackles Intelligent Design in L.A.

It's a busy weekend for the folks of Atheists United in Los Angeles. Not only are some of them attending Hemant Mehta's (atheist and author…

Started by Hugh Kramer

1 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service