Water Cooler (2,413)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

National Day of Reason thurs May 6th 2010

Reading about the National Day of Prayer, I wondered about the National Day of Reason.   There is time to plan ahead.  It took some effort,…

Started by Daniel W

0 Feb 5, 2010

Just Call Me Skeptic: My Latest Conspiracy Theory

Those ten Christians arrested for child abduction in Haiti, sidestepping legal procedures to make off with almost three dozen children (not…

Started by James M. Martin

6 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

Pigeonholing pernicious stupidity

Background:There's a technique I used years ago that helped me to overcome the sensation of losing my intellectual identity in the face of…

Started by Jared Lardo

2 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Jared Lardo

A Los Angeles church is literally going to the dogs!

A church in the Westchester neighborhood of Los Angeles is going to the dogs... literally. Covenant Presbyterian Church doesn't just do ani…

Started by Hugh Kramer

0 Feb 4, 2010

Darwin day menu

Anybody planning on having a Darwin day dinner? What are you going to serve? My little one suggested to grill some Darwin Fish and cook Pri…

Started by AnnaSero

2 Feb 4, 2010

Do anti-vaxxers let their kids ride in cars?

Who in their right mind would put their kids in THAT much danger? http://www.acog.org/departments/dept_notice.cfm?recno=10&bulletin=1

Started by Howard S. Dunn

6 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

Opinions on the iPad?

What do you think?Personally I think Apple completely missed their target audience... the intended target being netbook users.People use ne…

Started by Johnsky

28 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Johnsky

Homophobia (again) in Wyoming

When my little home town of Wheatland, Wyoming gets publicity, it is usually the bad kind. This month is no exception. Our school board, sh…

Started by ungodlynews

3 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by A Former Member

US Air Force Academy Wiccan Center desecrated by Christians

The US Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs CO, has had a long record of complaints about Christian bias and on the night of Jan. 17th, so…

Started by Hugh Kramer

1 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Freedom of Anonymity

The Phylum Feast: A wierd way to celebrate Darwin's birthday!

Happy 201st this February 12, Chuck! One of the strangest ways some people will celebrate is with the Phylum Feast, a meal where the partic…

Started by Hugh Kramer

1 Feb 2, 2010

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service