Water Cooler (2,324)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atheist Charities

Hi everyone- I organize an atheist meetup group in my town and I'm trying to do a blanket and coat donation for the homeless and less fortu…

Started by Heather

4 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Jesus the time traveler

I was just thinking, and the matching of the two concepts merged. Sure I thought, why not? Adding to stories, an age old tradition right? I…

Started by Garrett Christopherson

0 Dec 15, 2009

Many unhappy returns from Best Buy.

Why I'll never buy from them. http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/restock.asp

Started by Goz

5 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Johnsky

Miami Visitor Dies After Hotel Filters Chlorine From Water

A foreign visitor has died and at least two other people have become sick after staying at a downtown Miami, Florida, luxury hotel, and hea…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Dec 14, 2009

Atheistic Items on your X-Mas Wishlist: Got any?

I do! :) Demon Haunted World by Carl Sagan and a Teach the Controversy tee shirt:

Started by OutlawGirl

20 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by Arleth

Today is International Human Rights Day, and the Third Anniversary of Augusto Pinochet's Death.

From Wikipedia: December 10, 2009, marked the 61st anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Tom Malinowsky from Human Righ…

Started by Little Name Atheist

9 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Frank Frazetta's son is busted!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8407233.stm Yikes, his son has lost some or all of his marbles! Figure he could at least $tart his own…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

1 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

How many of us aspire, among other things, to be 'published' authors?

“Nobody ever committed suicide while reading a good book, but many have while trying to write one.” Robert Byrne. I know some of you ARE p…

Started by Howard S. Dunn

49 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Jaume

Let's start a campaign to distribute atheist literature

How many of you are familiar with bookcrossing.com? I have started distritbuting Letter to a Christian Nation via this site. I cannot affor…

Started by LeeLah

1 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Caleb Owens

Women: Not Funny? Guys actually believe this?

I dated this guy for about three times, and I liked him and was comfortable enough to say some jokes, most of it he laughed at. After awhil…

Started by Jennifer W

220 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Ronin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service