Water Cooler (2,465)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you need GOD? Part 2...

So after taking the needgod.com test, and failing miserably, I decided we Atheists need something similar. So I went out, and to my amazeme…

Started by Zulu

4 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Left or Right...

I have wondered for years if there is a correlation between atheism and left or right hemispherical dominance in the brain. I am right brai…

Started by Scott

84 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Charles

Atheist billboards vandalized in Sacramento... again!

This time the Sacramento Coalition of Reason had two billboards vandalized. One had the message ripped entirely off. The other had "Christ…

Started by Hugh Kramer

6 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Tom Thompson

New atheist bus campaign to coincide with global convention

24 Melbourne busses now display the slogan, "Atheism - celebrate reason," on their backs. The campaign coincides with start of the 2010 Glo…

Started by Hugh Kramer

1 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Verne Baxter

Are We Getting Smarter?

In the latest issue of Skeptic magazine, one James Allan Cheyne makes the claim that not only is atheism of the rise but so is intelligence…

Started by Rusty Gunn.

36 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Mayokitty

YouTube comments: Rabble, rabble!

I just watched this video and laughed so hard milk came out my nose. And I wasn't even drinking milk. I was eating pretzels. http://www.yo

Started by Todd Draper

9 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by John C

Beauty queen says God wants gays dead

"In Leviticus it says: 'If man lies with mankind as he would lie with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surel…

Started by Hugh Kramer

19 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Daniel W

Bibles found in home linked to church fires suspect

Most of yesterday's headlines about suspected church arsonist Jason Bourque played up the fact that an atheist book was found at his house.…

Started by Hugh Kramer

2 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Johnsky

Strange response to the Haitian tragedy

My local paper had a headline: Survivors look to God for answers, blame leaders.Sounds to me like they've got it exactly backwards!

Started by Stephen Goldin

5 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by John C

Seven more members...

...until we reach 15,000.

Started by Little Name Atheist

2 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Kalypso

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service