Water Cooler (2,426)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Oregon trying to deal with faith-healing cult's child deaths

Another child dies because it was prayed over instead of getting medical care. Oregon gets another manslaughter conviction against the pare…

Started by Hugh Kramer

4 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Freedom of Anonymity

Is it strange for Canadians to display a confederate flag?

I work with a girl who has one on her pickup truck, and I have seen it several other places living in Canada's bible belt, I'm just wonderi…

Started by Jon Curran

32 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Christian witch-hunter's religious persecution lawsuit thrown out

A lawsuit charging a Nigerian humanist with 'religious persecution' for opposing child abuse by evangelical Christian 'witch-hunters' was t…

Started by Hugh Kramer

1 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Adrienne Darby

National Day of Reason thurs May 6th 2010

Reading about the National Day of Prayer, I wondered about the National Day of Reason.   There is time to plan ahead.  It took some effort,…

Started by Daniel Wachenheim

0 Feb 5, 2010

Just Call Me Skeptic: My Latest Conspiracy Theory

Those ten Christians arrested for child abduction in Haiti, sidestepping legal procedures to make off with almost three dozen children (not…

Started by James M. Martin

6 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

Pigeonholing pernicious stupidity

Background:There's a technique I used years ago that helped me to overcome the sensation of losing my intellectual identity in the face of…

Started by Jared Lardo

2 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Jared Lardo

A Los Angeles church is literally going to the dogs!

A church in the Westchester neighborhood of Los Angeles is going to the dogs... literally. Covenant Presbyterian Church doesn't just do ani…

Started by Hugh Kramer

0 Feb 4, 2010

Darwin day menu

Anybody planning on having a Darwin day dinner? What are you going to serve? My little one suggested to grill some Darwin Fish and cook Pri…

Started by AnnaSero

2 Feb 4, 2010

Do anti-vaxxers let their kids ride in cars?

Who in their right mind would put their kids in THAT much danger? http://www.acog.org/departments/dept_notice.cfm?recno=10&bulletin=1

Started by Howard S. Dunn

6 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

Opinions on the iPad?

What do you think?Personally I think Apple completely missed their target audience... the intended target being netbook users.People use ne…

Started by Johnsky

28 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Johnsky

Update Your Membership :

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service