Water Cooler (2,444)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Pico Rivera city council's on again/off again Bible

The East Los Angeles city of Pico Rivera is the scene of one of the latest rounds of the debate on the role of religion in government. The…

Started by Hugh Kramer

0 Feb 14, 2010

I need people to help counter-protest the "God Hates Fags" Lady in California!

If anyone is in the southern California area...please read:If anyone is interested in counter-protesting the crazy "god hates fags" Baptist…

Started by Age of Atheism.com

7 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Rusty Gunn.

New Lindsay Lohan cover photo angers Christians

Lindsay Lohan, the former child-star and Hollywood bad girl is making some Christians cross. The 23-year old ex-Catholic actress and model…

Started by Hugh Kramer

15 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Goz

Where to live in Jackson, Mississippi?

Dear All,   This probably is an out of the blue post but I have nowhere else more reliable to turn to for this info. I am moving to Jackson…

Started by gopal

2 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by gopal

If robots evolved to the point they could be used as sexual companions

I think we all know that there is a time when robots will evolve to the point that they will be able to look and act on a level that they c…

Started by Noah Petersen

140 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by joseph f logston

Our concepts of Hell and Heaven

It's funny how Christians and other monotheists always have all these twisted views on what Hell and Heaven are to them.  Their concep…

Started by Noah Petersen

5 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by joseph f logston

'Good without God' billboard campaign hits Sacramento

I wonder if Governor Schwarzenegger sees any of these billboards on his morning drive to work? (more here)  

Started by Hugh Kramer

3 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Max Gerig

That Super bowl ad (with link)

In case you managed to avoid the Super Bowl, here is a link to the Focus on the Family's 30 second ad: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-super-

Started by Ian

12 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Freedom of Anonymity

Daughter of Words Association

Words Association lives! Directions: 1. Please post one word, or a phrase, or a poem, or song lyrics, or even an essay that springs immed…

Started by Little Name Atheist

608 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

There but for fortune go I - Steven Pinker talks about the decline in human violence

I find this fascinating - partly because he outlines - without specifically pointing at it - how the rise of reason leads to the fall of vi…

Started by Howard S. Dunn

17 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Susan

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service