Water Cooler (2,511)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

This is effing unvelievable! And I'm sorry for the language!

I'm sorry for the language but this is fucking unbelievable. I'm usually a very calm person, but this makes me MAD!There is a plan to build…

Started by Dean Lang

5 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty

The believers are going to outbreed us

Interesting book review in todays Sunday Times http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/books/book_reviews/article

Started by max koenig

31 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Clarence Dember

In god We Trust MS-NBC poll

Please participate in this poll. When I did  there were only 11% in favor of taking "In god We Trust" off of our money.http://www.msnbc.msn

Started by Gold Guy

27 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Gold Guy

Non-Believers Giving Aid

Haiti was rocked on 12 Jan 2010 by the largest earthquake ever recorded in the area. The earthquake had a preliminary magnitude of 7.0. As…

Started by chekuthan

1 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

You know how the religious always pray for victims of natural disasters...

Today there was a massive & devastating earthquake in the capital city of Haiti, Port-Au-Prince. While visiting a news site for informa…

Started by Medb of California

39 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Book Store and Library Patrons - a little harmless subversion anyone?

This may already be a meme - but I like the idea and intend to act upon it. The next time you are in a bookstore or library do one of the f…

Started by Howard S. Dunn

11 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by LeeLah

My Little Guerrilla Tactic.

For about a year I've been buying business card stock at Staples and printing a pro-atheist/anti-religion slogan on one side and a website…

Started by Rusty Gunn.

40 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Jennifer

Boy Scouts/LDS church and sex abuse.

Well, the tip of the ice burg known an the LDS church has popped to the surface vis a vis sexual abuse if children.  Check this out:    

Started by Rusty Gunn.

1 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Rusty Gunn.

Spiritual Advisors of Old Sacramento.

I was just about to leave Old Sacramento today when these soldiers for Jesus appeared on the scene.  We exchanged unpleasantries and I went…

Started by Rusty Gunn.

0 Mar 20, 2010

An atheist visits the Museum of Tolerance

I had the opportunity of visiting Los Angeles' Museum of Tolerance this weekend with a group of 7th graders from a Hebrew school. This is a…

Started by Hugh Kramer

9 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service