Water Cooler (2,393)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Has Christmas been secularized?

Quick question to you all, has Christmas been secularized? I've thought about this for a few days and while this should probably wait unti…

Started by Louis

30 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by sacha

Podcasts

I love, love, love, The Good Atheist podcast. Jacob and Ryan crack me up, even when they're completely wrong about names, geography and his…

Started by Roxanne

12 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by danwest

Where can atheists donate to Haitian earthquake relief?

Atheists and secular humanists in large numbers are reaching into their pockets to help the victims of the earthquake that struck Haiti on…

Started by Hugh Kramer

4 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Medb of California

Want to post letter to internet

I need a website that will let me post a letter (almost 10,000 characters) and submit to search engines. Preferably one that will let me re…

Started by Rayray

14 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by Rayray

Landover Baptist Gift Shop

Ya ain't gonna believe this! http://www.cafepress.com/landoverbaptist

Started by Rusty Gunn.

7 Jan 15, 2010

Haiti Earthquake relief

I thought I should share a piece of an e-newsletter I get. Dear Church of Reality members, As you know the country of Haiti experienced a…

Started by Rayray

1 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Kalypso

New Group: Joss Whedon Fans

Started a new group for all fans of Joss Whedon, or his work with Firefly, Serenity, Angel, Buffy, Dollhouse or any of his other projects.…

Started by Noah Petersen

3 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Even a coke can or a computer is a result of evolution and emergence ...

Take THAT intelligent designers! Human beings evolved the ability to manipulate nature through processes called design and technology (know…

Started by Howard S. Dunn

2 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

Words Association

The old discussion "Word Association" seems to have disappeared. So, without further ado, I bring you... Words Association! 1. Please pos…

Started by Little Name Atheist

873 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by sacha

Isn't a skeptic with math skills who plays the lotto pretty silly?

Fifteen years ago I started calling the lotto a voluntary stupidity tax. The ultimate proof is that the less you can afford it, the more li…

Started by Howard S. Dunn

28 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service