Water Cooler (2,386)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Even a coke can or a computer is a result of evolution and emergence ...

Take THAT intelligent designers! Human beings evolved the ability to manipulate nature through processes called design and technology (know…

Started by Howard S. Dunn

2 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

Words Association

The old discussion "Word Association" seems to have disappeared. So, without further ado, I bring you... Words Association! 1. Please pos…

Started by Little Name Atheist

873 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by sacha

Isn't a skeptic with math skills who plays the lotto pretty silly?

Fifteen years ago I started calling the lotto a voluntary stupidity tax. The ultimate proof is that the less you can afford it, the more li…

28 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

Credit Score Help!

I need to find out my credit score for a job but I don't have a credit card. How do I find out my score? I have tried all the credit sites…

Started by Bailey Laird

7 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Bailey Laird

God made me fat for a purpose?

So while speaking with a very nice man at work I commented to him, "Have you lost weight? You're looking really good." He has been trying t…

Started by AletheaT

3 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by funk Q

American Psycho the way it was intended

I've been a long time fan of Bret Easton Ellis and the movie inceptions of those works, but I can't help but say I'm appalled at the direct…

Started by Noah Petersen

0 Jan 8, 2010

Keeping coffee hot

How good or bad an idea do you think it would be to just have a coffee machine right next to me and, once the coffee has all dripped into t…

Started by Jared Lardo

27 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Not certain if anyone here has seen the movie, but after seeing it railed about on the evening news, (by the shiftless cretin, Brian Willia…

Started by Freedom of Anonymity

2 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Freedom of Anonymity

In Case You haven't Seen This - Brit Hume - Evangelist

10 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Dennis

The truth about TV Everywhere.

Those of you who watch tv on line are not going to be pleased. http://mediachannel.org/blog/2010/01/say-goodbye-to-free-online-television-

Started by Goz

4 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service