Water Cooler (2,516)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Book Store and Library Patrons - a little harmless subversion anyone?

This may already be a meme - but I like the idea and intend to act upon it. The next time you are in a bookstore or library do one of the f…

Started by Howard S. Dunn

11 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by LeeLah

My Little Guerrilla Tactic.

For about a year I've been buying business card stock at Staples and printing a pro-atheist/anti-religion slogan on one side and a website…

Started by Rusty Gunn.

40 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Jennifer

Boy Scouts/LDS church and sex abuse.

Well, the tip of the ice burg known an the LDS church has popped to the surface vis a vis sexual abuse if children.  Check this out:    

Started by Rusty Gunn.

1 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Rusty Gunn.

Spiritual Advisors of Old Sacramento.

I was just about to leave Old Sacramento today when these soldiers for Jesus appeared on the scene.  We exchanged unpleasantries and I went…

Started by Rusty Gunn.

0 Mar 20, 2010

An atheist visits the Museum of Tolerance

I had the opportunity of visiting Los Angeles' Museum of Tolerance this weekend with a group of 7th graders from a Hebrew school. This is a…

Started by Hugh Kramer

9 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty

Quiz on Fuel Conservation - why we can use less gas than we think

Math Quiz: You have two cars - one gets 20 mpg and the other gets 30 mpg You drive, on average, the same distance a year with each car You…

Started by Howard S. Dunn

21 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Jason Spicer

Perception of Fraternities and Soroities

I am in a Greek fraternity (Phi Delta Theta if you really care to know) and at my campus there has been a big push in the greek community t…

Started by John

17 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Raizinette

Project Reason holds atheist/nontheist video contest

Project Reason is Sam Harris's 501(c) Foundation. Submissions are closed and voting has begun on the nine finalists. Anyone who signs in ca…

Started by Hugh Kramer

0 Mar 16, 2010

Happy Pi Day!

Today is Pi Day.  Here's some Pi pie for all you math brains:

Started by khichri

10 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by animus

Thunderf00t push and strange TV fill in's from facebook...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rqw4krMOug ah yes another godless Sunday; killer weather here in FL. hey can't place pict .png... from fir…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Mar 14, 2010

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service