Water Cooler (2,428)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wikipedia questions the existance of reality

Wikipedia threatens to remove The Church of Reality from their website. Their reasoning? They do not have enough notability. Only Wiki woul…

Started by Rayray

52 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Rayray

Brent Walter's God Talk on San Fran's KGO just denigrated Dawkins' quake relief effort

He says it's all about drawing attention to atheism and not about actually helping people.

Started by qıƃ ɟ ǝıɔɐɹʇ

4 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty

It was awesome. Just saying. Anyone see it?

Started by Matt A

29 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Ross

The artist's talent is evident- the interpretation is up to the viewer.  I wouldn't call it cute by any means, but some might find it sad.…

Started by Lynn M.

8 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Charlotte

'Jesus codes' to be dropped from military gun sights

Trijicon, the Michigan-based manufacturer of the controversial "Jesus code" ACOG rifle scopes used by the US military, issued a statement t…

Started by Hugh Kramer

6 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Michelle

Your dream birthday (present)?

A friend of mine is coming to visit in August and I bought him the CD Whoracle by In Flames (metal music if someone doesn't know) because h…

Started by LeaT

19 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Loren Miller

Solar Powered Bibles

Did you hear about this:  http://bit.ly/7YhpAQ I got this link from a fellow AN member. I find it un-fuckin-belieable that there is a xtian…

Started by ebi

2 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Goz

The Day The Universe Changed - James Burke - a history of paradigm shifts

I remember seeing this when it came out - this is a great series of how our view of the universe changed over time - usually with a single…

Started by Howard S. Dunn

0 Jan 23, 2010

Why I love her

Yes I understand her political leanings and that bias will occur, but I can't help it, a day without Rachel is, well a weekend, but still..…

Started by Michelle

16 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty

Freedom of Thought in an Age of Bondage.

What are we doing? For a group of atheists, humanists & freethinkers the forum is rather quiet. Our world leaders are political scienti…

Started by Kenney

23 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by John D

Update Your Membership :

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service