Water Cooler (2,352)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Check out the creepy art on this LP from iTunes, Altered States of America~

Ironic some fundies probably decry Apple Inc. for their posting of such intolerable christanic stuff but... they themselves love and oper…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Nov 19, 2009

Dunno what the plate meant by 'FIT4aGOD' but...

God's gettn' pummeled lately!

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

9 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by RTH

Insights from ex-Islamic militants

Excerpted from Glen Greenwald's Ex-Islamic radicals on what motivates -- and impedes -- extremism : In other words, the very policies the…

Started by Nate

0 Nov 17, 2009

Funny stories and or concepts you held about religion

I have a little story that some people seem to think is funny so I just wanted to share: When I was little (I think I was about six or so)…

Started by Carrie

3 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Louis

Huge rise in birth defects in Falluja

Huge rise in birth defects in Falluja Iraqi former battle zone sees abnormal clusters of infant tumours and deformities Martin Chulov in F…

Started by Nate

1 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Verne Baxter

Stencil for FSM?

I've got a new canvas Carhart jacket that'd be just the place for image of the FSM and I'd like to find a stencil or somebody who makes cus…

Started by Rusty Gunn.

6 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Why did you even ask me?

I have a fundy relative who was at long last curious as to what I believed. She was already aware that I wasn't a fundy, but she wanted to…

Started by Turtle Poser

11 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Turtle Poser

Where should I put my bibles?

Taking suggestions, trying to organize my new place! So I proudly own 4 copies of the Bible, they are all special in their own way! And I a…

Started by Carrie

25 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Timo Ostrander

More Godless Billboards... Cincinnati sign removed after threats!

*UPDATE* Thanks to Lacey for this update. The cincy sign has been removed due to threats on the land owner! http://www.atheistnexus.org/gro

Started by Kitty

17 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Kitty

Atheists in Recovery

AA recognizes atheist groups, because we have one in Kalamazoo every Saturday. (See Events) But some atheists in the media think we ought t…

Started by Curtis Edward Clark

4 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Curtis Edward Clark

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service