Water Cooler (2,412)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spin;How tv manipulates the public

You really need to watch this: http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/43.html

Started by Goz

10 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Michelle

If Women Were the Only Homo Sapiens left on Earth...

(that is, if all the men were to die tomorrow....and by men I mean people with penises) WOULD THERE STILL BE WARFARE?!? What's your take…

Started by Langston

42 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Bio Ninja

What are your plans for bah humbug?

Since everything will closed... and its not really a holiday we care anything about... just how do you plan on spending the bah humbug?

Started by Woody Bass

18 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

Iran 'to invalidate' banknotes defaced by slogans

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8430162.stm 'Death to dictator' "Banknotes on which there are writings or are stamped or have any…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Dec 24, 2009

REASON'S GREETINGS

As christmas day inevitably creeps around the globe I extend to all rational people who have made the transition to realising there is no s…

Started by funk Q

5 Dec 24, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Unbelievers don't settle for less

I have a thought: The positive correlation between atheism and higher education and the negative one between atheism and divorce, incarcera…

Started by Jared Lardo

0 Dec 24, 2009

Has anyone heard about this?

Found this on another site: "Middle school in KY on Friday separated the Jewish kids and Jehovah's Witness kids from the Christian kids: J…

Started by Oprah's Vajayjay

8 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

What's up w/the fish surge on xtian cars? Xtian friendly golf anyone?

I realize it's kind of pagan and all; kind of like the circle around a crucifix representing the sun etc.. catholics never used to put thos…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Dec 23, 2009

Should religious fundamentalists be banned from jury duty?

I say 'yes.' Here's my reasoning: 1. Faith is belief without evidence 2. Religious fundamentalists deliberately and openly apply a high d…

Started by Howard S. Dunn

36 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Johnny

How do you debate the criminally insane and still retain your sanity?

This newest arguement FOR separation of church and state has me dumbfounded. This statement was made as part of an ongoing debate in SC ove…

Started by Stump Parrish

6 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service