Water Cooler (2,336)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Antiatheist Bigotry

I am a member of an online karaoke site that has as a feature a "Beliefs" section in its discussion forum. It is primarily populated by the…

Started by John Galt

0 Nov 8, 2009

Religious Disaffiliation Study Harvard University

Participants are needed for an ongoing study on Religion Disaffiliation in American society. The study has been approved by the Institution…

Started by Goz

6 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

I need help!

I just began my journey out of Christianity within the last few years, so i would like some help and advise from people who have thought ab…

Started by BlueJeanGirl

37 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by John D

Atheist Monologues

Hello, I've written monologues that will be read by actors on stage, in the very same way the Vagina Monologues were written. I was wonder…

Started by Philippe

0 Nov 3, 2009

James Lovelock

Anyone out there who has read either of Lovelock's last two books?

Started by Daniel D

0 Nov 1, 2009

A while back there was a discussion about Vegans and pro-choice. I would like to focus on Vegans. While I applaud the reduction in the cons…

Started by Ronin

0 Nov 1, 2009

editorial article mentions Jefferson and "separation of.."; check out the name drops.

No Description

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

1 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Whats with all the wimps?

Seriously, whats with em? Does anyone else feel like what passes for masculinity now a days is perpetual boyhood? Does anyone else feel lik…

Started by mthoreau

73 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by j vagnini

A War of Absurdity

Truthdig October 6, 2009 A War of Absurdity By Robert Scheer Every once in a while, a statistic just jumps out at you in a way that make…

Started by Nate

23 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Nate

My bumper stickers arrived today.

I bought the ones that say "WWJD We Won, Jesus Died"! I'll take them to the Central Valley Skeptics meeting next week and pass them out alo…

Started by Rusty Gunn.

5 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Chris G

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service