Water Cooler (2,526)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

why

why is the sky blue? why is the grass green? why does the gulf have salty water? why do sharks eat people? why why why why why these qeusti…

Started by skye AKA rembrandt

14 Jan 26
Reply by tom sarbeck

I'm new here

Hey there guys. My name is Tyson Drumm. I recently stumbled upon this place and I thought I'd drop in to give a quick hello. My apologies…

Started by Tyson

5 Jan 26
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

Re: The Water Cooler

Ah, sweet. I love the Water Cooler. My mind wanders, this is a good place for me. Thank you, oh great creator of forums. I bow before you…

Started by Jack Carlson

2 Jan 26
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Anthropology and Stone Age Tribes

These really are questions for people who know more about anthropology than I do, which wouldn't take much. Have records been maintained r…

Started by Fizzy

3 Jan 26
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Antisocial Personality Disorder Is the Default Condition for Life on Earth

The first forms of life on earth — known to us as blue-green algae, cyanobacteria, or pondscum — had no ‘moral compass’; the big and strong…

Started by tom sarbeck

13 Jan 25
Reply by Plinius

Farenheit to Celsius Conversion Chart

My car showed the outside temperature to be -24 Celsius. For all you Farenheit people, here is a Canadian F to C conversion chart.

Started by Russell Pangborn

9 Jan 11
Reply by Idaho Spud

Happy New Year Everyone

Just a reminder that we have love and friendship, reason and science. We're grounded in our human bonds and in reality. Have a good year.…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

10 Jan 5
Reply by Michael Penn

Fundraisers Use Fear, Anger and Guilt. Which Emotion Gets Money from You?

When they try to stir fear I know they are conservatives. When they try to stir anger I know they are progressives. And when they try stir…

Started by tom sarbeck

5 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by Michael Penn

"Congrats, Mr. Trump. .... mentioned 8 times as ... sexual predator.

".... You did make the Time Magazine Person of the Year Issue after all. You are mentioned 8 times in the issue as being a sexual predator!…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

2 Dec 9, 2017
Reply by Michael Penn

Will you change your mind about tipping?

I recently returned from Europe where servers are paid a fair wage and diners are not expected to tip. I had a discussion with an American…

Started by Russell Pangborn

23 Dec 7, 2017
Reply by Russell Pangborn

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service