Water Cooler (2,353)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nexus is my main source of social interaction so thought I would post this here. My area is filled with lakes and rivers draining into the…

Started by Daniel W

9 Nov 1
Reply by Gerald Payne

Haj deaths - tragic but hard not to laugh

I am listening to a radio discussion on the sad deaths at the haj pilgrimage. It is a talk about poor crowd management but everybody acts a…

Started by Christopher Cosgrove

10 Oct 30
Reply by Joan Denoo

Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

Atheists are a small minority in the U.S.  Advocates of gun control might be a minority in America as well. In light of the recent shooting…

Started by Russell Pangborn

388 Oct 29
Reply by Freethinker31

Utah Outcasts Podcast

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/utah-outcasts/id999648674?mt=2 Description Hey everyone! Welcome to Utah Outcasts! This show focuses…

Started by Talons

0 Oct 29

What's going on in your world?

I had a long post written on politics. My Ipad erased it, so forget that. How is everyone doing? Fall is here. The hot summer is done. Tex…

Started by Daniel W

35 Oct 29
Reply by tom sarbeck

Sex is Unnatural, Apparently

I never thought I'd read something like this, especially since religious extremists typically extol the "virtues" of breeding like rabbits,…

Started by Winston Jen

16 Oct 29
Reply by Winston Jen

Looking for an Arabic speaking atheist to help me with a bit of translation....?

!السلام عليكم يا كفار  I'm writing a short essay in Arabic on Carl Sagan's excellent book, "Cosmos"-I'd really like a native Arabic speaker…

Started by Sarah

2 Oct 23
Reply by Imaginary Cat Owner

Are You Ready to Rap

I'm a Rock and Roll guy myself and have looked for atheist songs in that genre. - This is an interesting alternate approach that has some f…

Started by Russell Pangborn

1 Oct 17
Reply by Gerald Payne

An Argument for Talking about Everything, especially Politics, Religion. and Sexuality.

Were the people to rule themselves they would create trust. May they ever have distrust for one another, for as our need for power hurries…

Started by tom sarbeck

0 Oct 17

Public apology for assholery in chat

I've been a right asshole in chat a few times lately. Once I was baited, but shouldn't have risen to the bait. The other time I said someth…

Started by Atheist in FundyLand

9 Oct 15
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service