Water Cooler (2,511)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Military Warning on Global Warming

https://consortiumnews.com/2017/09/11/the-militarys-warning-on-global-warming/

Started by Patricia

2 Sep 17
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Mother Nature Bats Last."

So said a Florida Republican committeewoman from Collier County to MSNBC's Chris Hayes on Monday, September 11th. Collier County is in sou…

Started by tom sarbeck

13 Sep 14
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Irma and Crazyness

Irma is the most powerful Atlantic hurricane. Irma, the strongest Atlantic hurricane in history, tears through the Caribbean The storm appe…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

10 Sep 13
Reply by Jerry McMasters

After Maybe Years of Learned Helplessness, How Do People Grow the Power that Atheism Requires?

I ask that because a friend of mine, who like me went to Catholic schools, has tried so many times to quit Catholicism but he keeps falling…

Started by tom sarbeck

25 Sep 13
Reply by James

Resolved: Atheists Are More Cat People Than Dog People

Having co-habited with many cats over the years, I've found them to be free-thinking and inquisitive, like atheists. Dogs seem to be more a…

Started by Stephen Goldin

351 Sep 9
Reply by John Dumaker

Pat Condell

Started by Patricia

0 Sep 8

It's Easier to Change from One Religion to Another Than It Is to Quit Religion

After I quit Catholicism, I read a book that compared Xianity's major denomination and knew I could not switch to one of them. Yet, I loved…

Started by tom sarbeck

4 Sep 8
Reply by tom sarbeck

From Chechnya To Canada

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/from-chechnya-to-canada-the-secret-escape-for-young-gay-men-1.4274544?cmp=news-digests-canada-and-wor

Started by Patricia

5 Sep 7
Reply by Patricia

Places in USA Atheists Might Visit

On my way east I will visit Dayton, Tennessee, where in 1925 the famous "Monkey Trial" took place. A statue of Clarence Darrow now accompan…

Started by tom sarbeck

4 Sep 3
Reply by John Dumaker

Joel Osteen

Joel Osteen (one of the wealthiest televangelists) refused to open his Lakewood Church to victims of Hurricane Harvey for days. His church…

Started by Jonathan Simeone

7 Sep 3
Reply by Patricia

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service