Water Cooler (2,323)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Addressing homophobes

(wasn't sure where to put this, but meh. btw, sorry if it's tl;dr, i tend to be like that :/) Okay, while I'm not gay (though I've often j…

Started by VahnRPG

21 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by VahnRPG

Interview With A Godhead

In a few weeks, near my Birthday, I'll likely be interviewed by the Bishop of my religious ward. Atheist or no, I'm still on the church reg…

Started by Jezzy

4 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by Peter White

Christianity Insanity in 30 seconds

An almighty God decided he was either bored or lonely so he creates a universe of immense size to house one small, third-rate planet where…

Started by Dre Smith

1 Apr 23, 2009

Another interesting view on homosexuality.

I was watching an interview of Australian artist Jeffrey Smart and he was talking about growing up in Adelaide in the 1950s. What was inter…

Started by Doug

0 Apr 23, 2009

I thought this was illegal

Hey thought this was kinda funny. These bible beaters were at my school handing out new testaments to the kids like they do every year. Las…

Started by Tribbles

19 Apr 21, 2009

The Elusiveness of Love

Maybe its just me but "LOVE" seems to be very hard to find and elusive moreso in my view for Atheists than alot of the groups out there. Ma…

Started by Dre Smith

12 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by It's just Matt

Raising Childern Atheist

I'm curious as to how others have answered their children’s questions about religion and how they talked to them about their beliefs or rat…

Started by Becky

21 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by Reality Activist

Confidence issues holding me back from Youtube / Webcam.

I've been going through Creationist and other 'bible-affirming' videos lately; things such such as Pulltheplugonatheism, Thewayofthemaster,…

Started by Sebastian Portelli

4 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Ted E Bear

Ohio / I'm a member of the Cleveland Free Thinkers,

I would like to invite every one to check us out and if ever in Cleveland come jion us for a meet up! we have around 260 members http://ww…

Started by Lisa Milliron

0 Apr 17, 2009

Richard Dawkins' Forum

I don't know if any of you are aware but Richard Dawkins' website has a pretty good and active forum. Richard himself posts there as well s…

Started by Elessarina

1 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by cj the cynic

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service