Water Cooler (2,525)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I’ve never read the bible. Which version will give an Atheist the most ammo?

I’ve been thinking it’s time to get some scripture on my (our) side. I’ve never read it all the way thru. Which version is going to tell th…

Started by Janelle Evonne

9 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by OpheliasCross

Confrontation, or not?

While responding to the topic, "RAISING AN ATHEIST CHILD IN THE BIBLE BELT", I was thinking about what to do when confronted with someone w…

Started by DennisK

16 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by Saint Fillan

religion and the constitution

I need to write a paper for my con law class and I'd really love to involve religion in it, my teacher enjoys this type of stuff. I was thi…

Started by John

2 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Chrys Stevenson

Trekkies of Atheist Nexus unite!

Instead of sending out a bunch of senseless invites to people who may not even be interested I decided to invite anyone who wishes to join…

Started by Jeffrey

0 Nov 16, 2008

Answer is not what you were expecting, but here it is

(Of course, I could be wrong, I'm not an idiot. This is what I think.) If you read all of this, as much as anyone can offer the answer in w…

Started by Shon Zdeneck

7 Nov 15, 2008
Reply by Shon Zdeneck

Tiana, Kate, Seattle, Skepticality!

I'm heading back to Seattle next weekend to meet up with my friend Tiana. Unlike last time when we crashed the Discovery Institute, this ti…

Started by Kate Holden

0 Nov 15, 2008

You have no recent activity. Why not start something? This was on my page

We have been busy moving three MSN Groups abandoned by MSN to this site, is this enough? It will means hundreds more members if we are succ…

Started by Stormy

1 Nov 11, 2008
Reply by Stormy

PZ Myers is coming to UCF!

Remember that PZ Myers, noted atheist blogger, descrated the eucharist in response to the furor created by the Catholics over the taking of…

Started by Jerry

0 Nov 11, 2008

Gonna sound strange, but I think I have the answer and [most of] solution portion of answer: yes, the answer to life, the universe, and eve…

Started by Shon Zdeneck

9 Nov 11, 2008
Reply by Wolf Martinus

Hey All

Just saying hi! I was happy to find this site today while stumbling and decided to join up. I've never belonged to an atheist community be…

Started by Naugh405

9 Nov 9, 2008
Reply by Naugh405

Update Your Membership :

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service