Water Cooler (2,532)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atheists on Myspace

If you're a MySpace user, would you please join in this discussion. What are you doing to locate other atheists on Myspace who might want…

Started by Randall "Doc" Fleck

8 Aug 22, 2008
Reply by damian

latest bigfoot hoax - Should charges be filed?

Yesterday, i stumbled on a bigfoot controversy on youtube. I think if you search for "Georgia Bigfoot", you should find it. These guys clai…

Started by damian

3 Aug 21, 2008
Reply by Фелч Гроган

What do you think about this song? Pro religion or Sleight of hand mockery?

I've been a Crash Test Dummies fan for awhile, and I've always loved the song "God Shuffled his feet". I've always taken the song as intend…

Started by Jerome

3 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by The Bearded Murse

Non-Prophets Radio & Atheist Experience Fans

If you have Skype, join this public chat room. http://www.skype.com/go/joinpublicchat?skypename=rule110&topic=Atheist%20Experience%20

Started by Alex Ander

0 Aug 16, 2008

The SSA is offering travel grants to the AAI con!

'Scuse me while I pimp my office for a sec. Thought you all might be interested: Want to visit Southern California? Want to attend the ann…

Started by Brendan D.

0 Aug 15, 2008

Evolution and You!

This survey is collecting information regarding public understanding/perception of evolution: http://www.evolutionsurvey.com/ Be a good p…

Started by Marc Sacks

8 Aug 11, 2008
Reply by Marc Sacks

Why You Should Donate to Atheist Nexus

I posted this in another thread a day or so ago, but I hope it might get a wider readership here. Since I posted it, Richard has provided…

Started by Chrys Stevenson

9 Aug 6, 2008
Reply by Chrys Stevenson

Guitar Hero - A challenge

I challenge you all to play guitar hero on my profile page - let me know your highest score and i'll post it up.

Started by Dave Powell

0 Jul 31, 2008

What should I spend my Pepsi Points on?

I have almost 200 Pepsi Points, but I cannot decide what to get. No crappy DVDs or antiquated CDs - it's MP3s for me. The first requiremen…

Started by Open Threat

2 Jul 31, 2008
Reply by Andrew R

Pizza - Why must all sauce in the major us chains be tomato?

I think we could take pizza way behind the norm here. What about.. a peanut sauce... naturally the toppings would change with it.

Started by Ben

35 Jul 29, 2008
Reply by Kevin

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service