Water Cooler (2,441)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"The Only Way to Stop A Bad Guy with A Gun...."

Ready for more? (Yeah, Wayne N. R. A. LaPierre said it on TV a few hours ago.) Do try to answer his challenge with more reason and less emo…

Started by tom sarbeck

10 Oct 1
Reply by BenGee

Discrimination against Atheists by USPS?

Here is a link to an article from the makers of ATHEIST SHOES. They noticed some delays in packages to the US that had the word ATHEIST on…

Started by Sky God

3 Sep 30
Reply by Clarence Dember

500M Yahoo accounts hacked. The company didn't tell anyone.

cbs news and many other websites.  This is not an atheist issue but affects hundreds of millions of people. Yahoo apparently learned 2 mon…

Started by Daniel Wachenheim

15 Sep 26
Reply by BenGee

evolvefish.com

In short I ordered a trash religion t-shirt and a toxic sticker and of course a  pastafarian pirate fish for my van. I spent about 35 buck…

Started by Compelledunbeliever

11 Sep 24
Reply by tom sarbeck

How much money is the Atheist community worth? Because ....

Religion in US 'worth more than Google and Apple combined'

Started by Russell Pangborn

14 Sep 20
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

Flock Sticks with Atheist Minister

Hey fellow atheists. This is a neat story in Toronto regarding a United Church community backing the atheist minister over the Church who t…

Started by Russell Pangborn

13 Sep 14
Reply by Michael Penn

How do you guys keep up!????

I am spreading myself thin on A.N. because I want read what everyone has to say.....well not ALL but you get what I mean. My mind is back…

Started by Thomas Murray

4 Sep 3
Reply by James

Idealists say/do . . . ; Cynics say/do . . . ; Realists say/do . . . .

A friend lives in a state-run retirement community. A few hours ago he told me of a situation in which a state employee can grant or deny t…

Started by tom sarbeck

3 Sep 3
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

What are the data on marijuana since legalization in selected states?

Marijuana use is becoming decriminalized in several US states. As time passes, more data will be collected, analyzed and used to support va…

Started by Daniel Wachenheim

16 Aug 29
Reply by k.h. ky

How To Dispose of Mental Clutter?

First, toss religious clutter. Quit religion and require evidence of people who want me to accept their religion.   With that done politica…

Started by tom sarbeck

10 Aug 28
Reply by Plinius

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service