Water Cooler (2,532)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Re: The Water Cooler

Ah, sweet. I love the Water Cooler. My mind wanders, this is a good place for me. Thank you, oh great creator of forums. I bow before you…

Started by Jack Carlson

2 Jan 26
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Anthropology and Stone Age Tribes

These really are questions for people who know more about anthropology than I do, which wouldn't take much. Have records been maintained r…

Started by Fizzy

3 Jan 26
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Antisocial Personality Disorder Is the Default Condition for Life on Earth

The first forms of life on earth — known to us as blue-green algae, cyanobacteria, or pondscum — had no ‘moral compass’; the big and strong…

Started by tom sarbeck

13 Jan 25
Reply by Plinius

Farenheit to Celsius Conversion Chart

My car showed the outside temperature to be -24 Celsius. For all you Farenheit people, here is a Canadian F to C conversion chart.

Started by Russell Pangborn

9 Jan 11
Reply by Idaho Spud

Happy New Year Everyone

Just a reminder that we have love and friendship, reason and science. We're grounded in our human bonds and in reality. Have a good year.…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

10 Jan 5
Reply by Michael Penn

Fundraisers Use Fear, Anger and Guilt. Which Emotion Gets Money from You?

When they try to stir fear I know they are conservatives. When they try to stir anger I know they are progressives. And when they try stir…

Started by tom sarbeck

5 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by Michael Penn

"Congrats, Mr. Trump. .... mentioned 8 times as ... sexual predator.

".... You did make the Time Magazine Person of the Year Issue after all. You are mentioned 8 times in the issue as being a sexual predator!…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

2 Dec 9, 2017
Reply by Michael Penn

Will you change your mind about tipping?

I recently returned from Europe where servers are paid a fair wage and diners are not expected to tip. I had a discussion with an American…

23 Dec 7, 2017
Reply by Russell Pangborn

The Pro-Truth Pledge

Will You Take the Pro-Truth Pledge?

4 Dec 2, 2017
Reply by tom sarbeck

“They” Don’t Earn Power; They Are Given It.

“Nobody spoke a word that day. But that’s the way it was anyway. If you said more than five words, they said you were a good-for-nothing bl…

Started by tom sarbeck

1 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service