Water Cooler (2,513)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

From Chechnya To Canada

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/from-chechnya-to-canada-the-secret-escape-for-young-gay-men-1.4274544?cmp=news-digests-canada-and-wor

Started by Patricia

5 Sep 7
Reply by Patricia

Places in USA Atheists Might Visit

On my way east I will visit Dayton, Tennessee, where in 1925 the famous "Monkey Trial" took place. A statue of Clarence Darrow now accompan…

Started by tom sarbeck

4 Sep 3
Reply by John Dumaker

Joel Osteen

Joel Osteen (one of the wealthiest televangelists) refused to open his Lakewood Church to victims of Hurricane Harvey for days. His church…

Started by Jonathan Simeone

7 Sep 3
Reply by Patricia

Why Is British Columbia So Secular?

Why is British Columbia so secular? Douglas Todd Douglas Todd This question has intrigued me and others for a long time. I have taken seve…

Started by Patricia

6 Sep 3
Reply by Patricia

Can People of Color be racist?

Recently, I was denied membership in a Facebook group because I expressed the idea that people of color can be racist. Honestly, I thought…

86 Aug 28
Reply by John Elder

What happened?

I was looking to join some additional groups, and I noticed that many of the groups are no longer active. Many of them haven't been posted…

10 Aug 20
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

Treason isn't Patriotic

Let's be absolutely clear: Robert E. Lee, Jefferson Davis, and everyone involved with the Confederacy committed the worst kind of treason.…

2 Aug 19
Reply by Michael Penn

Trump is a racist

In the aftermath of today's terror attack in Barcelona, Spain, Trump tweeted about a reported event in the Philippines where Internet legen…

6 Aug 18
Reply by Thomas Murray

My Thoughts on the Firing at Google

I've seen several conservative men say part of the problem is that not enough women are choosing to enter certain fields. The problem with…

24 Aug 17
Reply by Jonathan Simeone

Post Traumatic Stress (PTS) Is Not A Disorder, It's How A Healthy Mind Protects Itself from FurtherTrauma.

No one sees the body's immune response as a disorder. A healthy body uses it to protect itself from infection. A weakened body (think HIV)…

Started by tom sarbeck

11 Aug 12
Reply by kathy: ky

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service