Water Cooler (2,317)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Texter's Wow

The crossword clue is "Texter's Wow.  Answer is OMG (Oh My God). Which is funny because wow is the same amount of letters and gets the poin…

Started by Russell Pangborn

16 May 24
Reply by Ceil

Gay and Bisexual Teens Twice as Likely to Get Pregnant

Watch christian heads explode when they see that headline.  And some atheists, too. Gaystarnews, describing article from American Journal…

Started by Daniel W

3 May 20
Reply by Grinning Cat

Pastor's hairdo saved by god... his wife, not so much!

Here's your laugh for today: (not really a video, a story from his Facebook brag) http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/05/12/pastor-brags-abou

Started by Ceil

13 May 13
Reply by Idaho Spud

We are the 7 billion

For some reason this number makes me despair.  Here I am thinking about biking to work again.  I use estate sales to buy some of the things…

Started by Daniel W

81 May 9
Reply by Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish

U.S. is 33rd best place to be a mother. Behind Portugal, Belarus, Croatia and 30 More.

That according to a Daily KOS story citing the 2015 State of the World's Mothers report prepared by Save the Children. Adding insult to inj…

Started by tom sarbeck

9 May 6
Reply by Idaho Spud

Are Anti-Religious Cartoons Hate Speech?

As everyone is probably aware of by now, a gathering in Garland, Texas (suburb of Dallas) was attacked by two gunmen, who were shot dead on…

Started by Pat

38 May 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

Nationalism Is A Form of Religion

I knew a guy who quit religion and after being in the Army became a super-patriot. I took a while to understand the change I saw and then t…

Started by tom sarbeck

131 May 6
Reply by tom sarbeck

BRUTALLY HONEST: Recent David 2 thoughts - including an open challenge

Have three recent BRUTALLY HONEST commentaries from my Atlanta-based friend David 2 for you to take a look at this week. First: The water s…

Started by Brent Feeney

0 May 4

The field of linguistics

-

Started by Michael Pianko

3 Apr 29
Reply by Patricia

Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

Atheists are a small minority in the U.S.  Advocates of gun control might be a minority in America as well. In light of the recent shooting…

Started by Russell Pangborn

347 Apr 19
Reply by Michael Pianko

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service