Water Cooler (2,386)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atheist on Having No Choice

Atheist on Having No Choice Tom Leeds gives a splendid response to being an atheist. Clear, precise, concrete, distinct, specific, strong,…

Started by Joan Denoo

3 Feb 4
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

Dealing with people who invalidate you

I just had a spat with a self-righteous bully on this site who used personal information in an attempt to invalidate my feelings and make m…

Started by Atheist in FundyLand

14 Jan 25
Reply by tom sarbeck

godless trivia games

I enjoy trivia oriented games for the wii.  The original wii not the wii u.  Most of the games I have include at least some questions about…

Started by New Atheist

2 Jan 24
Reply by New Atheist

Understanding the Highly Sensitive Person

Being an HSP (highly sensitive person) simply isn't acceptable in our society. "Grow a thick skin!" "Don't be such a crybaby!" "You're a wh…

3 Jan 23
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

Holy crap, I just got booted from the jazz ensemble!

Nothing to see here. Move along.

17 Jan 14
Reply by Pat

Reason Rally 2016!

Who else is going? I'm hoping I can meet some of you wonderful folks there. http://www.reasonrally.org/ https://www.facebook.com/reasonrall

Started by Carolyn

21 Jan 13
Reply by Glen Rosenberg

Ultraspirtual J.P. Sears on Science and Spirituality.

Atheists may not be aware of J.P Sears, which is too bad because we miss out on his ultraspirituality.  Here is an interview with a skeptic…

Started by Daniel W

12 Jan 11
Reply by Joan Denoo

Photo: Dark-eyed Junco and Winter Flowers

I'm learning how to use my new camera, a Panasonic Lumix FZ200. Here's a picture I took today: a dark-eyed junco next to some tenacious…

7 Jan 3
Reply by The Flying Atheist

Happy New Year Everyone!

May 2016 be the year... We elect someone sensible to local, state, and national offices, including president. And the world has at least a…

Started by Daniel W

14 Jan 3
Reply by k.h. ky

Dealing with chronic pain

I am so happy California is getting some much-needed rainfall, but the barometric changes are wreaking havoc on my body. I have been dealin…

2 Jan 3
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service