Water Cooler (2,352)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bangladesh [atheist] blogger Niloy Neel hacked to death in Dhaka

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-33819032Bangladesh blogger Niloy Neel hacked to death in Dhaka 5 hours ago From the section Asia"...A…

Started by jlaz

5 Aug 12
Reply by jlaz

I found a neat book to teach kids the basics of Evolution

I'm always looking to keep my kiddos inspired, and I think education is a big part of that. Who agrees? Just found a neat and adorable kid'…

Started by Milton

1 Aug 2
Reply by Michael Penn

Perpetuating Myth of Unreasonable Atheist

A TV show that sets up situations to see how bystanders react came up with a scenario that reinforces the bad atheist myth. Do people ever…

Started by Russell Pangborn

47 Aug 2
Reply by Gerald Payne

Dear Hillary Clinton.... (not safe for work. profanity)

Today when you called me, I was on the toilet with diarrhea.  I rushed to the phone.  Did you know, you don't have caller ID?  But neither…

Started by Daniel W

5 Jul 25
Reply by Daniel W

25 Things We Did As Kids That Would Get Someone Arrested Today

Interesting article. <sarcasm> trigger warning: it's in a conservative blog</sarcasm> http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-19/

Started by jay H

5 Jul 22
Reply by Ted Foureagles

World of Batsh!t - #4: Fake Planets (CoolHardLogic)

Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the Solar System ... planetary mechanics expert [coughBULLSHITcough] Stars Are Souls proc…

Started by Loren Miller

4 Jul 21
Reply by Loren Miller

The Duggars are Cancelled

Hideous quiverfull reactionary hyper-fecund family of Duggars has been cancelled from the TLC network.  It took a child abuse scandal from…

Started by Daniel W

25 Jul 19
Reply by Plinius

The discovery of the pentaquark by LHC - how can creationist rationalise their lunacy?

I am just reading the latest discovery by the Large Hadron Collider. The complexity of the universe is always astounding to me. In the unli…

Started by Christopher Cosgrove

7 Jul 18
Reply by Gerald Payne

Is the earth headed to a mini ice age?

Article on various sources.  This one is Express.co.uk "...the combination of sub-zero temperatures and heavy snow experienced across much…

Started by Daniel W

7 Jul 16
Reply by Loren Miller

Satire: How to Install an Add-in Board

Hello, Glen Rosenberg and I have been talking about technical writing and it occurred to me that I've already thrown my hat into that part…

Started by Atheist in FundyLand

1 Jul 13
Reply by Michael Penn

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service