Water Cooler (2,353)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Satire: How to Install an Add-in Board

Hello, Glen Rosenberg and I have been talking about technical writing and it occurred to me that I've already thrown my hat into that part…

Started by Atheist in FundyLand

1 Jul 13
Reply by Michael Penn

Why are so many atheists here so liberal?

The most frequent posters on this website are so over-liberal. Not that politics has much to do with the fact that there is no god and reli…

Started by Michael Pianko

183 Jul 12
Reply by Joseph P

Anyone hit by these Drugs that were not vigorously tested

We all support the scientific method and robust testing with independent replication of results. This is not always the way the pharmaceuti…

Started by Russell Pangborn

7 Jul 9
Reply by Freethinker31

There Are No Atheists

One of the Duck Dynasty stars gave an interview in which he said that there are no atheists: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/07/07/si-ro

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

12 Jul 8
Reply by tom sarbeck

Members Online

I'm looking at ten members online in the lower corner. Sometimes it is less sometimes a little more. Occasionally I read stuff and do not l…

6 Jul 6
Reply by Russell Pangborn

Toxic Faith

This video appeared n YouTube after the Supreme Court decision on gay marriage. It starts quietly, but bit by bit the woman works herself i…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

10 Jul 4
Reply by Future

You can avoid the fossil fuel bubble

Mercer's new report gives helpful advice for protecting yourself from investment disaster when the fossil fuel bubble bursts. 2015 STUDY IN…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

3 Jun 16
Reply by Jerry Wesner

That Bill Maher show where Ben Affleck shouted racist at Sam Harris and Bill really bothered me. I have a similar take on the issue and am…

8 May 31
Reply by jay H

Oh Dear, What is this about - Nexus Admin?

Started by Bruce Long

22 May 29
Reply by Michael Penn

Texter's Wow

The crossword clue is "Texter's Wow.  Answer is OMG (Oh My God). Which is funny because wow is the same amount of letters and gets the poin…

16 May 24
Reply by Ceil

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service