Water Cooler (2,447)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bathroom Transgender Hysteria

Normally I wouldn't have thought too much about this issue but it's gone wild since transgender and LGBT rights issues are creating neut…

Started by Michael Penn

88 May 26, 2016
Reply by Michael Penn

Religion's Prohibitions Inhibit Even Long-time Atheists. And Our Inhibitions Consequences...?

Those prohibitions are powerful. Federal Appellate Court Judge Richard A. Posner would agree. Here is the opening paragraph of his book, Se…

Started by tom sarbeck

0 May 17, 2016

What I dislike about Feminism

They make stupid rules like women have special tests for jobs that require lifting heavy items and what not. Give the job to the one who is…

Started by matt

20 May 15, 2016
Reply by James

A religious police state?

Take the guns away from these religious fanatics

Started by eric stone

16 May 14, 2016
Reply by Loren Miller

Politically Correct Vanity Plates

After 15 years an Ontarian is forced to return his plate VI6SIX which refers to a hockey player number (Mario Lemieux's 66 and six Stanley…

Started by Russell Pangborn

13 May 14, 2016
Reply by Grinning Cat

Atheist Epitaphs

Alas, no more sex; no more beer. It's not original; a paleontologist found it in ancient Egypt. Hm-mm, if I want people to see it, I won't…

Started by tom sarbeck

23 May 6, 2016
Reply by The Flying Atheist

The Loud Voice Of Money!

Threatened with loss of Walking Dead, Georgia backs down on anti-LGBTQ law It wasn't the fear of The Walking Dead marauding on the stree…

Started by Qiana-Maieev

7 Apr 20, 2016
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Don't talk Politics or Religion."

Advice, Always there's advice. But what's missing from that piece of advice?

Started by tom sarbeck

7 Apr 9, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

To Live in New York City is to Gamble

We're betting 1 to 1,000 that a pipeline /Nuclear Plant accident cascade won't wipe out New York City and its surrounds. A High-Pressure Pi…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

2 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

What's in a name? (If you are atheist BUT your given name has religious meaning)

I am one of those free-thinking individuals christened as "Dominique" -- ah, how godly indeed. I was baptized and confirmed at the age whe…

Started by Dominiq

101 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Daniel W

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service