Forum Discussions (13,123)

Featured Discussions

Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

Hey everyone, first I want to thank you for you comments on this speech that was posted here: http://www.atheistnexus.org/forum/topics/meet

Started by Richard Haynes in Family and CommunityLatest Reply

Brother Richard talks at Atheist Alliance International

Since the original video went away, I replaced it with a Brother Richard talk at Atheist Alliance International. Enjoy :)

Started by Luara in Family and CommunityLatest Reply

New Atheist Nexus Mobile!

i'm surprised it's not noted anywhere here on the site, but A/N now has a fully functional mobile website.  check it out for yourself.  big…

Started by matthew greenberg in Atheist Nexus Discussions, Ideas & Site SuggestionsLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

When will I ever hear about the power of the Atheist Voting Block?

I am so tired of hearing about the Evangelical voting bloc and the inordinate power they have had on politics. Will there ever be an atheis…

Started by Russell Pangborn in Politics

56 8 hours ago
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

What Else But The Debate (near midnight on 09/26)

I'd heard enough of Trump's lies and didn't want to hear more so I busied myself elsewhere. Later I heard MSNBC's talking heads summarize i…

Started by tom sarbeck in Politics

11 10 hours ago
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

Trump can't even abide by the rule of a debate

Trump claims he is the LAW and ORDER candidate but showed last nite that he can't even abide by the rules of a debate to let his opponent s…

Started by eric stone in Politics

0 10 hours ago

Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

Hey everyone, first I want to thank you for you comments on this speech that was posted here: http://www.atheistnexus.org/forum/topics/meet

Started by Richard Haynes in Family and Community

19 11 hours ago
Reply by Idaho Spud

Next step in mind control

The Google Allo app will listen to your conversations so in the future it can tell you what to say to your friends. This is so dystopian I…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner in Water Cooler

3 20 hours ago
Reply by BenGee

500M Yahoo accounts hacked. The company didn't tell anyone.

cbs news and many other websites.  This is not an atheist issue but affects hundreds of millions of people. Yahoo apparently learned 2 mon…

Started by Daniel Wachenheim in Water Cooler

15 22 hours ago
Reply by BenGee

**500 Error** Notices on Atheist Nexus

After last week having some 500 errors, I got them again this morning.  It was brief and seems OK now. If you log on and there is a long p…

Started by Daniel Wachenheim in General Network Questions

9 23 hours ago
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

Emergency-Scale Climate Action

Why is emergency-scale action necessary? David Spratt makes the case for emergency-scale climate action. The article contains his presentat…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner in Science

2 yesterday
Reply by Kiljoy616

evolvefish.com

In short I ordered a trash religion t-shirt and a toxic sticker and of course a  pastafarian pirate fish for my van. I spent about 35 buck…

Started by Compelledunbeliever in Water Cooler

11 on Sunday
Reply by tom sarbeck

Did homo sapiens stopped evolving 6,000 years ago?

That was what my son's 7th grade teacher told his science class. I was even more dismayed when my son told me this as a certain and ind…

Started by Thomas Murray in Science

35 on Saturday
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service