Forum Discussions (13,025)

Featured Discussions

Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

Hey everyone, first I want to thank you for you comments on this speech that was posted here: http://www.atheistnexus.org/forum/topics/meet

Started by Richard Haynes in Family and CommunityLatest Reply

Brother Richard talks at Atheist Alliance International

Since the original video went away, I replaced it with a Brother Richard talk at Atheist Alliance International. Enjoy :)

Started by Luara in Family and CommunityLatest Reply

New Atheist Nexus Mobile!

i'm surprised it's not noted anywhere here on the site, but A/N now has a fully functional mobile website.  check it out for yourself.  big…

Started by matthew greenberg in Atheist Nexus Discussions, Ideas & Site SuggestionsLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

When will I ever hear about the power of the Atheist Voting Block?

I am so tired of hearing about the Evangelical voting bloc and the inordinate power they have had on politics. Will there ever be an atheis…

Started by Russell Pangborn in Politics

2 2 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

Debate, human activity causes our current climate?

Human activity causes our current climate? For: Many atheist and environmentalists believe human activity causes our climate changes. For t…

Started by Joan Denoo in Introductions

48 9 hours ago
Reply by Gary Clouse

Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

Atheists are a small minority in the U.S.  Advocates of gun control might be a minority in America as well. In light of the recent shooting…

Started by Russell Pangborn in Water Cooler

545 19 hours ago
Reply by Russell Pangborn

Do you want a short attention span POTUS?

The presumptive GOP nominee has a "stunningly short" attention span, according to a man who spent 18 months with him. Tony Schwartz—the man…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner in Politics

10 yesterday
Reply by The Flying Atheist

Heaven, Abortion, and Dead Babies

Oh, that god, believers say. There's just nothing like him.    Then the apologists and preachers get into stories of what heaven is like…

Started by Michael Penn in Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious

25 yesterday
Reply by Michael Penn

Paradox of Free Speech

Free speech is essential for protecting one's ability in society to question beliefs and to advance social progress. Freedom of speech for…

Started by James in Introductions

12 yesterday
Reply by James

What do you think about my atheist poem?

Blessed is he who dashes infants against the rocks. This comes from the guy who's death was on the cross. He did not bring peace, but he di…

Started by Atheists read the bible. in Atheism

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Gila Guerilla

meeting in Memphis TN

Would someone contact me about starting a meeting group in Memphis TN? You may contact me at rwwjfk@aol.com Thanks in advance! Bob Wilso…

Started by Robert Wilson in Introductions

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Talons

The loving sky daddy

The loving sky daddy who looks out for his children strikes again. The body of Taliyah Marsman found, Calgary Police say murder ... globaln…

Started by Qiana-Maieev in Family and Community

6 on Tuesday
Reply by Qiana-Maieev

Not Prayers, but ______ ?

Hello Members: During loss and tragedy, theists will often say "you are in my thoughts and prayers" to express their support and compassion…

Started by Doug Page in Family and Community

23 on Monday
Reply by Doug Page

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service