Forum Discussions (13,456)

Featured Discussions

Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

Hey everyone, first I want to thank you for you comments on this speech that was posted here: http://www.atheistnexus.org/forum/topics/meet

Started by Richard Haynes in Family and CommunityLatest Reply

Brother Richard talks at Atheist Alliance International

Since the original video went away, I replaced it with a Brother Richard talk at Atheist Alliance International. Enjoy :)

Started by Luara in Family and CommunityLatest Reply

New Atheist Nexus Mobile!

i'm surprised it's not noted anywhere here on the site, but A/N now has a fully functional mobile website.  check it out for yourself.  big…

Started by matthew greenberg in Atheist Nexus Discussions, Ideas & Site SuggestionsLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is the word agnostic a cop-out ?

I have heard many an atheist claim that is the case. Indeed I am sometimes guilty of using that word to describe myself in place of atheist…

Started by John Dumaker in Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious

29 4 hours ago
Reply by Glen Rosenberg

What a Turkey.

The president of Turkey, Erdogan, held a referendum to rid his country of it's secular government. He threatened that voting against him wo…

Started by John Dumaker in Politics

18 5 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

Whether I should try and protect a friend or mind my own business??

We all know internet scams are here to stay. I think most of us, on this site anyway, can spot one easily enough. Which brings me to this.…

Started by k.h. ky in Introductions

57 5 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

Critical Thinking

In the spirit of leaving this wide open, I will try to be brief. What have you heard about it? From what sources have you learned about it?

Started by Sheri M Larsen in Introductions

18 yesterday
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

Recommended reading

Hey since I'm new I wanted to get list going of book suggestions. Atheist, humanist, science, big bang,evolution, all of it. I have a lot t…

Started by Rob206 in Atheism

17 on Tuesday
Reply by Joan Denoo

Reusable political disinformation bots

Welcome to the Social Disinformation Age. image source ... a new study sheds light on how the social media platform can be hijacked by bots…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner in Politics

0 on Tuesday

Authority's Most Important Duty Is To Protect Itself!

"Of course!" I told myself. "And my most important duty is to question authority." A moment of remembering twelve years in Catholic school…

Started by tom sarbeck in Water Cooler

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

Refuting Johanna Michaelsen and Pachita- a New age fraud that spawned a Christian one

In case you guys don't know Johanna Michaelsen is a Christian fundamentalist who claimed to have worked with a psychic surgeon (Pachita) an…

Started by Tony Jiang in Science

1 on Sunday
Reply by Michael Penn

The Democratic Right Wing Party

John Atcheson makes a convincing case that both parties represent the oligarchy and nobody represents the people, in The Greatest Story Too…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner in Politics

11 on Sunday
Reply by Thomas Murray

Church and State

The Johnson Amendment is under attack. https://ffrf.org/news/action/item/29883-ask-congress-to-protect-the-johnson-amendment This secular a…

Started by John Dumaker in Introductions

27 on Saturday
Reply by John Dumaker

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service