Forum Discussions (12,719)

Featured Discussions

Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

Hey everyone, first I want to thank you for you comments on this speech that was posted here:

Started by Richard Haynes in Family and CommunityLatest Reply

Brother Richard talks at Atheist Alliance International

Since the original video went away, I replaced it with a Brother Richard talk at Atheist Alliance International. Enjoy :)

Started by Luara in Family and CommunityLatest Reply

New Atheist Nexus Mobile!

i'm surprised it's not noted anywhere here on the site, but A/N now has a fully functional mobile website.  check it out for yourself.  big…

Started by matthew greenberg in Atheist Nexus Discussions, Ideas & Site SuggestionsLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What we need to keep in front of the American public as long and best we can

This is an article researched and written in 2010 for the American Atheist magazine by Ken Bronstein, esteemed leader of New York City Athe…

Started by eric stone in Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious

3 2 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

Did an Early Roman Emperor and his contingent, create the Jesus of the Bible?

I'm no historian and especially no biblical historian.  This is an interesting presentation.  I would love to hear others' thoughts about t…

Started by Daniel W in Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious

2 3 hours ago
Reply by Gerald Payne

Good YouTube videos about morality sans religion

I'm having a Facebook conversation with my fundamentalist Christian nephew. He started his argument with the predictable "we can't be moral…

Started by Atheist in FundyLand in Family and Community

8 3 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

Reason Rally 2016!

Who else is going? I'm hoping I can meet some of you wonderful folks there.

Started by Carolyn in Water Cooler

4 5 hours ago
Reply by Daniel W

The next Dark Age is on the way

I was watching the news of the November 13, 2015 terrorist attack in Paris, and I started thinking of all the destruction, and killing bei…

Started by Donald L. Engel in Water Cooler

12 5 hours ago
Reply by Daniel W

Politics Pathological

A Psychologist Puts Trump and the GOP on the Couch Psychologist Michael Bader makes sense of today's Republican party. My unease at GOP jin…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner in Politics

31 7 hours ago
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

If the god of the bible actually existed, it would be our moral responsibility to rebel.

I had this thought as I arrived home at around 1 a.m. from a lovely vacation in Monterey, CA (saw some beautiful dolphins up close again. W…

Started by Atheist in FundyLand in Ethics & Morals

5 8 hours ago
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

The new film 'Spotlight' has reminded us of what happened with the expose' of pedophile priests in Boston, and on Sunday, August 4, 2015, P…

Started by Stephen Gunn in General Network Questions

7 22 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

9 Inconvenient Bible Verses

This was linked on the Friendly Atheist webside, although not by them.  I thought it was too funny not to link here as well. Of course,…

Started by Daniel W in Water Cooler

6 yesterday
Reply by Michael Penn

Every US President Since WW2 "Outrright War Criminals or Involved in Serious War Crimes"

So says Noam Chomsky in How the World Works, collected interviews by David Barsamian edited by Arthur Naiman and published in 2011.The Monr…

Started by tom sarbeck in Politics

12 yesterday
Reply by tom sarbeck

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service