Forum Discussions (13,534)

Featured Discussions

Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

Hey everyone, first I want to thank you for you comments on this speech that was posted here: http://www.atheistnexus.org/forum/topics/meet

Started by Richard Haynes in Family and CommunityLatest Reply

Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D Just give a holler and let everyone know what area yo…

Started by Carrot Hare in Water CoolerLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is the Pope a heretic?

I'm sorry I just can't pass this one up. Last Sunday a letter was released on the internet accusing the Pope of heresy according to CNN. A…

Started by Compelledunbeliever in Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious

1 5 hours ago
Reply by Loren Miller

Is "God" possible?

One of the things that has been on my mind... I'm sure this has been examined by some atheists somewhere, but I haven't run into it (I don'…

Started by jlaz in Water Cooler

4 11 hours ago
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

Terror Bares Teeth

Henry Giroux pulled back the veil of normality for me, going beyond my intellectual grasp of our culture's  violence and hate to a heavy vi…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner in Politics

10 16 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

Freedom from Religion Foundation, the Johnson amendment and more....

Just thought I would put it out there that if you get on the Freedom from Religion foundations mailing list they will inform you of upcomi…

Started by Compelledunbeliever in Politics

0 16 hours ago

How Reg Became a Fronkey Farmer

With permission from Reg, at AtheistZone.................... All Discussions My Discussions - Forum Guidelines Add Reg, in what way are…

Started by Patricia in Comedy

0 19 hours ago

Re Ken Burns' Viet Nam War. Your Feelings, Thoughts? Then and/or Now.

In 1952 I came back from the Korean War. In 1954 France lost its colony in SE Asia and I was soon hearing of American advisors there. I did…

Started by tom sarbeck in Water Cooler

3 22 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

Angels and Feathers

Over a year ago my grandson was murdered. He seemed to think that gang banging was his lifestyle and it ended up causing his death. My f…

Started by Michael Penn in Water Cooler

19 yesterday
Reply by Michael Penn

What is in your disaster bag?

With several disasters happening this summer, I started thinking about, what if there is a disaster here?  It's not that far fetched.  We h…

Started by Daniel W in Water Cooler

40 yesterday
Reply by Daniel W

Trump's Speech at the UN's General Assembly. Helpful or Harmful? Entirely So or Partly So?

Trump said "Rocket Man" was on a suicide mission, for himself and for his regime. If no one told Adolf Hitler he was on a suicide mission…

Started by tom sarbeck in Politics

35 yesterday
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

What is God?

Today a friend asked me "What is God?"  Honestly I was completely stumped and the conversation went elsewhere. Later in the day I attempt…

Started by Compelledunbeliever in Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious

14 on Sunday
Reply by Jerry Wesner

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service