Forum Discussions (13,526)

Featured Discussions

Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

Hey everyone, first I want to thank you for you comments on this speech that was posted here: http://www.atheistnexus.org/forum/topics/meet

Started by Richard Haynes in Family and CommunityLatest Reply

Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D Just give a holler and let everyone know what area yo…

Started by Carrot Hare in Water CoolerLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

If You Were Taught a Religion, Which of its Dogmas or Policy Positions Did You Drop First and Which Did You Drop Last?

If you like, rephrase that question as "Which dogma or policy position did you find easiest to drop and which did you find hardest to drop?…

Started by Tom Sarbeck in Atheism

6 3 hours ago
Reply by kathy: ky

Oblivious R Us

Kindertransport rescued my husband's mother from Nazi Germany, and her mother also just escaped. Not the rest of her family. Her mother rem…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner in Politics

20 4 hours ago
Reply by Patricia

Shared Fictions R Us

Thought provoking, Yuval Noah Harari has two best sellers.   Yuval Noah Harari: ‘Homo sapiens as we know them will disappear in a century o…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner in Water Cooler

0 7 hours ago

What is God?

Today a friend asked me "What is God?"  Honestly I was completely stumped and the conversation went elsewhere. Later in the day I attempt…

Started by Compelledunbeliever in Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious

12 8 hours ago
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

MORE RELIGIOUS HYPOCRISY

Some of you may know that my stepdad has dementia, fell and broke his hip, can't walk or stand up, and can now barely talk. He's hard to…

Started by Michael Penn in Water Cooler

31 8 hours ago
Reply by Patricia

Some Quick Facts

Muslims and Christians are overly represented in prison. Conclusion: Muslims and Christians are less law abiding than all other groups. Je…

Started by Chuck Roast in Ethics & Morals

2 13 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

Top 10 Reasons the Universe is Electric: #2 Filaments in Space

It seems that viewers are particularly pleased with the second video in our YouTube series, Top 10 Reasons the Universe is Electric: #2 Fil…

Started by tom sarbeck in Science

3 yesterday
Reply by tom sarbeck

The Equifax Security Breach Could Potentially Affect All Of Us.

This has nothing to do with being atheist, but important information for everyone. This week there were news reports of security breach at…

Started by Daniel W in Water Cooler

10 yesterday
Reply by Idaho Spud

Pros and cons of home schooling?

In this country is some discussion if home schooling should be forbidden. I think that's a good idea - I abhor monocultures and a family th…

Started by Plinius in Family and Community

14 yesterday
Reply by Michael Penn

Antifa: Punch a Nazi

I don't know if I agree with their tactics but I don't know if I don't. There is this blue pill called Violence Never Solved Anything. Yes…

Started by Chuck Roast in Politics

4 on Monday
Reply by Chuck Roast

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service