Forum Discussions (13,569)

Featured Discussions

Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

Hey everyone, first I want to thank you for you comments on this speech that was posted here: http://www.atheistnexus.org/forum/topics/meet

Started by Richard Haynes in Family and CommunityLatest Reply

Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D Just give a holler and let everyone know what area yo…

Started by Carrot Hare in Water CoolerLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Antisocial Personality Disorder Is the Default Condition for Life on Earth

The first forms of life on earth — known to us as blue-green algae, cyanobacteria, or pondscum — had no ‘moral compass’; the big and strong…

Started by tom sarbeck in Water Cooler

0 yesterday

Will you change your mind about tipping?

I recently returned from Europe where servers are paid a fair wage and diners are not expected to tip. I had a discussion with an American…

Started by Russell Pangborn in Water Cooler

6 on Thursday
Reply by Russell Pangborn

Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

Atheists are a small minority in the U.S.  Advocates of gun control might be a minority in America as well. In light of the recent shooting…

Started by Russell Pangborn in Water Cooler

688 on Wednesday
Reply by Russell Pangborn

trolling religious part 1

guys i hope you can see it before they will take it down http://christianchat.com/new-christian-chat-members-introduce-yourselves/160173-n

Started by peris papadopoulos in Comedy

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Jerry Wesner

Let's Take A Knee

I think it's time for Atheists to join STEM scientists and athletes in nonviolent protest of racial injustice and white supremacy. US scien…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner in Politics

43 Nov 12
Reply by Chris

Are we more than fancy computational engines?

Interesting (fairly long) article discussing the premise that the human brain seems to have some capacity for solving non-computable proble…

Started by jay H in Science

18 Nov 10
Reply by Loren Miller

Is "God" possible?

One of the things that has been on my mind... I'm sure this has been examined by some atheists somewhere, but I haven't run into it (I don'…

Started by jlaz in Water Cooler

22 Nov 9
Reply by Chris

Rob is in da house

Hi Atheist Nexus, I don't know really what to say. I had an account here many years ago and then just forgot about it. Can't even remember…

Started by Rob in Introductions

15 Nov 8
Reply by Patricia

Debunking Flat-Earthers Is Popular Right Now.

So says a site I found in a search on atheism in chicago, where I’m now visiting. Is it popular with you? I would rather debunk Big Banger…

Started by tom sarbeck in Introductions

9 Nov 6
Reply by Michael Penn

About the “Our apologies - this page was not found” message:

When you see the above diagnostic message, finding the group in the right hand column is a perhaps time-consuming way. The ‘page not found…

Started by Tom Sarbeck in Introductions

1 Nov 5
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service