Forum Discussions (13,083)

Featured Discussions

Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

Hey everyone, first I want to thank you for you comments on this speech that was posted here: http://www.atheistnexus.org/forum/topics/meet

Started by Richard Haynes in Family and CommunityLatest Reply

Brother Richard talks at Atheist Alliance International

Since the original video went away, I replaced it with a Brother Richard talk at Atheist Alliance International. Enjoy :)

Started by Luara in Family and CommunityLatest Reply

New Atheist Nexus Mobile!

i'm surprised it's not noted anywhere here on the site, but A/N now has a fully functional mobile website.  check it out for yourself.  big…

Started by matthew greenberg in Atheist Nexus Discussions, Ideas & Site SuggestionsLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Ramifications of Donald Trump

I have listened to this man say many things and he simply pulls them out of the air. He is about as accurate as the 8 ball that answers…

Started by Michael Penn in Politics

127 19 minutes ago
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

Will being active on Atheist Nexus help you live longer?

I dont know the answer to that. A recent study showed that having no friends is as hazardous as smoking 15 cigarettes daily. I like to thin…

Started by Daniel W in Family and Community

8 29 minutes ago
Reply by Loren Miller

Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

Atheists are a small minority in the U.S.  Advocates of gun control might be a minority in America as well. In light of the recent shooting…

Started by Russell Pangborn in Water Cooler

634 47 minutes ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

Blasphemy Laws

Have any of you signed a petition, written a letter to a newspaper/politician, or participated in some other action to get blasphemy laws r…

Started by Russell Pangborn in Politics

12 1 hour ago
Reply by Russell Pangborn

Separation of church and state of mind

I remember as a teen in church pastors teaching that the end times were all about us. That is the United States. We were gods country. God…

Started by Compelledunbeliever in Politics

15 3 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

The Big Bang Has Died But Governments Move Slowly So Don't Look for the Obits This Year

The 2014 PBS video Particle Fever provides some spoken evidence. The script again and again has characters saying, in varying words, the La…

Started by tom sarbeck in Science

5 4 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

Christian ethics and mental sewage.

After Constantine had advised that it was wiser for Christians not to be taught in the Greek traditions it was all but over for Christian e…

Started by Gerald Payne in Ethics & Morals

21 14 hours ago
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

My first public theist encounter....HELP!!!!!

For those who don't know I have been an atheist about 10 years but have only come out for about a year. I am a former Christian and study…

Started by Compelledunbeliever in Water Cooler

15 18 hours ago
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

Ex Muslim has Meltdown on Arab TV

Just finished watching this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFOlOwoVT3k This book "The People Vs Muhammad" apparently is having a huge eff…

Started by Hiram in Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious

13 19 hours ago
Reply by The Flying Atheist

Wikileaks: Data democracy or friend to tyrants and despots?

I've watched wikileaks only in the news.  Recently there was an article stating thatwikileaks released Saudi data that could result of pers…

Started by Daniel W in Politics

3 yesterday
Reply by Daniel W

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service